H. Porter, escaped to Africa! *UPDATED

Hey guys, I may have just figured out something big here so bear with me.

[youtube:kuwq94zq]b2kw5bvonG4[/youtube:kuwq94zq]

Check it, there is a teddy bear here in Mission which says

PORTER WUZ HERE!!

So now this goes to, where is Mission?

Well going off campaign and multiplayer, since the spawns are PMC and African Militia, we know that it is in Africa.

And what do we know about the Nazis after Germany fell?

Many of the big war criminals escaped to Africa, the best known probably is Dr. Death

Here's a list from the ww2incolor forum on this:

[spoiler:kuwq94zq]Nazi's who went to Egypt after WW2

I found this info interesting. It makes sense that Nazi's who hated Jews would go to a country like Egypt, to continue propagating their hatred since Egypt never liked the jews in the first place. (I wonder why everyone says that they went to ARGENTINA?...anyways ...interesting facts as follows:

Nazis during WWII Under Hitler After the war…

Altern Erich Post-war name: Ali Bella Regional Chief SD (Himmler’s Security Services), Jewish Affairs in Galicia In Egypt during the 50’s, then instructor in Palestinian camps

Appler Hans Post-war name: Sakah Chaffar Information services with Goebbels Egypt 1956: Minister of Information

Bartel Franz Post-war name: El Hussein Assistant Chief of the Kattowitz Gestapo (Poland) Since 1959, Jewish Affairs of the Ministry of Information in Cairo.

Baurnann, SS Standartenuhrer Participated in liquidation of Jewish Warsaw ghetto Minister of War in Cairo. Instructor for the FLP (Liberation Front of Palestine)

Bayerlein, Col. Fritz Rommel’s camp aid Egypt

Becher Hans Gestapo Jewish affairs, Vienna Alexandria, Egypt. Police instructor

Beissner, Dr Wilhelm Section Chief VI C 13RSHA Egypt

Bender Bernhardt Post-war name: Bechir Ben Salah Gestapo, Warsaw Consultant for Political Police in Cairo

Birgel Werner Post-war name: El Gamin SS Officer Cairo, Egypt. Worked in Ministry of Information

Boeckler Wilhelm SS Untersturmfuhrer Wanted in Poland for the liquidation of the Jewish Warsaw ghetto Egypt since 1949. Worked in Israel Department of Information Bureau in Egypt.

Boerner, Wilhelm Post-war name: Ali Ben Keshir. SS Untersturmfuhrer Guard at Mauthausen concentration camp Worked at Egyptian Interior Ministry. Also instructor of the FLP (Liberation Front of Palestine)

****Brunner Alois**** Post-war name: Georg Fisher and Ali Mohammed In charge of deportation of Jews in Austria, Tchecoslovakia, Greece. Chief of Drancy concentration camp in France. Damascus, Syria. Consultant for Special Services. Protected against extradition by Syrian government.

Buble Friedrich Post-war name: Ben Amman, SS Obergruppenfuhrer Gestapo Director of Egyptian Public Relations Department -1952. Consultant for Egyptian police force.

Bunsch Franz, SA. OBersturmfuhrer Collaborator with Goebbels Israel Department in the Information Ministry in Cairo, Egypt.

Daemling Joachim Post-war name: Jochen Dressel or Ibrahim Mustapha Dusseldorf Chief of Gestapo Consultant for Egyptian penitentiary system. Active member of Radio-Cairo (Radio-Le Caire)

Dirlewanger Oskar, Oberfuhrer Chief of 36th Waffen SS division (USSR-Poland) Some say in Cairo since 1950. Others claim that he died June 7 1945 in Germany under house-arrest.

Eisele Dr Hans Chief doctor of Buchenwald concentration camp. Died in Cairo in 1965.

Farmbacher Wilhelm, SS Lieutenant-General Wehrmacht Eastern Front, Supervisor of Vlassov Army in France in 1944 Military consultant for Egyptian President Nasser.

Gleim Leopold Post-war name: Lt-Col Al Nashar Unit Chief in Warsaw High ranking officer in Egyptian national security departement, in charge of political prisonners.

Gruber Post-war name:Aradji Canaris recruit in 1924. Egyptian resident 1950: Influencial agent within the Arab League

Heiden Ludwig Post-war name: El Hadj Journalist for anti-jewish agency Weltdienst (NSDAP) Converted to Islam. Translator of Mein Kampf into Arabic. Lived in Egypt in the 1950’s.

Heim, Heribert. SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Medical doctor at Mauthausen concentration camp Became medical doctor for Egyptian police.

Hitholfer Franz High ranking officer of Gestapo in Vienna Lived in Egypt in 1950’s

*** Von Leers, Dr Johannes*** Post-war name: Omar Amin Goebbels’ assistant, in charge of antisemitic propaganda. In Egypt, he was in charge of anti-israeli propaganda in Cairo since 1955.

Luder, Karl Chief of Hitler Youth movement. Held responsible for anti-semitic crimes in Poland. War Minister in Egypt.

Mildner, Rudolf. SS Standartenfuhrer Gestapo Chief in Kattowitz. Chief of police in Danemark. In Egypt since 1963. Member of Deutscher Rat organization.

Moser Alois, Gruppenfuhrer SS Wanted in USSR for crimes against Jews. Instructor of paramilitary youth groups in Cairo.[/spoiler:kuwq94zq]

So this must mean that after the events at Der Riese, and all of the mishaps with Group 935, Henry Porter fled to Africa!

I'm still working on this theory, but that Porter Wuz Here message is some pretty big stuff.

NEW: Alright, so from what I've just looked into, this map is either the biggest coincidence in zombies history, or it DOES mean something.

First off, let's look at the building it says "PORTER WUZ HERE" in :

ScreenShot2012-01-25at94409PM.png

Now it says NYAWEGIBUTCHER

hmm, how does the Butcher connect to zombies?...

This is Dr. Richtofen, known affectionately as "The Butcher" to his victims as they scream in agony moments before he snuffs out their light

ScreenShot2012-01-25at94433PM.png

So now we see the little five pointed star on the teddy's chest.

Where else do we see this?

101-1.jpg

And another thing, how did Porter get to Africa?

Well there's a little picture on the wall that might hint to us:

ScreenShot2012-01-25at94453PM.png

And one last thing:

ScreenShot2012-01-25at94521PM.png

one the table it says THE JUNGLE BOOK

but I can't see the author.

So, still I coincidence? I'm not so sure.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellow-card8

IW is using alot of the zombie stuff in there game :P (even though the teddy bear was origanlly for one of the map creator's daughter's death) but how do we know if it's talking about our porter?

Maybe it's 3ARC & IW trolling us, but if it does lead us to Africa, then we will have to do some research of mythical type stuff in Africa, good find though :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest i am richtofen

I respectfully disagree. I mean Porter was a genius having invented many of wonder weapons we use. So I really do not think a genius like him would start using the word "wuz" and write "Porter wuz here" on walls like a 16 year old kid. Like yellow-card said it could be a totally different Porter.

But never the less sweet find man!

Guest Rissole25

I think it's Max Porter (The designer of the Ray Gun and Wave/Zap Guns) who wrote that. Treyarch were involved with MW3 so it could easily be something he put there.

Guest Wafflegun'N'syrup

I'm thinking it was a descendant of porter, seeing it is "Modern" warfare. Or it's IW trying to mess with zombies, but I doubt it.

Guest LiamFTWinter

I think it's Max Porter (The designer of the Ray Gun and Wave/Zap Guns) who wrote that. Treyarch were involved with MW3 so it could easily be something he put there.

Treyarch were only involved with porting the game to the Nintendo Wii, they did no design changes to the game and only a very small portion of the Treyarch team work on the Wii games, so I doubt that.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Treyarch helped a bit in MP, I believe, but I can tell you now that this wouldn't have to do with our zombie story. Really, how does it make sense for Treyarch to put part of the story in MW3, when it isn't their game?

Maybe IW respects zombies, so they put an egg in there. That makes the most sense to me.

Guest aegisknight

Treyarch helped a bit in MP, I believe, but I can tell you now that this wouldn't have to do with our zombie story. Really, how does it make sense for Treyarch to put part of the story in MW3, when it isn't their game?

Maybe IW respects zombies, so they put an egg in there. That makes the most sense to me.

As an easter egg? Yes, it does. Porter may not have "fled" to Africa as simply working at another 935 base in Africa, since I do not see any reason to believe that 935 was not still active at the end of Black Ops zombies.

From what I've seen all the Call of Duty games are in the same timeline, and beyond that I think that zombies is being actively kept within that same universe. I don't see why slipping an EE in a game of the same series by a different developer would be beyond the realm of possibilities. Perhaps Activision has a stake in keeping the zombie story alive and kicking, so requested a bit of cooperation between the two subcontractors dealing with hint-dropping.

Guest piepwns

In the campaign there are port-a-potties that are called "Porter Potties" I hven't seen anyone no-clip inside of them to see if there's anything, but it's on the level with the MI5 guys, and the leader who sounds like Gaz/Ghost if you want to check it out. It's not out of the way, just follow the standard path and you'll see them.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

In the campaign there are port-a-potties that are called "Porter Potties" I hven't seen anyone no-clip inside of them to see if there's anything, but it's on the level with the MI5 guys, and the leader who sounds like Gaz/Ghost if you want to check it out. It's not out of the way, just follow the standard path and you'll see them.

Hmm, I'll have to check that out.

Right now I'm more concerned with those books in the Porter wuz here room

Guest right_direct

Tedy bears was in COD since COD I.and i thing that the firs is name of designer of IW (Porter)and the other puted designer of Sledgehammer.(Girl with sledgehammer)MW has no connection with zombies what so ever!Sorry to tell you guys but i think you should know and not trying to make theory from everithing.Just think racionaly it is MW other developer they not connecting the game with mod witch created other developer.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Tedy bears was in COD since COD I.and i thing that the firs is name of designer of IW (Porter)and the other puted designer of Sledgehammer.(Girl with sledgehammer)MW has no connection with zombies what so ever!Sorry to tell you guys but i think you should know and not trying to make theory from everithing.Just think racionaly it is MW other developer they not connecting the game with mod witch created other developer.

The Teddy bear became far more significant after WaW.

And just because they are different developers, doesn't mean one can't reference the other. All of the CoD games are in the same timeline.

Also, they both work under Activision so it's not like it's impossible

MW has no connection with zombies what so ever!Sorry to tell you guys but i think you should know and not trying to make theory from everithing

It's actually rather apparent that they are connected.

Just look at all the connections I made above, and to add IW included the Catacombs, in their campaign, right after a Paris map was delayed til' the next cod.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Just look at all the connections I made above, and to add IW included the Catacombs, in their campaign, right after a Paris map was delayed til' the next cod.

Those as just coincidences. And the catacombs with Paris? Please, just because they put in a place with dead people in a famous city that was meant to be a zombie map, does not mean that it has a connection. Besides, who said there would still be a Paris map?

Guest aegisknight

I am not sure why you have adopted such a dismissive attitude to something that couldn't have been more clearly laid out as an EE for people like us to find. The fact that the games share a name and are assumed to be under the same timeline is enough to allow us to safely theorize about connections such as these.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Those as just coincidences. And the catacombs with Paris? Please, just because they put in a place with dead people in a famous city that was meant to be a zombie map, does not mean that it has a connection. Besides, who said there would still be a Paris map?

a coincidence? They directly reference 2 zombies characters in 1 building in a hidden place that you can only no clip, in an area that nazi scientists escaped to after the war, showing a picture of a boat.

Then right after we are discussing a Paris map on the forums, and after they say it was cancelled for Moon, same story with Kino and Der Riese, IW has the catacombs in the campaign.

I honestly also, do not get HOW some of you don't see a girl standing in a bloody dress next to a dead man with a sledgehammer (SHG), holding a Teddy Bear like in zombies, as a reference?

Must they SPELL it out for us?

It's all there if you just look, with an open mind.

They are BOTH call of duty

and the companies BOTH work for Activision

Why one might give little easter eggs hinting to another call of duty would be so unbelievable is beyond me.

Guest Zombieofthedead

a coincidence? They directly reference 2 zombies characters in 1 building in a hidden place that you can only no clip, in an area that nazi scientists escaped to after the war, showing a picture of a boat.

Ok, so they're referencing zombies. Isn't there a porter in IW, as well? I'm fairly certain.

Then right after we are discussing a Paris map on the forums, and after they say it was cancelled for Moon, same story with Kino and Der Riese, IW has the catacombs in the campaign.

Ok, these have no connection whats oh ever. They are catacombs, we don't see freakin zombies there. Besides, who said the Paris map was supposed to take place in the catacombs? No one.

I honestly also, do not get HOW some of you don't see a girl standing in a bloody dress next to a dead man with a sledgehammer (SHG), holding a Teddy Bear like in zombies, as a reference?

Yes, a reference. They can do that. It isn't pointing to story things.

Must they SPELL it out for us?

It's all there if you just look, with an open mind.

They are BOTH call of duty

and the companies BOTH work for Activision

Why one might give little easter eggs hinting to another call of duty would be so unbelievable is beyond me.

Because they are different companies, even if both work for Activision. It doesn't make sense to place story line clues in another company's game. Yes, they both work for the same publishers. The point is, I don't believe it's relating to the story. You can, but I won't.

I'm sorry if it seems harsh, but I don't see the two developers universes as the same.

EDIT: Well, I forgot about the picture of Kravchenko in MW3... it's a possibility.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I think that right now, as far as we have seen with BOTH companies, that anything is possible. They might dip into eachothers worlds every so often.

Keep an open mind guys, something like this could easily pass us by and we could dismiss it...

Guest Der atzi

Wait nazis went to Egypt..... I really hope we don't have to fight zombie Jesus, in the next map....1thats REALY dark 2he'd be impossible to kill.

Guest i am richtofen

Wait nazis went to Egypt..... I really hope we don't have to fight zombie Jesus, in the next map....1thats REALY dark 2he'd be impossible to kill.

You mean George Romero ?