Shangri-la's strange writing and connections **updated**

In shangri-la a lot of strange patterns and symbols can be seen, on weapons, doors, walls, dials, gongs, tiles, but what do they all mean

All illuminate was translated using this code

2951603573_1_13.jpg

1. Illuminate code on the gong and doors

it says "beware the wrath of the dragons fire". Now to me this makes no sense and apparently the "dragon like" figures in shangri-la are actually serpents so I can't quite make sense of them

you can see some illuminate lettering around the edge of the door but i cant get a decent pic of the gong

ShangrilaNagaDoor.jpg

2. The tiles on the wall and ground during the EE

a seemingly random selection of illuminate letters, this has been discussed more thoroughly here (viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18372) but no definite answer has came up.

triangle.jpgTwithline.jpgsemicircle.jpgOwithline.jpg

female.jpgdiamond.jpgCrescentMoon.jpgcirclewithdot.jpg

asterisk.jpg3lines1longline.jpg3dots.jpg2arcs.jpg

LKSECRSIXQ12/3

Full credit for pics and translations go to Rissole25

3. The symbols on the 31-79 JGb215, QED and Shangri-la mud room wheels

it has recently been brought to my attention that the symbols on the wheels are actually Mayan numbers (many thanks to murder machine for pointing that out) and they can be translated, I done a bit of Research on this and I could translate most of the successfully but what puzzles me is that some of these numbers are repeated on the side of the 31-79 JGb215 as well as some other strange symbols, is there a Mayan alphabet that I am unaware of as well or can someone help me work out what these are?

many thanks to mixmasternut for this epic pic

The_name_on_31-79_JGb215.jpg

830px-Sid_view_3179jgb215_LQ.png

Richthofen mentions that maxis was working on a device similar to the 31-79 JGb215,was it the same 31-79 JGb215 we use in shangri-la and if so how did maxis gain knowledge of mayan numbers?

4. connection of moon and shangri-la

In shangri-la you can see some ancient temples, but some of the stuff is not so ancient, I believe that some alterations where made by certain people after the meteorite crashed there (damaging one of the old temples) some of witch were made to directly interact with the meteorite.

The focusing stone seems to be needed to work the pyramid device so after whoever created the pyramid did so they had to get this power source, so they got the focusing stone from shangri-la, they built these contraptions to shrink the meteor into a condensed ball of 115, the size of the rock was altered but the not its power, the pyramid need a small extremely strong power source. So the same people who built the pyramid on moon built the contraptions (mud dials, focusing crystals, ect.) to get the power source for the pyramid.

The focusing stones where built to “focus” the energy of the 31-79 JGb215 into a super beam able to shrink the meteorite but not affect the levels of power,there was many mechanisms used to get these crystals in place

My Final Theory

What if it was Richthofen who built all the stuff in shangri-la.

It may sound craze but all will become clear, when Richthofen first tested the teleporter on him self he was brought to the moon where he discovered the pyramid, after a few minuets studying it he was then teloprted briefly to shangri-la but what happened after that is unknown. Eventually Richthofen finds his was back to were he was first teleported and made contact with his assistant telling him they had work to do. Over the next few years Richthofen and his followers created Griffin station, while in secret Richthofen continued study on the pyramid, after Griffin station was built he revealed the pyramid to his followers and assigned one of them to find out how to open it. This man discovered it requires some thing to be killed near it to power it but it needed more, Richthofen had been studying the symbols and I believe he started to under stand them, and he found out what he needed a very large amount of energy in a small object and something to channel that power.

When he was teleported to shangri-la so maybe he saw the meteorite and thought he could harness it's power so he and his team worked in shangri-la, using his knowledge of the pyramid he had learnt the patterns and symbols used in moon so he used them in shangri-la when creating the mud dials.

But what is so special about the mud dial you wonder? The dials have mayan numbers on them as i stated earlier but they also had a pattern on them that matched the pattern on the bottom of the pyramid on moon so this directly links shangri-la and moon in that respect.

[youtube:8265yp5q]RGWGcy1dd0M[/youtube:8265yp5q]

And to back up the fact that Richthofen built the focusing stones when he comes to shangri-la he recognizes the stone and says “i was wondering where those where” as if he was expecting them to be there when he came. The one thing I have been avoiding mentioning this whole time is probable the most noticeable thing you see during the easter egg is the Richthofen shrine, what if it was made or ordered to be made by Richthofen himself. IMO it backs up that Richthofen built the mechanisms in shangri-la as well.

But one last thing that at doesn't quite add up, Richthofen would have had to have had to technology of the 31-79 JGb215 the "shrink ray" to shrink to meteorite in the first place, he must have built the crystals to harness and enhance the shrinking powers of the 31-79 JGb215, but how could he do this if apparently the 31-79 JGb215was designed by maxis, right?

But and this is the last but

What if he didn't use the actual 31-79 JGb215 what if he used some thing else and the 31-79 JGb215 is actually the result of maxis revers-engineering the technology Richthofen originally used.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote this pretty late so if there is any problems or contractions please point the out and I'll probably update this in the morning I just wanted to get it out for all you Americans too see before I fix it.

Please challenge this as well so I can make it more accurate or realise none of it makes sense

I added a feed back thing so I know what to change.

Guest MurderMachineX

Well I still need to read over it and formulate my exact reaction, but I didn't even notice those writings! Good job.

Someone once told me there were Russian writings, but I'm guessing that that's untrue?

EDIT: The writing on the gong, that is

EDIT: What writing on the QED? The writing on the 31-79 JGb215 is probably the Vril-Ya language, or at least the local Asian language.

Well I still need to read over it and formulate my exact reaction, but I didn't even notice those writings! Good job.

Someone once told me there were Russian writings, but I'm guessing that that's untrue?

EDIT: The writing on the gong, that is

There is russain or japanes writing on some boxes but I didn't really look into them

EDIT: What writing on the QED? The writing on the 31-79 JGb215 is probably the Vril-Ya language, or at least the local Asian language.

There is about 4 letters on the QED that are the as on the 31-79 JGb215 (sorry for not using full name) and dials/wheels in the mud pit room

Guest MurderMachineX

There is about 4 letters on the QED that are the as on the 31-79 JGb215 (sorry for not using full name) and dials/wheels in the mud pit room

Well hold on there. The numbers on the dials in the Mud-Pit Room are Mayan numbers. Notice that some of these letters are on the name plate for the 31-79 JGb215. Other letters look English, Greek, or Phoneocian, so it may be a language conglomerate of other languages. Maybe.

Oh and don't worry about it; it's not a big deal.

just finished an major update

*re-wrote a few section

*added some pics

*put into colored sections

*added/took away some bits

but the ideas and theory are still the same its just re-worded and looks better

thanks for your feed back before and i hope you like this new format

if anyone can get a pic of the bottom of the pyramid or the dials in the mud room it would be greatly appreciated

thank you and good night

Guest MyLittleHellhound

What if....

Perhaps Dragons fire....could be a weapon (obviously)

Possibly a new weapon of mass destruction? Like the power of the SUN DESTRUCTION!?

But then again, earth is pretty much fried.....

What if....

Possibly a new weapon of mass destruction? Like the power of the SUN DESTRUCTION!?

i though it might be reference to the p-a-p Olimpia or "hades" as the spaz-12 incendiary shots are called dragons breath

and hades is the god of the under world right

beware the wrath of the god of the under world, how does that sound?

Guest MyLittleHellhound

What if....

i though it might be reference to the p-a-p Olimpia or "hades" as the spaz-12 incendiary shots are called dragons breath

and hades is the god of the under world right

beware the wrath of the god of the under world, how does that sound?

Could fit right? In a geological sense that would be hot geysers and MAGMA :twisted:

Guest aegisknight

Dragons:

In Asia, dragons look like serpents

Chinese-Dragon-Green-23-large.jpg

And you are asking the wrong questions, and getting the wrong answers. We are in Asia for this, that much is clear by the zombie models and being called "Shangri La"

so....

what the hell is Mayan writing doing there? They were on the other side of the planet, with no possible known cultural exchange.

Richtofen wouldn't have been behind this, but whatever created the MPD could have.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MyLittleHellhound

Even more interesting...................your analysis of the wunder wewapon shangri la one (cant be bothered to spell it) is very good. [brains] for you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bad karma

good theories, but if you listen to a radio on moon, you hear that richtofen found the pyramid already on the moon.

A friend of mine (a game tester who shall remain nameless) told me something about an alien plot............