Let's Celebrate 115 Day !

Hey guys, it's yellow-card8

So I was thinking that we should make a official day for zombie love, now in AMERICAN dates, it is almost 1/15, which is 115, now want I wanted us to do, is to flood the entire zombie server with players, so Treyarch can see how much we love zombies :)

So if you are doing nothing on sunday, then stop what you are doing and get some friends to play Zombies, Black ops or World at War, come on, give out some zombies love, let's spread the word :D

Playdates are right here:

PS3: viewtopic.php?t=18963

XBOX: viewtopic.php?t=18969

PC: maybe? I don't know :) can't forget about them

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MegaAfroMan

You know we could try to organize some games between various members of the forums too. Like a zombie slaying meet and greet! Perhaps not a full on scheduled event, but I think I would be open to trying to set up a nice 4 man squad of Xbox Slayers from right here on the forum to play games for the sake of fun on 115 day. If anyone is interested send me a PM! I will do my best to reply quickly! I encourage everyone here to get out there and have fun with your fellow slayers! Go out of your comfort zone and play with who ever. Spread the 115 word to randoms on matchmaking and be extra-generous that day! We spend so much time here theorizing with each other, lets make an effort for the members of the community that do not normal play with others here to do so if they would like.

Guest yellow-card8

Come on guys, lets spread the word about this before 1/15, make it so when people get on a random find match thing that they would hear the other guy say "are you doing this because it's 1/15 day?"

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest yellow-card8

Awesome, already have you on my friends list :) we have 2 more days for preparation (I'm starting to sound like to guys before a play starts "get ready ladies :3") ................... :facepalm:

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Just so you know yellowcard, ive spoke with MegaAfroMan, so im in also by the way. Maybe make a list to keep track of everyone for xbox as well as PS3?

My GT is DvS ObLiViOn

see you on sunday!

Dont forget time zones!

Guest MegaAfroMan

Well then mix you should consider signing up for the Xbox community playdate! I will ask all who sign up later via PM specific things about time, time zone, maps, and mic.

Guest MixMasterNut

Possibly. I'm going to spend a good amount of time tomorrow trying to see if I can get all the technical kinks wrinkled out to do a livestream on Sunday. I've never hosted a live stream before, so lets hope Murphy's Law doesn't kick my ass too badly when trying it out.

Not sure if I'll be livestreaming on Xbox or PC. Kinda depends on the technicalities of my live stream. Whichever I do, I hope to gather a group of zombie slaying friends to co-op with, and have an open discussion about the zombie storyline over the stream.

Guest MegaAfroMan

Okay, well there will be room for you if you decide to join us! Otherwise that sounds like a great way to celebrate 115 day! As long as you're having fun and killing the un-dead you are definitely doing a great job.

Guest Zombieofthedead

You don't really even have to study for finals, except for like 1 or 2 classes that you aren't great in, or at least that's how it is for me.

As for me, I'm not going. Sorry, I'm too anti social. :D

Guest BlindBusDrivr

lol Im in, screw studying for finals.

You'll be cramming inbetween rounds and revives :lol:

lol it's good I've got Monday off, I only really need to study for math and bio over the weekend since those 2 classes my damn teachers can't teach worth a damn lol.

Guest yellow-card8

You don't really even have to study for finals, except for like 1 or 2 classes that you aren't great in, or at least that's how it is for me.

As for me, I'm not going. Sorry, I'm too anti social. :D

Come on man :) I am anti-social also, but managed to work on it :3 get in the nice and calm fun by killing zombies with huge as guns and explosions 8-)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Zombieofthedead

Aw man, I just got into the idea of doing this. Can't anymore, going to a cousin's party.

We should probably do these more often then like every 6 months....