Meanwhile...

The is what is said on the last page of Komisch Der Untoten (What I believe Black Ops Zombie names should be referred to as).

I believe that our now friendly Samantha will take the team back on themselves and reveal to them their own pasts, whilst Richtofen is out to stop them. I think Samantha will try to prove to the other what Richtofen is like, and get them to remember who they each really are.

Also, as one last thing. I was reading someone else's thread about the Moon earlier and how it seemed to be different sizes on each map. After reading this, I noticed how in bad conditions each of the maps really seem to be. Could some of the maps be set after the nuclear attack? Such as Ascension?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kraigm345

The is what is said on the last page of Komisch Der Untoten (What I believe Black Ops Zombie names should be referred to as).

I believe that our now friendly Samantha will take the team back on themselves and reveal to them their own pasts, whilst Richtofen is out to stop them. I think Samantha will try to prove to the other what Richtofen is like, and get them to remember who they each really are.

Also, as one last thing. I was reading someone else's thread about the Moon earlier and how it seemed to be different sizes on each map. After reading this, I noticed how in bad conditions each of the maps really seem to be. Could some of the maps be set after the nuclear attack? Such as Ascension?

Hmmm, very good point. I like your idea. I believe that may just happen, since it seems pretty logical and I could really see that happening. Ill give you a brain :D

Guest MegaAfroMan

It is possible, but the largest evidence against this, is that richtofen is still richtofen, and samantha is still samantha, the zombies eyes are still yellow, and therefor the events of Moon can be assumed to have not occurred yet.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I wrote a theory that should be still on the front page-not sure, that when Samantha and Richtofen did the soul switch, the zombie eyes change colour right? That is because (my theory), the controller of the zombies is now different, so the colour represents their values and/or goals.

So yup Ascension and the other maps could not have been after Moon UNLESS there was another alternate reality.