My Theory on What Counter Earth IS

ok,so i was playing DOA when my mom asked why the teddy bear gave me the power's that it did

and i started explaining,and i ended up explaining the WHOLE story,in a sumerized version

then,i mentioned counter earth,and she's like

Oh yeah,i read about it in a book.

Then she gave me some insight on what happens.

1.Women control the men making them there slaves.(in the book,i highly doubt it in the 3arc version)

2.They do this by using a special medicine that reduces testostorone,which makes them less agressive,which makes them easier to control.(again doubt it)

3.There are no wars,because the women can talk there way out of fighting.

4.Now here's what's interesting,they're more technilogically advanced.

5.They have teleporters,and have cures for most diseases.

6.There's no weapons/army's.

just thought i would post some info :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

I will now describe the effects of the teddy bear from Dead Ops in great detail with 12 steps.

1. You are playing with a friend and are both down to your final life.

2. A teddy bear spawns, and you think ooh I need that so it can save my life.

3. You receive a shiny blue forcefield.

4. When zombies touch it, they make butterflies

5. Zombies become scared (of the butterflies?) and run back to their spawn

6. Some zombies don't have spawns=Programming error. Some types just sit there waving there arms around waiting for you to run by so they can kill you.

7. You then happen to pick up a flamethrower, what are you supposed to do???

8. You run by a flaming zombie standing in one spot hiding in the shadows

9. You die and lose your times 9 multiplier.

10. Your partner then experiences the most intense wave of cursing imaginable.

11. Your partner then gets distracted by your swearing that he dies.

12. Game over, you lost because you picked up that all-powerful teddy bear.

So why does the teddy bear give you those powers? Judging by the description above I'm pretty sure that the creators of Dead Ops were high when they made it, I mean really? Really? Come on, Really? A blue forcefield that scares zombies by creating butterflies making them run away and you run into a zombie standing still in the shadows that you can't even see and die and start swearing like a sailor causing your teammate to become distracted and die which makes you lose. (Try saying that in one breath. :lol: ) Game Over. Okay he might not have been high, but he was at least having a bad day. :lol:

In all seriousness though, it is a good idea thta could have serious ramifications for the storyline. If they are tecnologically advanced they could do a great number of things, like teleport the heroes back in time or help create something that reverses the zombie outbreak just to name a few.

Guest Ehjookayted

Good points by both my fellow users above. See, KAZ. It is dedication and threads like this that make you invaluable! Keep doing what you're doing and hit the books, or the "search" button on your Counter Earth ideas. 8-)

Guest killallzombies

Good points by both my fellow users above. See, KAZ. It is dedication and threads like this that make you invaluable! Keep doing what you're doing and hit the books, or the "search" button on your Counter Earth ideas. 8-)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

aw shucks eye,thanks

did you notice i used capitalization and puncuation just like you suggested :D:D

i'll soon have a theory on how C.E effects the story line soon

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Sounds more like a feminist dream than anything to have relation to zombies.

But it's still rather inciting, perhaps other books and theories have been made about it.

Perhaps this earth could house all those Nazis that were said to take other in 2012 :twisted:

PS speaking of which when is that 'Iron Sky' movie coming out?

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Lol killall, who new moms could figure out theories hmm?

Intriguing though.

BlindBusDrivr

I requested for Iron Sky to be shown in theatres in Canada but it might be USA and Europe only.

I'm excited for it though, it comes out this year.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Lol killall, who new moms could figure out theories hmm?

Intriguing though.

BlindBusDrivr

I requested for Iron Sky to be shown in theatres in Canada but it might be USA and Europe only.

I'm excited for it though, it comes out this year.

Oh goody, I'm excited to see it. Don't worry if it's not shown in Canada, there's always ways to watch things online.

Guest killallzombies

never heard of this rendition of counter earth, will look into this or maybe could someone post a link to this book?

man,this was writen 13+ years ago,and its a romance novel

but if you REEEEEEEEEEEAALLLLLLLLY want it,i'll find a link

k? :D

• 8 months later...