Die Glocke

I read about a real-life counterpart to Die Glocke a long time ago on the forums (I just registered, but I've visited this forum in the past.). And it interested me, but I wasn't really interested in it until now. Well, I started looking around the internet for information about it. But there is just one small thing I was hoping you all could help me with. I've found only one decent website on the subject. Link I was wondering if anyone had any more information about it, the Flytrap, or the Black Sun they could share.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killallzombies

you've come to the right guy

the flytrap a device of stone used to hold the Die Glocke

the Die Glocke was a bell shaped object hence the name.8 feet tall 4 feet wide,it turned all organic mater into a purple jelatenous gloop.the Die Glocke wa ran by 2 motors running against each other.and they were filled with a black mercury substance (can't remember the name,i'll update later with a video) people who were around the DG had side effects such as

1.a metalic taste in their mouth

2.suffering from rare diseases

3.death

the Die Glocke experiments were held under the wencenclaus mine Germany

Guest MixMasterNut

Here's a history channel documentary called The Bell.

[youtube:1g5bj3ld]b8e6wUfueBo[/youtube:1g5bj3ld]

[youtube:1g5bj3ld]vxGNCRoXmpQ[/youtube:1g5bj3ld]

[youtube:1g5bj3ld]B8Wi59oKaJ4[/youtube:1g5bj3ld]

[youtube:1g5bj3ld]Y-XHeeV-4Uo[/youtube:1g5bj3ld]

[youtube:1g5bj3ld]Y7qkRFjc8Z0[/youtube:1g5bj3ld]

Basically the Fly Trap was a test ring for the Anti-Gravity Machines the Nazi's were building, known as The Bell. (See videos above) As for the Black Sun, it was a logo inherited from a thing known as the Black Sun (Odd right? ;) ) Basically, the Black Sun is an orb in the middle of the Earth that emits rays of invisible power known as Vril, and it powers the Vril-ya society underneath the Earth's crust.

Guest killallzombies

Here's a history channel documentary called The Bell.

[youtube:3h4eogt5]b8e6wUfueBo[/youtube:3h4eogt5]

[youtube:3h4eogt5]vxGNCRoXmpQ[/youtube:3h4eogt5]

[youtube:3h4eogt5]B8Wi59oKaJ4[/youtube:3h4eogt5]

[youtube:3h4eogt5]Y-XHeeV-4Uo[/youtube:3h4eogt5]

[youtube:3h4eogt5]Y7qkRFjc8Z0[/youtube:3h4eogt5]

these were EXACTLY the vids i was looking for [brains]

Guest Rissole25

I made a thread a couple of months ago about them and I found some pretty interesting stuff.

The secondary aim of the Bell project was to create vortices to capture VRIL into plasmoid substances. This was reported successful. It was not possible during the war to put selected humans into the Bell to receive VRIL radiations directly (to enhance physical and cerebral structure and so create the new race of mankind) because of accretions of unidentified crystalline matter in the aparatus in operation. By April 1945 the problem had been reduced to 3% from 15% over the previous four months.

This would explain how Maxis got his source of Vril and how he knew much about it. He basically had he's own unlimited supply right in his backyard.

Guest MixMasterNut

Once you learn that US space program was basically an extension of the Nazi space program, it makes you really think about some of these aerospace companies we've since had post-WW2 such as Bellcom (contractor for NASA), Bell Aircraft (made first airplane to break sound barrier) and, Bell Aerosystems (made lunar landers).

Funny how they have the word "Bell" in these company names.

Coincidence, I think Not!!!!

We didn’t lie about ‘certain’ things … We lied about everything!” — BellCom, NASA insider. From the Documentary, Moon Rising

Bellaircraftlogo.png

Guest killallzombies

Once you learn that US space program was basically an extension of the Nazi space program, it makes you really think about some of these aerospace companies we've since had post-WW2 such as Bellcom (contractor for NASA), Bell Aircraft (made first airplane to break sound barrier) and, Bell Aerosystems (made lunar landers).

Funny how they have the word "Bell" in these company names.

Coincidence, I think Not!!!!

We didn’t lie about ‘certain’ things … We lied about everything!” — BellCom, NASA insider. From the Documentary, Moon Rising

Bellaircraftlogo.png

i agree,we just used what we got from operation paperclip