My Mass Map Explanation Theory

Ok,so first i want to give mylittlehellhound some props,even though he doesn't know it,he gave me a great idea

115 Through Injection

The Nazis used PEDs (performance enhancing drugs) to increase soldiers ability in combat

and the perk-a-colas increase your abilities

so,what if the nazis used 115 as a PED for there soldiers

and when they died on the battle field,the 115 re-animated the dead cells,creating zombie

Where i'm Going With This Ever So Monotonous Thread

Japan and Germany were allies

now,since they were allies,germany would give the japs there PEDs,

sooo when the soldiers died,there cells would be re-animated,creating zombies,proving that TacticalInsertions theory of ndu being in peleu,is still viable

Super Special Idea I Just Had While Typing

After WW2,the americans and russians took all of the Nazis work in Operation Paperclip

so,it is inevitable that they'd run across the PEDs

and you it for there own perposes,so,mabey they were treating a soldier there,and he didn't make it,and he turned into a zombie,in turned caused the Five and Assention outbreak

Another Super Special Idea I Had While Typing

what if,when Rictofen went to Shangri-la,he gave the natives....an item of interest,and supplied both sides with 115,and created more zombies for his undead army

and then,when expadating the center of the earth were the Vril-Ya live,he gave two fighting nations PEDs and gave the other aliens 115,creating an undead army,underground.

Wow i just made a theory for our next map

you just got a look at how i make these theories :D

soooo,i hope you like my theory

-killallzombies

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Thanks for the shout out killallzombies!

One thing, also nice theory.

I did some research about Germany and Japan, keep in mind that Germany and Japan pretty much fought their own wars.

Japan did, in fact, refuse to participate in invading Russia (Operation Barbarossa), but they took certain islands, and also a bit of China and other neighbouring states. Unless Germany shipped them through plane, I don't think that they sent people over to Japan besides the occasional meetings.

Guest killallzombies

I did some research about Germany and Japan, keep in mind that Germany and Japan pretty much fought their own wars.

Japan did, in fact, refuse to participate in invading Russia (Operation Barbarossa), but they took certain islands, and also a bit of China and other neighbouring states. Unless Germany shipped them through plane, I don't think that they sent people over to Japan besides the occasional meetings.

never said there soldiers went there,they just sent the PEDs :D

Guest MyLittleHellhound

never said there soldiers went there,they just sent the PEDs :D

True...very very true.

Would the taste of the PED just be because they had a certain shelf life (did they expire) or did the Germans engineer it so that it tastes something else....or maybe treyarch just put it as a joke

Guest MyLittleHellhound

i think its a joke

unless germans just like the taste of fish :lol:

Or perhaps that specific one was meant for the Japanese because of their suicidal Banzai Charges and they really needed that type of drink, so the Germans customized it!

Guest killallzombies

i think its a joke

unless germans just like the taste of fish :lol:

Or perhaps that specific one was meant for the Japanese because of their suicidal Banzai Charges and they really needed that type of drink, so the Germans customized it!

:shock: that's totally plossible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Arussianmonkey

Intresting but I can't help but notice I was sure Mylittlehellhound is a girl. I remember she used to be Zomb-she(?(or a shangri-lady :mrgreen: ))