the Devil succeeded. at the moment.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Tank's my fav too, but remember, It's the 115 that made him like that.

The 115 didn't give him that personality.... He had it before. READ BIOS PEOPLE.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

No, he was probably pretty aggressive before, but the experiments by Richtoffen that broke all their minds made aggression the only thing he could hold onto.

Until now...

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think what Tankeo is talking about is the 3 patients all responded differently to the treatments. Takeo completely broke, Nikolai only responded to Vodka, and Tank responded with extreme aggression.

This makes them what they are now. Tank is an aggressive asshole, Nikolai is a drunk idiot, and Takeo is just... Takeo lol.

Guest Shoreyo

Are you sure they worshipped him?

Was the MPD a honourific monument, or was it a prison? One which destroyed his physical presence, once held him, or never did...

And those who step into his presence, into the chamber he inhabited (or should have) will gain his power (Sam, the demonic child?).

The powers of the 4 riders* Death, Conquest, Mass Slaughter and Famine (eternal hunger... as expressed by 'The One' lyrics?)?

And perhaps THAT is why Richtofen killed the Vril ya, Satan did it as his revenge for abandoning him.

Or for imprisoning him?

Remeber guys Treyarch bases the plot on pop culture, and how many stories have a trapped demon? Mythology based pop plots, Warhammer and other fantasy stories, even Doctor Who had an episode on that!

*Before anyone comments on this; these are the 4 original representations of the 4 riders of the apocalypse.. Mass slaughter being called war by most. But this often confuses people to how there can be war and conquest, ergo the misunderstanding.

The controller will raise thed dead on a command mass slaughter, conquering in their name, and no matter how many they slaughter, they will never quench their eternal hunger, chained under the demonic power the user wields...?

Guest Der atzi

Devil+succeeding= no that's a bit too doomish for me... I've had nightmares of the devil destroying the world sence... Now that I think about it when I was like seven... Creepy... But no that is NOT how the world will end...

Aliens destroy the earth: I can metaphorically live with that.... Demons roam the earth... That's fine..... Devil destroy the earth: no, I just don't see it...