Anyone know the current Black Ops WR for Shi No Numa

So I'm planning a run to 100 on the Black Ops version of Shi No Numa at some point soon. If I reach 100 then I may feel inclined to carry on and try to break the current world record, but I have no idea what it is. Anyone know? Again, Black Ops version, I know the W@W version's record is over 2000 due to the 24-zombies-per-round thing, but the Black Ops version is of course a completely different story.

I'm guessing it's somewhere between 100-150.

If I feel like I could break a WR because the run is going well, which I'm sure it will as I have a solid strategy, I'll try and set up a livestream so people can vouch for me - in the past (round 161 on Ascension) I've been accused by a few big-name YT commentators/record holders and their followers of cheating/glitching/hacking/lying because I couldn't livestream it or record any significant footage, as my PC sucked at the time and wouldn't have been able to handle much more than the game itself.

As I've said before, anyone that's played with me or knows anything about me as a player knows I'm a legitimate high-rounds player, and if I can use this run as a chance to put a cap on any nay-saying then I'll gladly take that chance. I guess I'm becoming an increasingly respected player, and I'd hate for that reputation to be tarnished when it needn't be so I'd welcome the chance to 'clear my name' as a legitimate player and record holder.

Anyways, back on topic, if anyone know the current SNN Black Ops WR I'd appreciate the heads up.

Thanks! :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ehjookayted

[youtube:1vc4zzhe]0Q917RgcYfU[/youtube:1vc4zzhe]

This is the highest one I found. :)

Good luck mate.

Found a higher one:

[youtube:1vc4zzhe]canthJ5CSug[/youtube:1vc4zzhe]

cjgarof's record is the one you're gunning for.

Solo Artist has the 2nd highest and cjgarof's is the highest.

Guest way2g00

I think JimboGobo was on 106 and his xbox backed out to dashboard when he tried to setup his capture card.

But yea Cj holds the record currently. Funny, solo and I were doing our runs at that same time, me on ascension and him on SNN.

Guest S1ippery Jim

Yeah I believe CJs vid is the highest round on YouTube for BO SNN (although not sure exactly what round he died on as I don't think he shows his death).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROOF eg stream it or record video including the death screen.

I can only imagine what your old pal will say if you claim a WR without decent evidence :lol:

SNN BO is a good choice as I believe it is the easiest black ops map.

Guest piepwns

[youtube:3r7egf1u]0Q917RgcYfU[/youtube:3r7egf1u]

This is the highest one I found. :)

Good luck mate.

Found a higher one:

[youtube:3r7egf1u]canthJ5CSug[/youtube:3r7egf1u]

cjgarof's record is the one you're gunning for.

Solo Artist has the 2nd highest and cjgarof's is the highest.

I'm pretty sure Meatwagon22 got to 95 on SNN, I haven't found the video, but he mentioned it in another vid of his.

Guest Superhands

Aight thanks guys, looks like 108 is the round to beat. I'll most likely aim for the magic 115, maybe further if I reach that round and feel like going further. Not quite sure when I'm going for it but it should be sometime soon, I'll make sure to set up a livestream and let all you guys know when I'm currently streaming.

Guest way2g00

Good luck bro, I believe in you, believe in team codz. Make us proud.

EDIT: Hopefully, I will be my first WR attempt run for ascension right after the tournament. When are you starting yours? It will be fun if you can live stream the entire game. we could give you company. As you already know high rounds really get boring (past 80) and the only thing that kept me going is talking with friends and the support they give you. This doubles up when you are live streaming and you play your A game. But if you are not used to this then I would not recommend it unless its the high rounds.

Guest Superhands

Thanks mate :) good stuff, no idea when I'll be doing it as of yet, just when I get a week in which things are slow and I've got plenty of spare time :lol: