The Japanese, The Capitalist, and the Drunk- *Dempsey UP*

Hello CoDz. Today I will start off with the fact that how the super soldiers (Takeo, Tank, and Nikolai) were captured is still a mystery to us all no? Alright then, here begins my theory. I will start with Nikolai because he seems to be the easiest of the bunch.

Note that I will update the info everytime I find something else interesting.

Nikolai Belinski

So, we all know of Nikolai Belinski correct? I will start with his bio for info's sake.

Stalin himself cannot stare Nikolai in the eye, no one can. There, in his eyes, you will see the soul of a man burning with the hatred of all things living. His closet is full of skeletons, many of them with the flesh still attached.

Early in his career, Nikolai had quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. Ultimately, his aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning his axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. This made Nikolai infamous, and his reputation spread quickly through the party. It was not long before Stalin himself had heard about Nikolai. More importantly, he feared Nikolai. As soon as the war started, our hero was dropped on the front lines and forgotten about, where he wallowed in self pity and Vodka for several years.

Alright, so first. Analysis.

We've already collected most of the information that is Nikolai's sorry and dreadful life. He was murderous, angry, worked on a pig farm once, had many wives, you all know the drill.

Obviously Nikolai was dumped somewhere in the year 1941 when the Germans had started their offensive, Operation Barbarossa. The Germans cut off all wire, isolating the Soviets in terms of communication. Stalin was probably surprised, and sent Nikolai to deal on one of the fronts. This could be the Northwestern, Southwestern, and Western fronts. He was probably captured during the push to Stalingrad, or the simaltaneous assault on the Rzhev Sector, Operation Mars. I think that it is likely that Operation Mars was where Nikolai was captured. The Soviets here failed in their plan to punch through the German line due to superior tactics used by the Germans. Due to heavy losses and clumsy execution, the Soviet forces pulled back.

The losses for the Soviets that Operation-

Soviet: 100,000 Killed and/or missing in action, 235,000 wounded in action

German: 40,000 KIA/MIA

mars1.jpg

My theory here is that the Red Army was fighting like a pack of cornered rats. Perhaps Richtofen either had agents (unlikely, he does not trust alot of people), or he went with the army. It is a possibility that Nikolai was a man trapped by the Germans, and therefore fought for his life. Holding a PPSH or any other weapon, he probably killed many of the Wehrmacht before they could kill him. He may have taken a bullet or two. Before the German's wore him down, they sustained wounds. Just as they were about to finish him, Richtofen stops them (?) and takes him for his own experiments, seeing that he has durability and perhaps may suit the criteria for the testing.

Tank Dempsey-The Capitalist

Alright, bio time!

Tank Dempsey: American hero. Hand him a loaded weapon, a good woman, and something to shoot at and he is happy. Enrage him and he will rip your guts out and use them as a bandolier.

Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu. Remarkable though it may seem, his unit was captured during the early raids before the main invasion, and he spent 2 weeks in a rat infested bamboo cage submerged in malarial water. Well that did not stop The Tank. After he gnawed his way through the cage, he then gnawed his way through his captors armed only with a Bobby pin and his Medal of Honor which he keeps secreted in various body cavities.

Now you know there is no before the war for Dempsey, and there is no after. There is only the legend of Tank Dempsey, and how he will win the war for the rest of us

Now, here is my theory about how Dempsey was captured. We all know that Dempsey was a Marine Raider on Peleilu Island right? So they were the "recon force" before the actual assault began. This is where he was captured by the Imperial Army and taken prisoner. Dempsey spent a considerable amount of time captive, he broke out and killed a couple of the soldiers. He then went on a rampage and started killing all the other Imperial Soldiers that he could find, intending to get revenge. Charging through the many limestone tunnels during the assault, Dempsey may have been caught, and again captured. But this time he fought like a wild animal. Much like the Red Army. There are two options here. Richtofen could have been there (very unlikely judging that the battle was 15 September – 27 November 1944) because he was busy doing more 935 work or his own little projects, but the other option.......

What could it be?

Well, it is very hard to find Dempsey's story, because it is a well known fact that Japan and Germany pretty much fought their own wars, not each others. Japan was in fact, unwilling to cooperate in the invasion of the USSR with Hitler. Instead, they seized assets from the French, expanded into China, so forth. The only question lies with HOW the Germans acquired Dempsey. Were there 935 agents or High Command in Japan during this that realized his potential? If he could withstand torture and captivity for 2 WEEKS, then certainly he was prepared mentally for the tests. And physically, he did gnaw his way through the cage, and killed lots of soldiers, so this meets Richtofen's criteria fully.

Peleliu Island Tactical Map- Sorry, there is not much on these.p27mapt.jpg

MORE WILL COME ABOUT NIKOLAI, TANK, AND TAKEO SOON.

MyLittleHellhound, Suzy, Jessica, IU, and Taeyeon out!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like your theory on Nikolai capture, seems logical and i never really thought of specific battle plan or anything so that is a nice touch

i had a theory on the capture of the 3 but i actually found Nikolais the hardest, i didn't get very far so i left it but my idea was that as you said Richthofen specifically chose his subjects but not on there physical factors but on metal factors, he was trying to break there minds so i thought meaby when he broke them he could get information from them

ie. tank was thought to be an American spy so he would have info on America and there plans, takeo was a high ranking Japanese solider so he would know interesting things, but Nikolai didn't really fit in there and i actually forgot about the Mexican altogether so as you can see i isn't the best theory but its an idea

as for Dempsey captured i have a theory that i am quite proud of for him so you can check it out in my verrauk thread in my sig. and i would be very interested to here your idea

Guest darkjolteon

Solid theory. Well put together. Grammar and punctuation perfect. Jolteon approves of theory.

In all seriousness though, this is a VERY good theory, and I think it is very possible that this could be Nikolai's story!

Great find Hellhound!

-Jolteon

i like the idea of how each solider had to be physically advanced to be chosen for Richthofen, it fits in quite well but you have to remember that he was sent to verrauckt as the head of a recon team and the COTD radios said he was sent over from verrauckt

Guest MyLittleHellhound

i like the idea of how each solider had to be physically advanced to be chosen for Richthofen, it fits in quite well but you have to remember that he was sent to verrauckt as the head of a recon team and the COTD radios said he was sent over from verrauckt

Dempshey is the only one I am not very sure about, he seems to have to most hidden.

Guest darkjolteon

Just read the Dempsey part, and once again Hellhound, a great theory! Keep this up and you could become one of the all time CoDz greats! Solid, believable theories and great research. Congrats dude, Jolteon approves!

[brains] Brainzez for Hellhound!

-Jolteon

Guest MegaAfroMan

Very nice, I just read the Dempsey section and this one is also quite nice, and it does not leave too many loose ends, which can be a big problem with some theories. I look forward to seeing your other two.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I really like your theory for nikolai, it's the first one about his capture I've seen.

But I believe Dempsey's was answered in the terminal, he was sent in first to get Peter, when he was captured he became one of richtofen's test subjects and then the rest of the extraction team had to go in for them both.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I really like your theory for nikolai, it's the first one about his capture I've seen.

But I believe Dempsey's was answered in the terminal, he was sent in first to get Peter, when he was captured he became one of richtofen's test subjects and then the rest of the extraction team had to go in for them both.

Sorry if there was a more solid theory, I just really wanted to get this done, and didnt have time to look trhough alot of the terminal stuff and such. Thanks though, is there anything about Takeo that I should know beforehand?

Guest piepwns

I think your timing with Nikolai is a bit off. Nikolai is in the Russian campaign of WaW in the mission "Blood and Iron" and the one after it. He appears as "Sgt. Belinski". this means that he would have been captured a little while later.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

hm......when was Blood and Iron then. Because I dont think Richtofen could have stolen him away, or just walked into a russian encampment. Nikolai would have to be in a decisive battle that the Germans would have pushed the Russians back over because how else would he become a POW?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Sorry if there was a more solid theory, I just really wanted to get this done, and didnt have time to look trhough alot of the terminal stuff and such. Thanks though, is there anything about Takeo that I should know beforehand?

No there's not much with him except I heard this good theory I don't remember by who though but it was that stereotypical japanese Takeo was just a side effect of Richtofen's experiments and his real personality was coming out as it wore off. Because of the quote by Richtofen about takeo as a test subject muttering proverb, "I believe our tests may have destroyed his mind"

For extra info on the characters see if there's anything in Matuzz's character bios in the Research facility that might help.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

No there's not much with him except I heard this good theory I don't remember by who though but it was that stereotypical japanese Takeo was just a side effect of Richtofen's experiments and his real personality was coming out as it wore off. Because of the quote by Richtofen about takeo as a test subject muttering proverb, "I believe our tests may have destroyed his mind"

For extra info on the characters see if there's anything in Matuzz's character bios in the Research facility that might help.

Thanks alot- I wont be able to get Takeo theroy up tonight, but by friday if I can. Stay tuned!

Guest piepwns

hm......when was Blood and Iron then. Because I dont think Richtofen could have stolen him away, or just walked into a russian encampment. Nikolai would have to be in a decisive battle that the Germans would have pushed the Russians back over because how else would he become a POW?

The date was April 16, 1945. It was at the tail end of the battle of Seelow Heights.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

The date was April 16, 1945. It was at the tail end of the battle of Seelow Heights.

Did the Russians even LOSE any battles after that?

Guest darkjolteon

As always, Treyarch prove to be elusive with their facts, just to keep us digging :lol:

Perhaps there wasn't a specific battle that Nikolai was taken from... Perhaps he was just simply kidnapped from a Russian camp on a random day... Probably not though so don't listen to that idea unless there is proof :lol:

-Jolteon

Guest MyLittleHellhound

As always, Treyarch prove to be elusive with their facts, just to keep us digging :lol:

Perhaps there wasn't a specific battle that Nikolai was taken from... Perhaps he was just simply kidnapped from a Russian camp on a random day... Probably not though so don't listen to that idea unless there is proof :lol:

-Jolteon

Or perhaps he was dead drunk and stumbled away into the woods to take a piss AND THEN rictofen stole him! :lol:

Actualyl thats fairly possible...

Guest darkjolteon

-Jolteon

Or perhaps he was dead drunk and stumbled away into the woods to take a piss AND THEN rictofen stole him! :lol:

Actualyl thats fairly possible...

Hahaha that made me laugh :lol:

-Jolteon