The Spark of Insanity!

When richtofen meets the pyramid device for the first time, he approaches and touches the mechanism, and receives a electric shock. He might have overlooked this as static electricity. But if you notice, he has odd behavior traits after the spark, he starts using wunderbar, he becomes somewhat gay, starts hearing voices, and becomes more acquainted with destroying the human race than improving it.... I think that spark was not caused by regular electrons.... :shock: I believe that the soi (I'm gona call it the soi for spark of insanity) was actually meant for someone, or something else. And it took over richtofen's mind, and fully festered while he was in shangri-la for the first time... However this was no benevolent creature, it used richtofen as a puppet for it's own purposes. Richtofen, trying to call for help, began doing things no Nazi would ever do: becoming gay, and acting crazy. Wunderbar must be some kind of code or name or password or mabie nothing.

But back to being meant for something else, the voices are angry, and I feel as if the soi was meant for someone else to become the "sleeper" agent. Richtofen was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, perhaps the soi was meant for the creature richtofen assumed was schuster in the cave, or another alien race entirely! Tell me what you think...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killallzombies

not to be an A-hole

but the spark insanity is a crismas special done by jeff dunham

i do belive the voices were targeting any weak-minded person to puppetize,not so much as one particular person

just my 2-cents

Guest Eddiethehead

I think Wunderbar means wonderful in german, and he is a necrophiliac :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Right!

I don't think he's a necrophiliac, he's just flat out psychotic.

"An incureable psychopath, he sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder"

^Taken from cod zombies on ipod

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Alright, the voices started with the spark, but Richtofen was insane before the pyramid.

Read his World at War bio, let's not forget the past evidence, he tortured and killed people slowly, and was infamous for it. He also had a collection of stuffed animals frozen in their look on them before their death. He was nicknamed The Butcher and 'Beware the Doc' was written on all towns under Axis control.

If this doesn't qualify a man as sadistic and insane, I don't know what does.

The pyramid simply started the voices in his head, just another addition to his insanity.

Guest Der atzi

Richtofen was already evil, not insane.... Bbbiiiiiggggg difference.....the soi made him a complete turncoat murderer, but look he joined 935 to IMPROVE the human condition, and then formed the rebellion against 935 after the soi.....

Guest Monopoly Mac

The BlueBusDriver is right. He was pretty crazy before. I think this spark isn't a spark of insanity... but a Spark of Ambitions! Hear me out on this.

Before he touched the pyramid, he was a somewhat loyal scientist who against Dr.Maxis's orders continued testing the teleporters. But this was just because he was curious not anything malicious. After he touched the pyramid, he somehow became extremely power-hungry. Let me list what he's done.

-Created Griffin Station.

-Became overlord in Shangri La. Only sign of this is his name on the Shrine.

-Attempted to open the Gateway to the Aether.

-Attempted to kill Maxis and his daughter.

-Finally he pretty much succeeded in becoming a god.

But this isn't all the pyramid caused. Richtofens actions were fueled by the voices in his head. Mac out.

Guest Der atzi

Alright, the voices started with the spark, but Richtofen was insane before the pyramid.

Read his World at War bio, let's not forget the past evidence, he tortured and killed people slowly, and was infamous for it. He also had a collection of stuffed animals frozen in their look on them before their death. He was nicknamed The Butcher and 'Beware the Doc' was written on all towns under Axis control.

If this doesn't qualify a man as sadistic and insane, I don't know what does.

The pyramid simply started the voices in his head, just another addition to his insanity.

AND Stop Using that waw bio as back up to support your theories it's completely vague!!! :evil:

Guest Der atzi

The BlueBusDriver is right. He was pretty crazy before. I think this spark isn't a spark of insanity... but a Spark of Ambitions! Hear me out on this.

Before he touched the pyramid, he was a somewhat loyal scientist who against Dr.Maxis's orders continued testing the teleporters. But this was just because he was curious not anything malicious. After he touched the pyramid, he somehow became extremely power-hungry. Let me list what he's done.

But this isn't all the pyramid caused. Richtofens actions were fueled by the voices in his head. Mac out.

THE VOICEs are caused by the pyramid..... Pyramid->put voices in richtofen-> richtofen is driven by the voices-> richtofen destroys earth.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Richtofen was already evil, not insane.... Bbbiiiiiggggg difference.....the soi made him a complete turncoat murderer, but look he joined 935 to IMPROVE the human condition, and then formed the rebellion against 935 after the soi.....

Ok, let me understand, so being an INCURABLE SOCIOPATH, does not make you insane, just evil...

yeah that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, Richtofen was damn mad already!

The spark, is the cause of Richtofen's sudden exceptional greed. Knowing him, he probably would have already. But the voices just told him how to gain access to the mpd, that's how he knows what it does before everyone else, but Sam messed it all up and he had to go on a big bloody adventure to secure his 'right' to the pyramid.

And don't use the WaW bio as my evidence? Why not? It's perfect! It's the only real evidence we have of Richtofen before the pyramid and 935, so we know he was already mad.

@MonopolyMac: The voices did not tell him to kill Samantha and Maxis, it was Illuminati orders.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Richtofen, I believe, was not himself in front of Maxis. He had a role to play. The Illuminati inserted him as their agent, closest to Maxis, to learn about 935's progress. Outside of his work with Maxis, he worked with his men to work on his own inventions. He hated Maxis before, for being in power over him and rejecting his tele porter and not full filling promises. He was incompetent in his mind. I also find it hard to believe that someone who murders people for fun is normally a mild mannered scientist.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Ah right, I forgot about the Illuminati. It looks like Richtofen tried to kill Maxis for both business and personal reasons.

You have to be careful with Richtofen and the Illuminati, because you can't always tell what he's doing for them, or himself. Speaking of which, where have they been? Sure the pyramids, but actual symbols? We haven't really seen any more notes since Ascension.

Guest Der atzi

Ok, let me understand, so being an INCURABLE SOCIOPATH, does not make you insane, just evil...

yeah that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, Richtofen was damn mad already!

The spark, is the cause of Richtofen's sudden exceptional greed. Knowing him, he probably would have already. But the voices just told him how to gain access to the mpd, that's how he knows what it does before everyone else, but Sam messed it all up and he had to go on a big bloody adventure to secure his 'right' to the pyramid.

And don't use the WaW bio as my evidence? Why not? It's perfect! It's the only real evidence we have of Richtofen before the pyramid and 935, so we know he was already mad.

@MonopolyMac: The voices did not tell him to kill Samantha and Maxis, it was Illuminati orders.

DON'T you get it?!?! :evil: the bios were created AFTER the freaking soi! Think logically! Your REALY starting to PISS ME OFF! :evil: :evil:

Guest Rissole25

DON'T you get it?!?! :evil: the bios were created AFTER the freaking soi! Think logically! Your REALY starting to PISS ME OFF! :evil: :evil:

Dude there's no need to get frustrated. We are all just posting our opinions on the matter. It is a very delicate subject with evidence that can be taken differently by all. You also have to remember peoples opinions differ when it comes to the definition of words.

Usually when I hear the word sociopath, I think insane. Now that may not be the case for some people. How insane/mad/whateverwordyouwanttouse was Richtofen? We don't know. We just know that to some degree, in todays standards, he would be considered insane for what he had done.

We also know that he got worse after touching the M.P.D.. It planted a seed in his mind, starting out small and working onto bigger things, changing his priorities. I'm just wondering if he was with the Illuminati before or after he touched it.

Guest Der atzi

Richtofen, I believe, was not himself in front of Maxis. He had a role to play. The Illuminati inserted him as their agent, closest to Maxis, to learn about 935's progress. Outside of his work with Maxis, he worked with his men to work on his own inventions. He hated Maxis before, for being in power over him and rejecting his tele porter and not full filling promises. He was incompetent in his mind. I also find it hard to believe that someone who murders people for fun is normally a mild mannered scientist.

He was part of the ill. And yes he hated maxis. But the murder for Fun part no, he murdered for science, and information! He was himself in front of maxis, why not? He said: we have workers here from all over the world, being a part of the ill. Wouldn't matter! Plus who says he didn't act like he does in front of maxis the way he would normally act? We don't know how he acts before 935, he might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder! And don't revert to your stupid waw bios bus!

Guest Charles871987

He was part of the ill. And yes he hated maxis. But the murder for Fun part no, he murdered for science, and information! He was himself in front of maxis, why not? He said: we have workers here from all over the world, being a part of the ill. Wouldn't matter! Plus who says he didn't act like he does in front of maxis the way he would normally act? We don't know how he acts before 935, he might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder! And don't revert to your stupid waw bios bus!

I'm sorry but how in the, wait for it...HELL can you be a "pretty nice guy" and love murder? That's just borderline crazy to even suggest that.