Verrukt? Bet you didn't know

Guest Pasta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2w1cHezqPY

Watch that and listen for the numbers. I found these numbers when Verrukt came out but I was never able to actually talk with people about. The numbers said are "4,8,15,16,23,42". The only allusion this goes to is to one of my favorite shows, LOST. These very same numbers are used to be entered in some computer that prevents an EMP from going off. Ok, so my theories on what this was.

1. An indication to the new map that would of came out, and it did, Shi No Numa. The setting of LOST is a forest and Shi No Numa was a swamp/forest type of map.

2. These numbers were used more than once. I think they were used to map the coordinates of the meteorite that hit down in all the maps and in the locations in the radios. A radio in Der Riese played back the exact same numbers. Apparently the message was to the man who was hanging in Shi No Numa but he probably never recieved it.

But from my experience, I don't think this was an important find. I just wanted to share this with you in case somebody here already knows exactly what the numbers mean.

Good Question. Not that this is a bad post, but Verruckt posts tend to be of greater length and evidence.

Now as far as the numbers, Data Servant was designed as the grandfather of Steiner's sleeper cell project... Hum. So then what could the numbers mean? ;)

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Good Question. Not that this is a bad post, but Verruckt posts tend to be of greater length and evidence.

Now as far as the numbers, Data Servant was designed as the grandfather of Steiner's sleeper cell project... Hum. So then what could the numbers mean? ;)

Faust, on that subject of the data servant, do you think it's connected to why Maxis is in the computer on Moon?

Faust, on that subject of the data servant, do you think it's connected to why Maxis is in the computer on Moon?

I dont think that the moon interface connects with data servant, however I believe that Maxis might have been able to upload himself into the data servant files in the same way he did on the moon PC.

Guest MurderMachineX

Um... I've listened to those numbers dozens of times, and I have right here that the numbers are 4 8 18 16 43 42.

A series of six numbers, all of which are 1 or 2 digits long, is a coordinate. The coordinate goes to the Central African Republic.

Guest killallzombies

Um... I've listened to those numbers dozens of times, and I have right here that the numbers are 4 8 18 16 43 42.

A series of six numbers, all of which are 1 or 2 digits long, is a coordinate. The coordinate goes to the Central African Republic.

johannasburg???????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest K1llsteelr

In Shangri La the mine is a Natural nuclear fission reactor

I think central africa is the first place this was discovered

Oklo in Gabon, Africa

Personally, I think that it is just a reference to the TV show LOST, but of course I may be wrong. This has been known for a while, but it is always good to bring it up since new members may not know it. Great theories!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MurderMachineX

These are the coodinates from "Lost": 4 8 15 16 23 42

These are the coordinates in Verruckt: 4 8 18 16 43 42

They aren't the same. Similar. But not the same.