H. Porter, escaped to Africa! *UPDATED

Guest Wafflegun'N'syrup

Here is a link to a post that talks about numbers that spell "ebola" upside down on the gknova website. Think about it, ebola was huge in africa, and ebola has cod zombie like symptoms, so mabye porter went there for research.

viewtopic.php?t=2090

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Wait nazis went to Egypt..... I really hope we don't have to fight zombie Jesus, in the next map....1thats REALY dark 2he'd be impossible to kill.

What does Egypt have to do with Jesus?

Jesus was born in Jerusalem, that's in the middle east.

Egypt is in Africa.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Alright guys, something new!!

Okay so you know how I said that The Jungle Book was on the shelf, right?

Well I looked it up, and it seems to match the blurry writing, the original Jungle Book was written by Rudyard Kipling.

Nothing really in the book related to zombies, but Rudyard on the other hand...

In 1885, he became a Freemason. A wrote a poem called the 'Mother Lodge' based off his masonic experience.

[spoiler:10qmmgvj]THERE was Rundle, Station Master,

An' Beazeley of the Rail,

An' 'Ackman, Commissariat,

An' Donkin' o' the Jail;

An' Blake, Conductor-Sergeant,

Our Master twice was 'e,

With im that kept the Europe-shop,

Old Framjee Edu1jee.

Outside - " Sergeant! Sir! Salute! Salaam!

Inside - 'Brother," an' it doesn't do no 'arm.

We met upon the Level an' we parted on the Square,

An' I was junior Deacon in my Mother-Lodge out there!

We'd Bola Nath, Accountant,

An' Saul the Aden Jew,

An' Din Mohammed, draughtsman

Of the Survey Office too;

There was Babu Chuckerbutty,

An' Amir Singh the Sikh,

An' Castro from the fittin'-sheds,

The Roman Catholick!

We 'adn't good regalia,

An' our Lodge was old an' bare,

But we knew the Ancient Landmarks,

An' we kep' 'em to a hair;

An' lookin' on it backwards

It often strikes me thus,

There ain't such things as infidels,

Excep', per'aps, it's us.

For monthly, after Labour,

We'd all sit down and smoke

(We dursn't give no banquets,

Lest a Brother's caete were broke),

An' man on man got talkin'

Religion an' the rest,

An' every man comparin'

Of the God 'c knew the best.

So man on man got talkin',

An' not a Brother stirred

Till mornin' waked the parrots

An' that dam' brain-fever-bird.

We'd say 'twas 'ighly curious,

An' we'd all ride 'ome to bed,

With Mo'ammed, God, an' Shiva

Changin' pickets in our 'ead.

Full oft on Guv'ment service

This rovin' foot 'ath pressed,

An' bore fraternal greetin's

To the Lodges east an' west,

Accordin' as commanded.

From Kohat to Singapore,

But I wish that I might see them

In my Mother-Lodge once more!

I wish that I might see them,

My Brethren black an' brown,

With the trichies smellin' pleasant

An' the hog-darn passin' down;

An' the old khansamah snorin'

On the bottle-khana floor,

Like a Master in good standing

With my Mother-Lodge once more.

Outside - Sergeant! Sir! Salute! Salaam!'

Inside- Brother," an' it doesn't do no 'arm.

We met upon the Level an' we parted on the Square,

An' I was Junior Deacon in my Mother-Lodge out there![/spoiler:10qmmgvj]

Also, he had a crater named after him on mercury

In 2010 the International Astronomical Union approved that a crater on the planet Mercury would be named after Kipling – one of ten newly discovered impact craters observed by the MESSENGER spacecraft in 2008-9

Probably doesn't mean anything but interesting nonetheless

And File:Kipling_cover_art.jpg

Some of the original version of the book had the swastika on the cover, but the party did not adopt it until 1920.

Still very intriguing, makes you wonder how he knew of their threat and put the symbol on the book years before WW1.

And he was a Freemason

And the butcher shop it says Porter was in has a checkerboard pattern on the floor which is associated with them...

Guest BlindBusDrivr

ok here is proof : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jon-porter/b/b7/874

(Jon Porter designer at Infinity Ward)

The other pic is obviously the Sledgehammer.

All that has been proven is that a guy named Porter works for IW.

we already knew that it was sledgehammers doing, it says SHG, but it's THE REST of it.

If you look around what they put, not just directly at it, you'll find it's not just a mere coincidence.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

u just cant take the true that there is no connection!Same like with MW2 it has nothing to do with zombies!

You're absolutely closed minded

So I guess they just dedicated that building to zombie references and the Freemasons?

>

PMC

freemasons.jpg?w=450

FreeMasons

Guest Pride_J-A

No, I don´t think that!

Teddy Bears have appeared in all CoD since CoD4 I think...

Porter was an Activision´s designer (or an IW´s designer, I don´t remember...).

Porter´s daugther had cancer, an she died with a teddy bear in her hand...

For this reason, all CoD have teddy bears, and Samantha Maxis was created originally in honor of Porter´s daugther.

:mrgreen:

PS: Sorry if I made misspellings, I´m spanish and I don´t write English very well ^^U

Guest right_direct

he certenly did not escaped to Africa just let this thread die alredy!

this theory is absolut non sensse!i am not mind closed i am thinking racionaly not childish!

Guest BlindBusDrivr

this theory is absolut non sensse!i am not mind closed i am thinking racionaly not childish!

Nothing says he died either!

I'm thinking rationally as well, I looked around everything on the map and found several references to zombies and the Freemasons and am drawing a conclusion that it is possible they are pointing at something here.

There's whole lists of real war criminals escaping to Africa after the war.

READ THE DARN POST, you can't honestly dismiss EVERYTHING on the OP just because the teddy bear has appeared before, there's freemason shit all over the building!

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

I'm thinking rationally as well, I looked around everything on the map and found several references to zombies and the Freemasons and am drawing a conclusion that it is possible they are pointing at something here.

READ THE DARN POST, you can't honestly dismiss EVERYTHING on the OP just because the teddy bear has appeared before, there's freemason shit all over the building!

I'm sorry, but even I think you are going a little mad, mate.

There may be little Easter Eggs, but Porter (designer at IW) wrote that, not the zombie porter.

Plus, IW is famous for having little text easter eggs in their maps.

Look at Afghan, as an example. The map designer put his signature under the map.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I'm sorry, but even I think you are going a little mad, mate.

There may be little Easter Eggs, but Porter (designer at IW) wrote that, not the zombie porter.

Plus, IW is famous for having little text easter eggs in their maps.

Look at Afghan, as an example. The map designer put his signature under the map.

but this is bigger than that. It starts with the butcher shop. then the message with the teddy bear. and to the jungle book on the table. It was written by rudyad kipling. a huge freemason. then downstairs has the black/white checkerboard, another masonic symbol. then he fact the maps are unrelated to the campaign. which brings us to the PMC spawn. pmc=private military company. the symbol is the exact same as th freemason one except more cartooned.

lots of symbolism. far deeper than the damn bear.

Guest Der atzi

(Good....when your not on edge hell hound your taking up too much space.....)

Ahhhh then what you claim is that those who find this information arnt mad?

But in truth, those with a full head rely on the hatters to find these conspiracys.... Take note now: there can never be sanity without madness first....

Guest i am richtofen

Exactly, however a madman is like a speck of dirt and cod zombies like a clam, over time the dirt becomes a pearl of wisdom, and guidance...

You are such a hipster. 0u0

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Insanity stage one: denial

Stage two: becoming paranoid and looking for even the slightest link between reality and their conspiracy theory...

It's not a real conspiracy theory, it's the game.

They obviously are pointing out something here. The PMC thing is an exact cartoon replica of the freemason symbol. The building has the checkerboard. And there is no other purpose of the Jungle Book being there.

Guest Der atzi

Exactly, however a madman is like a speck of dirt and cod zombies like a clam, over time the dirt becomes a pearl of wisdom, and guidance...

You are such a hipster. 0u0[/quote:y3b6gjl0]

Thank you :D

Guest right_direct

if i would get answer witch i wont get i would ask or post on fourzerotwo twitter or any one asociated with IW (just to prove you that now you are totaly wrong)with question if is somehow MW3 or MW2 connected with zombies !Milions of trilons percent the answer would be NO!I know it is long time to wait for next treyarch zombies and you looking for any thing at the moment to find out whats next!i dont know how long you playing COD games you should know that MW2 got nothing to do with zombies as well!Why dont u go there look for clues?It is same company no?Because u wont find anything there!This easter egg is not related to treyarch zombies!believe me i would like them to do so and look my self for clues but i know it is no point at all!!!So i am not the mind close but u r,because

u cant accept the other option that it could be the way i am talking abou!dont get me wrong mate this is no fight or war against u it is only the true u need to accept.nothing against u mate i am glad that u came up with this it is interesting but it is not true.

RIGHT OUT!

Guest BlindBusDrivr

if i would get answer witch i wont get i would ask or post on fourzerotwo twitter or any one asociated with IW (just to prove you that now you are totaly wrong)with question if is somehow MW3 or MW2 connected with zombies !Milions of trilons percent the answer would be NO!I know it is long time to wait for next treyarch zombies and you looking for any thing at the moment to find out whats next!i dont know how long you playing COD games you should know that MW2 got nothing to do with zombies as well!Why dont u go there look for clues?It is same company no?Because u wont find anything there!This easter egg is not related to treyarch zombies!believe me i would like them to do so and look my self for clues but i know it is no point at all!!!So i am not the mind close but u r,because

u cant accept the other option that it could be the way i am talking abou!dont get me wrong mate this is no fight or war against u it is only the true u need to accept.nothing against u mate i am glad that u came up with this it is interesting but it is not true.

RIGHT OUT!

If it means nothing, why does it fit perfectly together?

Let's look at all the parts.

First, there's one building on the map, where the only english part is BUTCHER.

*cough* Richtofen *cough*

ALSO, it is ENTIRELY out of place! The map has only run down churches, and tin huts. Why is there a fancy western building style butcher here?

Then inside of this building, and only inside this one, it says PORTER WUZ HERE with a teddy.

might be a reference to a designed on a vacation. BUT IT DOESNT STOP THERE

So on the table, there are two books.

1. Places to see in Africa.

2. THE JUNGLE BOOK

who wrote the jungle book?

Rudyard Kipling

Who was Rudyard Kipling? A writer and a major Freemason.

What is a symbol of the Freemasons? The white and black checker tiles, found only in that building.

Hmm, what else points to the Freemasons big time?

Well let's see, the two spawns on the map are the

African Militia

and

PMC

The militia, we know from the campaign.

But the PMC, doesn't appear in the campaign, and have 'unknown' affiliation.

PMC stands for Private Military Company.

Guess what their symbol is?

sticker,375x360.png

You might recognize it a less cartoonish version

freemasons.jpg?w=450

THE FREEMASONS

There is DEFINITELY something going on here.

related to zombies? perhaps not. But besides the militia, is has no correlation to MW3 whatsoever.

If you can dismiss all of this as nothing, I'd like to hear your explanation theory.

• 7 months later...