Pentagon Thief Memento - Full Autopsy Report

Guest MixMasterNut

Guest MixMasterNut

[center:2c0kdiob]Who is the Pentagon Thief???

Not even he knows...

I believe the Pentagon Thief character maybe a nod to the protagonist, Leonard, from the movie Memento[/center:2c0kdiob]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[center:2c0kdiob]Memento

momento.jpg[/center:2c0kdiob]

In the movie Memento (2000), the main character, Leonard, can no longer build new memories. The last thing he remembers is his wife being murdered, and goes on a quest for revenge. Leonard tattoos notes on himself to give him clues as to who killed his wife. The banner tattoo going across his chest reads "Find Him And Kill Him"

[center:2c0kdiob]9308523-large.jpgmomento_1.jpg

MEMENTO TRAILER

[youtube:2c0kdiob]Rq9eM4ZXRgs[/youtube:2c0kdiob]

@1:11 "Teddy, Don't Believe His Lies!"[/center:2c0kdiob]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[center:2c0kdiob]MY MEMENTO THEORY[/center:2c0kdiob]

My theory is that the Pentagon Thief is an Ascension Group scientist, whose memory has somehow been erased.

There are many themes of Mind Control experiments in both the zombies and Black Ops campaign storylines. Richtofen has wiped the memories away from Demsey, Nikolai, and Takeo enough to keep them from killing him. The radios in Kino der Toten discuss Dr. Maxis's failed mind control experiments on the zombies. Friedrich Steiner's image also shows up in one of the film reels on Kino der Toten. Steiner performed mind control experiements on Mason to the point where he had a split personality and obeyed subliminal commands from broadcasted messages encripted in numbers. These same number follow the Pentagon Thief were ever he goes.

And all the scribbling on his face and clothes. Those are notes!

They are all mementos from things in the past

*******************************************************************************************************

[center:2c0kdiob]AUTOPSY OF THE PENTAGON THIEF

2951603573_1_5.jpg

Texture Map

steine10.jpg

c_zom_10.jpg[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]FACIAL TATTOOS

theif11.jpg

Maybe the Pentagon Thief has the same facial tattoos as Clarke, to serve as a clue to find Clarke, Steiner, or whatever he is in search for?

Daniel_Clarke.png[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]GAMMA RAY GOOGLES[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]Maybe he's a Nova 6 experiment gone wrong? That would explain where the Gamma Ray Glasses come from...

PTgoogles.jpg

from the FIVE / NDU Loading screen

GammaRaySpecs.jpg

Gamma Ray Glasses on Moon loading screen[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]CHEMICAL SIGNS[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]c_zom_11.jpg

The Chemical diagrams match that of Tabun and Sarin, which are found on these Illuminati notes, dated in 1975

highco10.jpg

the date on this note is 23rd Jan 75 and reads

"We've enlisted both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the doctors. His involved should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. We are unsure on how he arrived at this time and place . do what you must....."

I believe Tabun and Sarin are either precursors, or chemical agents of NOVA 6[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]"LIVING DEAD" SASH[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]Pentagonthiefcodelivinggdead.jpg

The Pentagon Thief has Illuminati writing on him that translates to "Living Dead". This is the same text from the graphiti walls in Verruckt.

numberzwall.jpg

2yw8kzt.jpg

Many other symbols on the pentagon thief, including the swirly text, came directly copy/pasted from these two textures.

And just in case you need it ;)

2951603573_1_13.jpg[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]ILLUMINATI PYRAMID[/center:2c0kdiob]

[center:2c0kdiob]The Pentagon Thief has an Illuminati Pyramid drawn on his coat.

PentagonthiefIlluminati.jpg

These pyramids show up all over Five, Kino der Toten, and Ascension.

2951152525_1_9.jpg

They even show up as one of the reticles from a Pack-A-Punched gun.

Illumnatidotsight.jpg[/center:2c0kdiob]

****************************************************************************************************************

(big special thanks to cjdog23 because most of these pictures are his)

Guest killallzombies

tabun and sarin are chemicles in nova 6

oh.........you already put that

good job [brains]

can you get a translation on some of his body doodles ?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Damn, nice post.

Good work here MixMasterNut.

This darn Pentagon thief has been arguably the biggest mystery of all the damn Black Ops maps, and we still can't confirm him! This is one of the best thief theory posts I've seen though, and especially that texture map, I think I'll have some fun looking through it. We know for sure that he's a 935 scientist though since it's on his bag. Or perhaps 601...

Guest MixMasterNut

Yeah I'm pretty sure the identity of the Pentagon Thief will always remain a mystery.

I mean, this lab monkey is still one of my prime suspects

maybe this lab monkey is the missing link between the Pentagon Thief and Clarke :lol:

monkey-lab.jpgtheif11.jpg

Anyways, this is just my best interpretation on it. I had fun putting this theory together. :P

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Yeah I'm pretty sure the identity of the Pentagon Thief will always remain a mystery.

I mean, this lab monkey is still one of my prime suspects

maybe this lab monkey is the missing link between the Pentagon Thief and Clarke :lol:

monkey-lab.jpgtheif11.jpg

Anyways, this is just my best interpretation on it. I had fun putting this theory together. :P

hahaha

Guest Rissole25

Great theory Mix! Nice to see some fresh intake on the Pentagon Thief! I think if I had to ask Treyarch one question, it would be who the real identity of the Pentagon Thief is.

My money's on Doc Brown. :P

doc-emmett-l-brown.jpg840436-doc_large.jpg

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Great theory Mix! Nice to see some fresh intake on the Pentagon Thief! I think if I had to ask Treyarch one question, it would be who the real identity of the Pentagon Thief is.

My money's on Doc Brown. :P

doc-emmett-l-brown.jpg840436-doc_large.jpg

lol at doc brown

I bet if they ever confirmed it, it would either be

A. we got it right a LONG time ago

B. it was someone that was super obvious but we somehow missed

Guest Rissole25

lol at doc brown

I bet if they ever confirmed it, it would either be

A. we got it right a LONG time ago

B. it was someone that was super obvious but we somehow missed

C. Some random who has little to no relevance to the story.

inb4 someone says it's Gary! :D

Actually I have two suspects who are both probably wrong. Yuri and Porter.

Guest MixMasterNut

TBH, I think the Clarke theory is incredibly short sighted. Yes the Pentagon Thief has the same tattoos as Clarke. But the rest of the drawings on him are a direct copy & paste from other textures in the game too. So why are people just stop at his face?

I say they are all notes/clues that he drew on himself to help him in his own mission.

Guest MixMasterNut

Damn, nice post.

This darn Pentagon thief has been arguably the biggest mystery of all the damn Black Ops maps, and we still can't confirm him! This is one of the best thief theory posts I've seen though, and especially that texture map, I think I'll have some fun looking through it. We know for sure that he's a 935 scientist though since it's on his bag. Or perhaps 601...

Because of his wardrobe, I'd assume he's a Group 935 scientist. However he may have stolen this bag sometime since the outbreak too.

Pentagonthiefgroup935.jpg

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Damn, nice post.

Because of his wardrobe, I'd assume he's a Group 935 scientist. However he may have stolen this bag sometime since the outbreak too.

Pentagonthiefgroup935.jpg

Ahh, that's better.

Maybe we could also blow up those equations on there and see if they are real, I've seen some calculus symbols in there so maybe someone past freshman level math could check it out lol.

Here's a more enlarged section of the coat, I highlighted the most intriguing parts.

ScreenShot2011-12-31at125711AM.png

• 4 weeks later...

Man this is a great post. I lovez it so much! To me, the thief does not have an identity. My 3 best guesses are Gersch, Yena, or Porter (in that order). But yeah if someone can blow up those images we could see quite a bit, I just can't see them all that well since I have bad eyes :(

Guest MixMasterNut

Ahh, that's better.

Maybe we could also blow up those equations on there and see if they are real, I've seen some calculus symbols in there so maybe someone past freshman level math could check it out lol.

Here's a more enlarged section of the coat, I highlighted the most intriguing parts.

ScreenShot2011-12-31at125711AM.png

All that stuff you highlighted is in this texture map...

2yw8kzt.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Alter72

I think the pentagon thief was an American scientist who infiltrated 935 and stole some 115, he was exposed while working and went insane and had his eyes messed up. This explains how his old goggles are in a puddle of blood. Because he went insane he had his face tattooed with illuminati symbols. Clarke must've known him before the incident and tattooed his face in either homage or sympathy. Because this all happened before "FIVE" the US government had time to detain him. When the zombies invaded the pentagon Samantha must've released him and directed him at the survivors. Because he was insane he thought he had to experiment on the survivors weapons. The zombies didn't attack him because either Sam knew he was on the Horde's side or because he was laced with 115 (so were the supersoldiers so that makes a dead end).

That's my theory anyways

• 2 months later...
Guest CorporalTankDempsey

I know the identity of the Pentagon Thief! It is a man, a Doctor, known only as "Dr. Porter" He was very dedicated to his projects. He was trying to steal back his belongings.

I know the identity of the Pentagon Thief! It is a man, a Doctor, known only as "Dr. Porter" He was very dedicated to his projects. He was trying to steal back his belongings.

There are many theories on who it may be, such as Porter, Gersh, or even Yuri, but no one knows for sure. I agree and as of right now I believe it is Porter, but sadly we don't "know".

• 3 months later...