Tank the Tutor

Just the tutorial from the Black Ops Zombie app. Just thought I'd show all parts when Dempsey speaks, with a funny surprise at the end. [center:1s7pxb9n]Read it in Dempsey's voice![/center:1s7pxb9n]

[center:1s7pxb9n]IMG_0193-1.jpgIMG_0194-1.jpgIMG_0195-1.jpgIMG_0196-1.jpgIMG_0197-1.jpgIMG_0199-1.jpgIMG_0200-1.jpgIMG_0201-1.jpgIMG_0202-1.jpgIMG_0203-1.jpgIMG_0204-1.jpgIMG_0205-1.jpgIMG_0308-1.jpgIMG_0206-1.jpgIMG_0309-1.jpgIMG_0310-1.jpgIMG_0313.jpg[/center:1s7pxb9n]

Some funny things to note:

• You play as Nikolai, but since Dempsey is calling you rook and all that, you aren't really playing as Nikolai, but an American soldier just using Nikolai's model. Dempsey obviously knows Nikolai can fight (being to Shi No Numa and Der Riese already), and it would be un-canon and contradicting if Nikolai turned into a zombie and Dempsey killed him.[/*:m:1s7pxb9n]
  • Elvis was born in 1935. He would've been 10 and not famous when they left Der Riese to go to Kino der Toten.[/*:m:1s7pxb9n]
  • It is a new map basically, and not a part of Kino. Quick Revive is missing, you can't go up stairs or underneath them, the sky outside is pitch black, and the Mystery Box board is missing.[/*:m:1s7pxb9n]

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rissole25

Honestly, no. But some weird way it could be possible.

With time-travel, you're gonna get different timelines, or dimensions. Some people think Kino is in a different dimension to the normal timeline. With the tutorial of both Black Ops Zombies and World at War Zombies, it is very unlikely they're in the same dimension as the normal one.

There is a small possibility though, that the two are in the same dimension. I just posted the WaW Zombies tutorial here, so take a look at that before you read on.

Richtofen becomes a zombie in it. You either have the choice of killing him, or him killing you. Either way, the tutorial finishes. Take a look at the image of him changing (2nd last), and compare it to the one above. You'll notice blood is spraying out of him. This continues until he turns. What's interesting to note is that he changes within a matter of seconds, and he didn't even have to be dead to turn. This is the same with the BO one, where you just seem to turn automatically. Zombies seem to affect people in this dimension, rather than just kill them to have them turn.

In a far, out of this world, very unlikely theory of connecting them, after the gang teleports from Der Riese, they are sent to another dimension (which disconnects from the normal timeline/dimension now). Richtofen is sent to Nacht, where he is soon injured and turns into a zombie. It's possible he went back to the time the when marines crashed and first arrived, because one of the marines is found inside the building.

Dempsey however, went to Kino. There he finds an American soldier, who soon turns and he kills them. Not sure of why the marine is there though.

Takeo and Nikolai's whereabouts are unknown however.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

"Change to your pistol. It is often quicker then reloading" Not if I have speed cola stupid Dempsey.

RELOAD THIS!!! *Pulls out Thundergun*

Guest MurderMachineX

Honestly, no. But some weird way it could be possible.

With time-travel, you're gonna get different timelines, or dimensions. Some people think Kino is in a different dimension to the normal timeline. With the tutorial of both Black Ops Zombies and World at War Zombies, it is very unlikely they're in the same dimension as the normal one.

There is a small possibility though, that the two are in the same dimension. I just posted the WaW Zombies tutorial here, so take a look at that before you read on.

Richtofen becomes a zombie in it. You either have the choice of killing him, or him killing you. Either way, the tutorial finishes. Take a look at the image of him changing (2nd last), and compare it to the one above. You'll notice blood is spraying out of him. This continues until he turns. What's interesting to note is that he changes within a matter of seconds, and he didn't even have to be dead to turn. This is the same with the BO one, where you just seem to turn automatically. Zombies seem to affect people in this dimension, rather than just kill them to have them turn.

In a far, out of this world, very unlikely theory of connecting them, after the gang teleports from Der Riese, they are sent to another dimension (which disconnects from the normal timeline/dimension now). Richtofen is sent to Nacht, where he is soon injured and turns into a zombie. It's possible he went back to the time the when marines crashed and first arrived, because one of the marines is found inside the building.

Dempsey however, went to Kino. There he finds an American soldier, who soon turns and he kills them. Not sure of why the marine is there though.

Takeo and Nikolai's whereabouts are unknown however.

No no no. The whole different dimensions thing is made out to be much more than it is. I already knew about Richtofen turning into a Zombie and how that is non-canonical. But the only real canonical dimension stuff is Aether and the only real-world dimensions, length, width, height, time, and the 5th dimension. Basically, when they changed time in Shangri-La, they are moving across the 5th dimension by changing the outcome in time, the 4th dimension, so teeeccchhhnically, yes, dimensions, but all the other stuff, no. Kino is not in another dimension.

Guest Rissole25

No no no. The whole different dimensions thing is made out to be much more than it is. I already knew about Richtofen turning into a Zombie and how that is non-canonical. But the only real canonical dimension stuff is Aether and the only real-world dimensions, length, width, height, time, and the 5th dimension. Basically, when they changed time in Shangri-La, they are moving across the 5th dimension by changing the outcome in time, the 4th dimension, so teeeccchhhnically, yes, dimensions, but all the other stuff, no. Kino is not in another dimension.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it is. Just that some people believe that it is because it's the map that has the most questions regarding it's time.

I suppose for sake of these tutorials to fit in, than this Kino in the tutorial would be in another dimension. But really, I just think they were made with humor in mind, not taking the principals that would make it canon in mind. I guess they just wanted someone who the player would know explaining the basics.