Inspiration sought

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChopperNator

I really have no idea but maybe no downs tip round 30 can't do any trains or anything

What do you mean exactly? If you can't do a train on round 30 I don't think you can survive.

Guest right_direct

u can!dont open the door behind the fire trap!keep camping there with 2-3 players!1 guy get the window beside fire trap other guy(s) shooting in to the hall way,if u get over run turn the trap on and stay behind it!

this was working for me until round 40!!!with 2 players with out mule kick!

Some ideas could be:

Similar to Sith's 99 solo moon run (Get a new record on no-man's-land leader boards and try to get round 99 on solo) also if you attempt this try to go to 100 and see if 100 will show rather than 99

Longest surviving streak with no power/no juggernog

Longest no downs with a 1 bar connection (just for you)

Highest round with a 1 bar connection

For anything else I would talk to Sith, he gives me ideas too

Zach

Guest Superhands

All of the above ideas, with the exception of Zachjh's, are terrible :lol:

I'd say go with challenges, be it weapon specific, perk specific or something quirky. Always fun to do and watch.

All of the above ideas, with the exception of Zachjh's, are terrible :lol:

I'd say go with challenges, be it weapon specific, perk specific or something quirky. Always fun to do and watch.

haha thanks for that

Guest killallzombies

i do loads of challenges

1.kino,only use wall guns

2.five,don't let the thief take ANY of your guns

3.kino,don't use any wonder weapon (excluding monkeys)

4.kino,use only snipers

5.kino,use only shotguns (box shotguns aswell)

6.five,only use 1 wall weapon,and winters howl,don't PaP the howl

7.kino,use only lobby weapons

8.kino,your allowed to open doors but when the round begins you must be back in the lobby

9.shi no numa,do not use flogger

10.CotD,do not kill gorge

Guest ChopperNator

I've done most of the Kino ones.

The one I'm thinking of is the 3Arc challenge. Only use starting room weapons plus pistol, Mule Kick required.

As soon as you have enough to PAP all 3 you have to do it. Challenge ends when you can't afford any more ammo. My question is do you think M&S is overpowering on this challenge? Free ammo is allowed.

Guest ChopperNator

CotD, first round do not harm any of the zombies and see how quickly you can kill George with just your colt and knife on round 1. DO YOU ACCEPT ME CHALLENGE!?

Fuck man that's 2,500 knives with no Juggs. Maybe, not sure I have the patience for it. Damn good challenge though.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Just off the top of my head

1. Olympia only in the spawn on Shangri La

2. Play on Ascension and use the lander 1,000 times in a single game

I think #2 would be fun :D

Guest Superhands

I've done most of the Kino ones.

The one I'm thinking of is the 3Arc challenge. Only use starting room weapons plus pistol, Mule Kick required.

As soon as you have enough to PAP all 3 you have to do it. Challenge ends when you can't afford any more ammo. My question is do you think M&S is overpowering on this challenge? Free ammo is allowed.

Depends really, if you do it on a map without Flopper then it could be considered a challenge, though maybe to M&S enthusiasts like yourself and I it might be a little overpowered.

Guest ChopperNator

I think I'm going to do 3ARC challenge but without M&S and Mule Kick. Only max ammo allowed is from dogs.

Have to buy 4 perks then once you have 10,000 points PAP both Olympia and M14.

Challenge ends once you can't afford more ammo for either gun.....grenades allowed for points but no knifing or claymores. I'm not allowing any knifing at all, all points to come from the M14 or Olympia.

get to wave 30 then put both of your guns into pap and dont pick them up.................................. then only use the traps and get to 50.... on five

Guest ChopperNator

I'm redoing Kino wall challenge...

No perks, no drops, no power.

1 - pistol

2 - grenades

3 - olympia

4 - m14

Then all wall guns, but I'm adding Claymores.

If I do it I will then turn the power on, still no perks and try and PAP all wall guns and complete. It gives me the stage to work with but no Juggs or QR. Should get to round 22 or so if done correctly.