What went on at Area 51

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

NAZI ZOMBIES: What was really going on at Area 51

In Call of Duty Zombies, Area 51 has always been around since it’s mention in the Der Riese radios and I believe a connection to the SNN radio message.

But we never actually saw Area 51 in the zombies story, til Treyarch released the multiplayer map, Hangar 18. This gave us our first visual insight onto the experiments at Area 51.

There were 3 big main mysteries in this map:

1. hanger18.jpg

The suspicious alien-like bodies in the morgue.

2. sr=1

The floating apple in the odd machine

3. ScreenShot2011-11-23at105106AM.png

Those weird hexagonal plates in the creepy ‘top secret’ building.

Well I believe I have discovered the purpose behind these things.

So to start this off, after the events at Ascension and the Pentagon, experiments had to be moved. They also went to assist the Russians at the Ascension facility, but discovered that it had completely fallen to the undead and took what they could from there. ie the Casimir Mechanism, and the Gersch Device.

From telescopes and space race technology, we discovered Griffin Station on the moon.

After getting to the moon, they discovered the MPD and the teleporter, relating it to what they found at Kino and reverse engineered at the Pentagon, they began creating their own link to it. But sadly the team did not make it out alive, as can be seen in the Moon release pic on the Rezurrection pack, they are getting torn apart.

So using the intel they had acquired from the landing, and previous events, they moved all experiments to Area 51.

Starting with the Hangar 18 map, I will explain those big three I mentioned above.

1. The ‘alien’ bodies. They are recovered from the containers at Kino Der Toten, the Vrilya. They were performing autopsy’s on the corpses to see what had happened to them, and comparing them biologically to the crawlers at Kino to check if they were the same. Not much else to draw from this except the bodies were important enough for the Russians to sneak in and break out with a body.

2. This device, was created as a prototype for the teleporter they would later use to connect to Moon.

This connects to Call of Duty zombie labs. Where they were preparing to send in a team through the teleporter to the moon, the fact we are alone with the zombies and only their weapons remain[QED and Wave/Zap gun], is evidence of this being a failure.

tumblr_lqczbv3hGC1qinmi7o1_500.jpg

3. This, is not the wall on Der Riese which shares the hexagonal plate design, it is infact a part of the James Webb Space Telescope. I’ve brough this up before, if you want more info on this, read my post ‘What was going on at Area 51: Pieces to the puzzle’.

Check out this picture, they’re definitely the same:

270px-James_Webb_Primary_Mirror.jpg

These plates are not just any, but gold-plated beryllium. These were to be used in creating a casimir effect on the vril generator in order to charge it to open up the MPD, how they knew to do this, I haven’t a very good idea, but obviously engineers worked much better considering how fast they reverse engineered he teleporters. Also, for all we know a scientist that worked with Richtofen could have been picked up by Project Paperclip, there’s no actual evidence any of them died.

Also the US have known about the VRIL spaceship technology for years, see ‘The Roswell Incident’.

So it’s likely that they still had some of these rusting in their hangars, check out this pic from the MP map Drive In:

driveinufo.png

This is on a pinball machine in the arcade, pretty obvious what it’s pointing out huh?

So that’s really all what was going on there at Area 51, I’m sure there were other little things like the Blackbird, but for zombies related suff, this pretty much clears it all up.

Hope you guys enjoyed ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Matuzz

I want to point out that we can't be sure Hangar 18 map is located in Area 51 because there is also Hangar 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base which allegedly houses evidence from the Roswell UFO incident. Often confused with the Area 51 hangar.

And by looks of the map it has to do with Roswell UFO's meaning this wouldn't be the Area 51 Hangar 18.

And also there is the Blackbird plane pointing out it would be the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

But I guess we can't be entirely sure of which one it is, but I think its not the Area 51.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I want to point out that we can't be sure Hangar 18 map is located in Area 51 because there is also Hangar 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base which allegedly houses evidence from the Roswell UFO incident. Often confused with the Area 51 hangar.

And by looks of the map it has to do with Roswell UFO's meaning this wouldn't be the Area 51 Hangar 18.

And also there is the Blackbird plane pointing out it would be the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

But I guess we can't be entirely sure of which one it is, but I think its not the Area 51.

No, I'm pretty sure that it's the one at Area 51. Here check out my thread on Hangar 18 in the Asylum

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=13548

there's a TON of hints that this map is Area 51. All the picture are of the men who designed the Blackbird and revolve around that, and the main showpiece of the map is the SR71. And the SR71 was designed and built and tested at Area 51, Hangar 18.

Guest Matuzz

No, I'm pretty sure that it's the one at Area 51. Here check out my thread on Hangar 18 in the Asylum

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=13548

there's a TON of hints that this map is Area 51. All the picture are of the men who designed the Blackbird and revolve around that, and the main showpiece of the map is the SR71. And the SR71 was designed and built and tested at Area 51, Hangar 18.

Ok well in that case I guess it is indeed Area 51's Hangar 18.

I have never played that map so I haven't had chance to look around it expect youtube videos :D

Maybe some day I will get the Black Ops map packs :)

Guest right_direct

no way u dont have them!

Member like u must have those.i would be willing to share with u but i did 5 times alredy

any one who could do it for him?

Guest Matuzz

no way u dont have them!

Member like u must have those.i would be willing to share with u but i did 5 times alredy

any one who could do it for him?

Well I play on PC so the sharing wouldn't work.

But I have managed quite well with out them though it would be great to get noclipping around the new maps like I have with Kino, Five and original maps in W@W. :D

I must say it has been a bit more difficult to make my theories based only in youtube footage and things others have found around the maps :D