Keep On The Lookout CoDz-ers!

OK. We're getting to the stage where people are starting to wonder what the next Call of Duty game's gunna be. Some people say Black Ops 2, some people say Iron Wolf, we just don't know. All that can be left to speculation until we get official news from Treyarch or Activision. BUT... It was around this time 2 years ago that GKNova6 was launched. Maybe a bit later on, but it's certainly coming near to it. So, I urge people to regularly check http://www.gknova6.com/ for updates and such. It's been our friend Mr Space Monkey since the announcement of Ascension. Now don't just assume that GKNova6 is going to update, they may choose some completely new and innovative way of creating this viral. You can't be sure with Treyarch. Just keep 'em peeled folks. I'm sure within the next few months, something will have happened.

CCM out...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ehjookayted

Will do, man! It's good to see another old user returning. Your How to be a Good CoDz user helped me a lot in my time here, and well, just by looking at the color of my name, I can tell you its paid off! :D

Thanks again for this post and that post.

Guest ccm404e

No probs bro. Congrats on UOTM! I'm pretty damn excited for the next few months. All they hype and all the supposition, the theories ( be them completely ridiculous or not) will return. I loved that time here, and am really, really excited for their return.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Just some points:

It was released 2 years ago, not last year, and I think closer to march and april.

But ya, it's getting closer and closer to the time when the new viral will come out, can't wait!

Guest darkjolteon

I always have my eyes peeled for new stuff now! I missed out on posting anything last time around but I followed the site still. This time I'm gonna be all over the site, making sure I get to see every angle, every tidbit, every detail.

Oh, and it won't be Iron Wolf for anyone interested. Iron Wolf was the codname for the MW3 beta. Its a shame cuz Iron Wolf sounds kind of cool :lol:

-Jolteon

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I always have my eyes peeled for new stuff now! I missed out on posting anything last time around but I followed the site still. This time I'm gonna be all over the site, making sure I get to see every angle, every tidbit, every detail.

Oh, and it won't be Iron Wolf for anyone interested. Iron Wolf was the codname for the MW3 beta. Its a shame cuz Iron Wolf sounds kind of cool :lol:

-Jolteon

Kinda like "Desert Fox"

or

"Uranium Rabbit"

Guest ccm404e

I missed out on posting anything last time around but I followed the site still. This time I'm gonna be all over the site, making sure I get to see every angle, every tidbit, every detail.

Same. I only joined in September 2010. I was looking around the forums last time, but not really taking much of an interest, and definitely not contributing in any way. Being... Well, Higher Ranking than I was last time will make it a whole different experience. Both of us being Vets, it's gunna be brilliant!

Guest darkjolteon

I missed out on posting anything last time around but I followed the site still. This time I'm gonna be all over the site, making sure I get to see every angle, every tidbit, every detail.

Same. I only joined in September 2010. I was looking around the forums last time, but not really taking much of an interest, and definitely not contributing in any way. Being... Well, Higher Ranking than I was last time will make it a whole different experience. Both of us being Vets, it's gunna be brilliant!

I know what you mean, plenty of times I've had new users asking for help simply because they see my rank! It makes me feel so good about myself now I can finally give something back to the community, and I can't wait for the next load of information to come so I can be part of the lead group heading the investigations!

I'm about to set up a new thread, it's time to get organized and us Vets need to be leading the way!

-Jolteon