CotD Round 100

So I've been thinking about doing a solo run lately, on any map (Preferrably not kino, ascension, or moon) So I decided to check the plausibility of doing it on CotD, and I wanted to figure out how long round 100 alone would take. After doing some research I determined that using the AK74fu2, which is really the only plausible choice, it would take approximately 40 minutes to kill 1 zombie. Once you add in the the factor of bullet penetration, it would take around an hour and 15 minutes to kill an entire horde. This means that to kill all 880 some zombies you would need around 45 hours to complete round 100 alone! :!: So in conclusion round 100 on solo CotD is not plausible for me, but for all you hardcore solo players if you have around 3 or 4 hundred hours to spare, I say go for it. :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Superhands

It's possible and can be sped up by getting the Wunderwaffe from George whenever possible... but it'd take way too long and I don't think there's many, if any, people who have the desire to attempt it.

Guest Rissole25

My greatest goal in Zombies is to achieve 100 on CotD Solo. Reason being it's my favourite map (At first I actually thought it would be the easiest map to do, but now..), but I'm not attempting it until I can get recording equipment for it, for obvious reasons. But someday :)

The Wunderwaffe will do you good, but you'd need to get rid of it sometime. I have no idea the time it would take to reach there though, but I do have some suggestions that would help.

• Use the early rounds to point whore. As much as you can, so you can get more power-ups later on which will help you (Max Ammo's, Nuke's).[/*:m:1061r0u2]
  • The Scavenger can still be a great damage dealer, even if it's not a OHK. You could do the Ascension strategy, and just use all it's ammo, PaP it, than trade it and try and get it again.[/*:m:1061r0u2]
  • Try to stay away from George after getting all perks if you don't have the V-R11 Lazarus. He just becomes annoying and hinders you.[/*:m:1061r0u2]
  • Or do the opposite, and kill him everytime so you get a Wunderwaffe every 2 rounds.[/*:m:1061r0u2]
  • Matroyshka Dolls are beast. This map is there moment! I heard till around mid 70's, that all 4 dolls hitting a zombie will still kill it, so if all 4 dolls hit a horde? Bingo. Multiply that by 3 uses, and you've got the possibility of killing 72 zombies with just 3 Matroyshka Dolls if you do it in the right area! The Ship[/*:m:1061r0u2]
  • Use the Super Circle strategy to make things go quick. Useful in attacking George at the same time as the zombies. But if your not wanting to attack him, move locations every time he gets close.[/*:m:1061r0u2]

That's all I can think of right now. :P

Guest perfectlemonade

I'm pretty sure the water severely weakens the zombies. On round 38 I shot 1 scavenger shot into a horde in the water and killed them all. Can someone confirm this? If this is true, it could be a huge breakthrough.

And one more thing, does anyone know how the rounds affect the time it takes for unshocked zombies to freeze in the water? You don't really need to kill them at round 100, all you need to do is weaken them to the point that within a few minutes they'll freeze in the water.

It would be slow going, but much faster than the ak74u method.

Sorry, I've just been thinking about how there has to be a better method than people are using. I've developed lots of possible strategies, just haven't gotten the chance to test it in the field yet. :D

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I'm pretty sure the water severely weakens the zombies. On round 38 I shot 1 scavenger shot into a horde in the water and killed them all. Can someone confirm this? If this is true, it could be a huge breakthrough.

And one more thing, does anyone know how the rounds affect the time it takes for unshocked zombies to freeze in the water? You don't really need to kill them at round 100, all you need to do is weaken them to the point that within a few minutes they'll freeze in the water.

It would be slow going, but much faster than the ak74u method.

Sorry, I've just been thinking about how there has to be a better method than people are using. I've developed lots of possible strategies, just haven't gotten the chance to test it in the field yet. :D

For sure they have reduced movement speed, but the downside of water killing is that you dont get as many points, so if you do that all the time, your point income will be less and your upkeep for all your ammo as well as trading guns will be too mcuh!

Guest MurderMachineX

That's why you don't use the AK74fu2. You have to use the V-R11 Lazarus at the high rounds of Call of the Dead. Have the other player (you must have one) shoot you with it, and then you use an explosive weapon to wipe out the horde. You must just run close circles so that you can do that every 24 zombies.

This strategy can get people to at least Round 70. (It should work forever.)

Guest Ehjookayted

That's why you don't use the AK74fu2. You have to use the V-R11 Lazarus at the high rounds of Call of the Dead. Have the other player (you must have one) shoot you with it, and then you use an explosive weapon to wipe out the horde. You must just run close circles so that you can do that every 24 zombies.

This strategy can get people to at least Round 70. (It should work forever.)

This thread is for solo Call of the Dead high round runs. I love that strategy though. Chopper's Co-Op guide does a great job of explaining it, and RelaxingEnd's video does a great job demonstrating it.

Guest MurderMachineX

Oh, well... good luck with that! Solo on Call of the Dead is tough, to the point where I would just prefer to play with 2 people :P

The highest I've gotten on Call of the Dead Solo was Round 44. I had the V-R11 Lazarus and Hyena Infra-Dead. (This was before Mule Kick) I died because I ran out of ammo.