My guess on the future of Zombies

Ok, so here's my second post on this forum...here we go....

This is barely my opinion and thought on the future of zombie storyline, judging from my feeble knowledge and understanding of the zombie lore, and most of the idea presented here is mere assumptions composed by me, so if you wish to obtain cold, hard facts then you should probably just leave now.

Also, for Admins: if you decide to move this somewhere else just do it. I am a net noob and can't found a forum or post where I can post my theories.

1. This one is my favorite. "We Must Go Deeper".

Brrrrooooooooonnnnnn Brrrrrrroooooonnnn (singing Inception theme) Ok I should stop now.

So most of us think Earth is blown up, ja? Some might beg to differ, but my first theory expand from here. So the Earth was blown to pieces , and the rockets believed to contained 115-infused Tsar bombs probably didn't help much in eradicating Earth's zombie populations either. So here's my take: I believe the 4 characters is going back to Earth. Now why would they go back to a blown-up piece of rock? Now before I typed I have read the theory of Hollow-earth somewhere, where it was believed to be the inhabitants of the Vril-ya , so I think the craters, which result from the rocket explosion, would create a new entrance to the Hollow world, for the four characters, and of course, the armies of undead. New map anyone? Fight, in the ruins of the cities of Vril-ya? Harvest the Vril energy, to eradicate the zombies once and for all? I don't know if that sounds wild but it sort of made sense to me.

2. "The Final Frontier"

Space. The Final Frontier, with endless possibilities, heck why not a zombie map? How about a zombie map for each of the star? Ok now I sound insane, but space, as everyone believes, is a almost definite possibility for our next theater of war against the undead. Maybe they will go on a planet previously inhabited by the Vrill-ya Aliens? (Correct me if I am wrong but I think they are extraterrestrials) They can find out a way to finish the undead. Then how does the undead get there? Multiple MDT or a large-scale teleportation (what is the pyramids for again?) Just a wild guess thrown out there. (Also if you heard the song by BENN, called "Ascend" , shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNHLfO0NI58 ,listen to the chorus: "I'll find out that what death is like, on Jupiter and Mars " Possible new map? Just an attempt to make the song rhythm? I don't really know.

"The Worst Outcome"

So what if Treyarch decided to put us down? Now I would never want that to happen, but it might be a possibility as well, what if they became the ultimate troll, and just left us with the four stranded on moon, or like Infinity Ward, who gave us over-priced, blank-and-plain map packs? I definitely don't want that to happen, it would be the biggest let-down ever. Or maybe they would released that "Capitalism" Paris map, who were replaced by Moon? Only time will tell.

Well, that's pretty much all folks, I got a lot more, maybe like shift of perspective to other characters, etc. But most of them is just plain wild imaginations and wouldn't have fit on this thread.

Discuss if you will, Comment and Criticize if you must. Thank you for taking your time to read this.-Leoguy115

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombieofthedead

I'd choose #1 out of those. It sounds cool, that's for sure. I'd honestly rather them do that then go out to space (I don't want this to turn into halo), and we can all pray that #3 won't happen...

I'd still prefer the back in time theory or searching what's left of earth.

Guest darkjolteon

Done my only little theory on this on Youtube... Some coincidence huh :lol:

I definately agree with your "going back to Earth" part, in fact that I think it is the most likely thing to happen. One of the reasons I state in my video (you will have to go and watch it to find out what it is ;) ), however, I th0ught of another, more simple reason for them to go back to Earth... Everyone knows how Treyarch base a lot of their zombie maps off of Multi-player or Campaign maps. E.g.

Nacht= Airfield

Verruckt= Asylum

Shi No Numa= Makin/Knee Deep

Der Riese= Nightfire

etc etc...

So yeah where I'm trying to go with this, is that Treyarch would have to make Campaign, and Multi-Player missions that DON'T take place on Earth (Whether that be space or Hollow Earth) otherwise they wouldn't be able to base MP and Campaign maps from them. Why? Because it is known that a lot of the maps take place at a similar time the Campaign mission that the MP map comes takes place.

I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking everything... I guess I'm more of hoping, because I prefer the maps that are based on Earth, and for some reason just didn't get on with the concept of going to space and stuff...

-Jolteon

Guest darkjolteon

Perhaps an underground map or was that already shangri la?

I have a GREAT underground map theory on my Youtube channel ;)

However, I am not one to advertise myself on other peoples threads so I will let you guys investigate if you want...

Anyway the reason I wanted to post was because I wanted to in a way retract my previous statement about all maps being based off of MP maps... I thought things through and realised that Call of the Dead, Shangri La and Moon have pretty much no link to MP maps... My mistake :lol:

-Jolteon

Guest leoguy115

I guess that Treyarch implanted zombie at first as a last -minute idea, so many of the first few maps have many re-used elements from other maps, but I believe that after the commercial success of the zombies, Treyarch is more willing to devote more of its resources into creating unique zombie maps.

Guest darkjolteon

I guess that Treyarch implanted zombie at first as a last -minute idea, so many of the first few maps have many re-used elements from other maps, but I believe that after the commercial success of the zombies, Treyarch is more willing to devote more of its resources into creating unique zombie maps.

I would agree if not for the fact that Black Ops maps such as Ascension are also based from MP maps. If that were the case then surely they would have changed that for Black Ops? I dunno, maybe they just didn't have any ideas for how they could link more multiplayer maps to zombie maps... I guess we will never know.

-Jolteon

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I would agree if not for the fact that Black Ops maps such as Ascension are also based from MP maps. If that were the case then surely they would have changed that for Black Ops? I dunno, maybe they just didn't have any ideas for how they could link more multiplayer maps to zombie maps... I guess we will never know.

-Jolteon

Well some maps are kinda based off it seems like the skins for campaign and stuff like Ascension . and Call of the dead was like Nova 6 or something.

Guest darkjolteon

-Jolteon

Well some maps are kinda based off it seems like the skins for campaign and stuff like Ascension . and Call of the dead was like Nova 6 or something.

Possibly... We'll just have to wait and see :D

-Jolteon