Youtube Zombie Series!

okay guys, im going to be making a video series on youtube, based off zombies, the episodes will vary, like some wall guns onlly, others will be challenges requested by you people, but i will start posting that in the next few days, so im hoping for everyone to get behind it, because it will be great fun to make, and hopefully and entertaining to watch!,

im hoping you guys can head over to my channel and check out some of my cod videos already made, and subscribe to me, so that you dont miss any!, of the content that will be being posted, because it will be simply, pretty f%$^ing cool to make!

channel; http://www.youtube.com/user/xTheSlipper ... ature=mhee

also, this will help my channel grow so please get behind it!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest way2g00

Challenge Name: F*ck you kukui

Requester: way2g00

Expiry: 1/15/2011

Mode: solo only

Description: Get to round 20 without killing a single zombie.

Reward: 2 brains

In order to get the reward and credit you need to post this challenge on yt before the deadline.

Good luck!

Challenge Name: F*ck you kukui

Requester: way2g00

Expiry: 1/15/2011

Mode: solo only

Description: Get to round 20 without killing a single zombie.

Reward: 2 brains

In order to get the reward and credit you need to post this challenge on yt before the deadline.

Good luck!

would be easiest on Ascension can you shoot the zombies for point but not acually kill them?

Guest darkjolteon

To follow Way2g00's format

Challenge Name: Difference

Requester: Dark Jolteon

Expiry: Whenever

Mode: Whatever

Description: Don't be like EVERY other zombie challenge Youtuber...

Reward: My respect and possible subscription if I enjoy your stuff...

Sorry to sound like an asshole but I have seen many a person make a Youtube channel based around doing challenges on zombies, and 95% of them, all have pretty much the same stuff... I'm not trying to flame, and I REALLY hope that you succeed, but until you have proved to be different from everyone else, I will have to be pessimistic... Anyways, I hope you do new and exciting things, and I will definately check you out to see what your videos are like, and will probably subscribe if you are any good!

Go forth young warrior, and good luck

-Jolteon

Guest way2g00

Honestly, i don't give a damn about people subscribing to my channel or not. I do what I like and what i find is challenging. It's not like I am making money of it neither I am trying to be different so much. I like to do challenges and making a yt video is just to share with people that care about this challenges. As far as respect is concerned you get respect when you give respect. Just saying.

Guest darkjolteon

Woah, I think I may have been a little unclear with what I meant. I was actually encouraging the author of the thread to give it a go, but my opinion is that many people do the same challenges as others, and it can be dull. I've watched a bunch of good challenge videos that were thoroughly entertaining, and original. I apologise if any offence was caused, I did not mean any offence. However, I realise with the way things were worded, and the way things could be taken, that I am in the wrong here. And my comment about respect was only there because I have nothing else to give :?

Apologies for all offence caused.

-A very apologetic Jolteon

Guest way2g00

No offense taken. I know what you were talking about man. I hate when people beg for subs. I am just like you I don't follow/sub to people's channels easily.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Challenge Name: Lander Rider

Requester: BlindBusDrivr

Mode: Solo Ascension

Description: You have to ride the Ascension Landers 1000 times in a single game, but you cannot ride them with a crawler, it has to be mid-round. This could be really fun and it wouldn't be like some ridiculously hard challenge like get to round 1 billion with a colt in the spawn room :/.

Guest ChopperNator

Sorry to sound like an asshole but I have seen many a person make a Youtube channel based around doing challenges on zombies, and 95% of them, all have pretty much the same stuff... I'm not trying to flame, and I REALLY hope that you succeed, but until you have proved to be different from everyone else, I will have to be pessimistic... Anyways, I hope you do new and exciting things, and I will definately check you out to see what your videos are like, and will probably subscribe if you are any good!

-Jolteon

I think my stuff is pretty different mate and my latest challenge I've never seen anywhere before. I also don't ask for subs or likes ever, it bugs the shit out of me. All my videos are listed in the link in my signature.

Guest darkjolteon

-Jolteon

I think my stuff is pretty different mate and my latest challenge I've never seen anywhere before. I also don't ask for subs or likes ever, it bugs the shit out of me. All my videos are listed in the link in my signature.

Yeah I've seen a few of yours and they're pretty darn good... Sorry I raged I was in a pretty crappy mood and ended up being a bit of an ass...

-Jolteon