My New Pentagon Thief Theory

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

My New Pentagon Thief Theory:

Thief.jpg

This theory came to me tonight on the way to a new years party. I was thinking of theories for zombies in the car, and it just hit me; The Ascension Loading screen man. After a bunch of mental gymnastics I put together this theory, so I hope you enjoy ?

Alright, so we all know about the guy in the Ascension loading screen:

5402990300_68a52312bc.jpg

This man is none other than the infamous Dr. Gersch. We all know him from the Ascension radios and easter eggs. He was a Russian paperclip scientist, selected to lead research on a teleportation/vacuum creating device, known as ‘The Gersch Device’. He let off a fellow colleague, Yuri Saviosky, and put him to work on rockets. But in secret Yuri completed the Gersch device with the help of Samantha speaking into his head. When he presented it to Gersch, it sucked him into a portal to Aether, where he had to escape Samantha. Her way of killing him off, since he’s on her list of ex-935 scientists to destroy in revenge of her Father and self. So Gersch uses our 4 survivors to activate the Casimir Mechanism, so he could escape Aether. But what happened to him from there? Well, it’s roughly explained in the Nacht Der Untoten loading screen!

1303.jpg

Here’s a highlight version of my points, mainly just with shapes around the pictures so it’s easier to see which ones I’m talking about:

nachtscreen.png

Alright we’re gonna look at this in a MUCH different way than we’d typically assume. We’re going to ‘read’ it, right to left. So let’s start on the far left. Gersch is coming through a square portal in 1943. Not sure what the hell could have happened, possibly the source of his mass aging, but we can see in the oval on the left, he was re-teleported to a brainwashing facility.

When we think of brainwashing, we assume that someone is being forced to believe something wrong, or bad, or have their whole memory wiped. Well I think that at this place, it was just the opposite. They were trying to TEACH the subjects, make them as intelligent as possible.

Have you ever had that fantasy where in school you go for 5 minutes, put on the learning helmet, and schools over? That’s kind of what this is, but on a mass level.

Obviously, it was so intense that the subjects were overloaded with knowledge, Take notice of Gersch’s lab coat:

ScreenShot2011-12-31at125711AM.png

It is COVERED in scribbles of advanced calculus equations, and symbols, and numbers.

Gersch simply went, effin’ mad!

I’ll get back to that loading screen later, because now we get to why he’s the Pentagon thief.

So somehow again after leaving that facility, he was teleported again. Perhaps now he has a permanent link to jump dimensions after every time the Casimir Mechanism is messed with. But here’s a little picture of him in the ascension loading screen teleporting to FIVE:

GERSCH.png

If you look closely, you can see in those ovals, he’s wearing gloves, the labcoat, boots, and at the top the reflection of his glasses.

So it must have occurred when the power was activated at Five, because he never comes before that obviously, when he teleported back through their teleporters. Something impacting him from the brainwashing effects at the facility he was at must have done something to his mind to make him want to steal the weapons from them, perhaps for himself or some sort of deeply programmed service to his captors.

Well one again, and here’s where we go back to the Nacht Der Untoten screen, Gersch teleports back.

Look at these pictures, the loading screen has them separated to mess with us:

pic1.png

pic2.png

He ends up just about a year or two later than he just came from.

He is in a secret government warehouse, just like the one in the Indiana Jones movies, I would hope you’ve seen them.

But what must have happened was as usual, after the zombies breakout, peace was restored and we sent out aid to the Russians at their base, only to find them all wiped out, so we just picked up the pieces of what was left, like the Gersch device, and the Casimir mechanism, and locked them up at the warehouse, after reverse engineering it at Area 51 first of coarse. So one last time Gersch was teleported back to the device at the warehouse.

So there’s the whole story of Gersch, the Pentagon Thief.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you find any holes in this theory or questions, please point out/ask them.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MixMasterNut

Speaking of Mind Control Experiments..... Dude, you need to get out of my brain!

I've been putting this same exact theory together on my own. You just beat me to it. I'm going to go with the idea that great minds think alike :lol:

Check out all these pre-baked images I have for you.

[center:yy37rwo8]

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=18200]

I am absolutely, 100% Positive that these two scientists are the same person.

Here's a peak at something I've been working on. Just compare the notable features of the character in both loading screens.

OrderofEvents.jpg

Note, these images are also in chronological order of events.

This right here is the clue that the scientist in the Ascension / Five loading screens is the Pentagon Thief

FloatingDigits.jpg

Personally, I think out of the two Ascension scientists, it's probably Yuri Kravcheski. Something very bad happens to him at the end of the Ascension Radio 6, and it sounds like he may have already been under Samantha's control.

[youtube:yy37rwo8]7wgtDJQJCR4[/youtube:yy37rwo8]

Dr. Gersch: This had better be good Yuri, the fact that you're in this lab again is reason enough to have you permanently removed! If you've done anything thsat will ruin it-

Dr. Yuri Kravcheski: Do not worry, you will not be disappointed. In fact, I'm sure you won't forget it! But I can't take all the credit. If you will do me the honors?

*Gersch activates Gersch Device.*

Samantha Maxis: Having Fun?!

Dr. Gersch: What the-?! No! No! Yuri, you!

*Gersch screams as he is sucked into Gersch Device*

Dr. Yuri Kravcheski: *Triumphant laugh* You fat pig! Enjoy your bed! Heheheh, heh... Oh no. No! Nononono! Nonononono! What have I done?! What have I do-?!

And I'm in full agreement that the communist warehouse image is a nod to the end Raiders of the Lost Ark

warehousecommunist.jpgIansmove.jpg

I remember ever since I was a little kid, watching that scene in the movie I have always wondered, "So what will happen when someone finally opens up that crate?"[/center:yy37rwo8]

And if you haven't already, please check out my Pentagon Thief Memento - Full Autopsy Report.

The only reason I didn't add this stuff to that thread, was because I didn't want to detract from the Memento connection.

Both of these loading screens should be read at the same time, similar to how the Shangri la and Moon loading screens are read together.

Ascension_Loading_Screen.jpg

Nacht_der_Untote_Loading_Screen.jpg

Guest BlindBusDrivr

The theif is balding, and in the NDU image the man has short groomed hair.... but that is only a minor deviation...

True, but we never see his face, only his eyes glowing or the side of his face with just the rim of the glasses poking out, so it's possibly he could be balding.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Speaking of Mind Control Experiments..... Dude, you need to get out of my brain!

I've been putting this same exact theory together on my own. You just beat me to it. I'm going to go with the idea that great minds think alike :lol:

Check out all these pre-baked images I have for you.

[center:rocxjnz7]

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=18200]

I am absolutely, 100% Positive that these two scientists are the same person.

Here's a peak at something I've been working on. Just compare the notable features of the character in both loading screens.

OrderofEvents.jpg

Note, these images are also in chronological order of events.

This right here is the clue that the scientist in the Ascension / Five loading screens is the Pentagon Thief

FloatingDigits.jpg

Personally, I think out of the two Ascension scientists, it's probably Yuri Kravcheski. Something very bad happens to him at the end of the Ascension Radio 6, and it sounds like he may have already been under Samantha's control.

[youtube:rocxjnz7]7wgtDJQJCR4[/youtube:rocxjnz7]

Dr. Gersch: This had better be good Yuri, the fact that you're in this lab again is reason enough to have you permanently removed! If you've done anything thsat will ruin it-

Dr. Yuri Kravcheski: Do not worry, you will not be disappointed. In fact, I'm sure you won't forget it! But I can't take all the credit. If you will do me the honors?

*Gersch activates Gersch Device.*

Samantha Maxis: Having Fun?!

Dr. Gersch: What the-?! No! No! Yuri, you!

*Gersch screams as he is sucked into Gersch Device*

Dr. Yuri Kravcheski: *Triumphant laugh* You fat pig! Enjoy your bed! Heheheh, heh... Oh no. No! Nononono! Nonononono! What have I done?! What have I do-?!

And I'm in full agreement that the communist warehouse image is a nod to the end Raiders of the Lost Ark

warehousecommunist.jpgIansmove.jpg

I remember ever since I was a little kid, watching that scene in the movie I have always wondered, "So what will happen when someone finally opens up that crate?"[/center:rocxjnz7]

And if you haven't already, please check out my Pentagon Thief Memento - Full Autopsy Report.

The only reason I didn't add this stuff to that thread, was because I didn't want to detract from the Memento connection.

Both of these loading screens should be read at the same time, similar to how the Shangri la and Moon loading screens are read together.

Ascension_Loading_Screen.jpg

Nacht_der_Untote_Loading_Screen.jpg[/quote:rocxjnz7]

Haha you were also theorizing with those loading screen pics? Great minds do think alike. :)

The two guys are so alike it's almost impossible they are different people.

Perhaps it is Yuri, but there's no evidence that Yuri teleported, and he wasn't insane without Samantha controlling him. So he kind of leaves an open window to anything, while Gersch seems to be 'freed' at the same time the Pentagon thief would spawn, since Ascension and Five take place at the same time. And who knows how long it's been for Gersch? The only thing that messes up my theory is those dates in the NDU loading screen. 1943, pretty far back, 1959, what facility had those in 1959?! Even Kino only had the projector screen. And 1964, that's after Five. I think that's the hardest part, but I'm pretty darn sure it's one of the Ascension scientists.

And Just another thing that's always caught my attention, what on earth is the ascension man looking out on?

ascenisonman.png

Guest yellow-card8

Alright we’re gonna look at this in a MUCH different way than we’d typically assume. We’re going to ‘read’ it, right to left

Well not if you read manga alot :lol:

But any ways, this was a great theory [brains] really enjoyed it :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Alright we’re gonna look at this in a MUCH different way than we’d typically assume. We’re going to ‘read’ it, right to left

Well not if you read manga alot :lol:

But any ways, this was a great theory [brains] really enjoyed it :)

Regards Yellow-card8

haha :lol: thanks. Lol what if the next zombies loading screen was done in japanese anime?!I would love to see Nikolai like that.

• 8 months later...