My Sincere Apologies...to Everyone...

I must apologize...to everyone. I feel as tho i do not deserve to be able to read the Master Zombie Guide :(

With everything going on in my life the past two months i have completely forgoten about this, as well as my youtube channel and many other things. I hope to make a full return to this community that i grew to love so much as soon as possible. I was not a major contributer to this site but when i return i hope i am welcomed in the same fashion as i was the first time around. Untill then, Happy Zombie Slaying.

Ehjookayted...as well as everyone else that had anything to do with the guide, Thank You. And Im Sorry :oops:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ehjookayted

It's alright, man. Things come up in our lives that are much more important than a video game. As I finished the guide, I thought of you, even credited you. You were a huge part of this guide and this community. I'm very glad to have you back, man. 8-)

See you when you're in full force.