The Spark of Insanity!

Guest MegaAfroMan

Der Atzi, no need to spam devil faces and caps lock. You say the "SOI" was caused before the information in the W@W Bios? The MPD encounter did not occur until Richtofen was experimenting at Der Riese, It was before the zombie maps gameplay takes place but the Bios describe him even farther back than his work at Der Riese. Ergo most of the information in the W@W bios are most likely chronologically before the MPD encounter. And if the in game bios written by Treyarch are not credible then how can anything we ever claim to figure out here be credible?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i am richtofen

But the murder for Fun part no

Have you ever even heard a Richtofen quote ? :D Just about all his quotes are about ether A: His LOVEEEEEE for killing and how much funnnnnnn he finds it or B: Something perverted. I mean he is a sociopath and he does suffer from Schizophrenia after all, plus with all the in game quotes it is HIGHLY implied that he finds killing... well FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

And don't revert to your stupid waw bios bus!

Well not trying to be rude and all but even know the WaW bios are pretty vague about the characters true personality they are with out a doubt 115% true and pure facts.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

DON'T you get it?!?! :evil: the bios were created AFTER the freaking soi! Think logically! Your REALY starting to PISS ME OFF! :evil: :evil:

Dude there's no need to get frustrated. We are all just posting our opinions on the matter. It is a very delicate subject with evidence that can be taken differently by all. You also have to remember peoples opinions differ when it comes to the definition of words.

Usually when I hear the word sociopath, I think insane. Now that may not be the case for some people. How insane/mad/whateverwordyouwanttouse was Richtofen? We don't know. We just know that to some degree, in todays standards, he would be considered insane for what he had done.

We also know that he got worse after touching the M.P.D.. It planted a seed in his mind, starting out small and working onto bigger things, changing his priorities. I'm just wondering if he was with the Illuminati before or after he touched it.

Well, Richtofen's obsession with suffering and death, and being an incurable sociopath, puts him on a level near Norman Bates...If that's not insane idk what it!

Guest BlindBusDrivr

The BlueBusDriver is right. He was pretty crazy before. I think this spark isn't a spark of insanity... but a Spark of Ambitions! Hear me out on this.

Before he touched the pyramid, he was a somewhat loyal scientist who against Dr.Maxis's orders continued testing the teleporters. But this was just because he was curious not anything malicious. After he touched the pyramid, he somehow became extremely power-hungry. Let me list what he's done.

-Created Griffin Station.

-Became overlord in Shangri La. Only sign of this is his name on the Shrine.

-Attempted to open the Gateway to the Aether.

-Attempted to kill Maxis and his daughter.

-Finally he pretty much succeeded in becoming a god.

But this isn't all the pyramid caused. Richtofens actions were fueled by the voices in his head. Mac out.

Richtofen, I believe, was not himself in front of Maxis. He had a role to play. The Illuminati inserted him as their agent, closest to Maxis, to learn about 935's progress. Outside of his work with Maxis, he worked with his men to work on his own inventions. He hated Maxis before, for being in power over him and rejecting his tele porter and not full filling promises. He was incompetent in his mind. I also find it hard to believe that someone who murders people for fun is normally a mild mannered scientist.

He was part of the ill. And yes he hated maxis. But the murder for Fun part no, he murdered for science, and information! He was himself in front of maxis, why not? He said: we have workers here from all over the world, being a part of the ill. Wouldn't matter! Plus who says he didn't act like he does in front of maxis the way he would normally act? We don't know how he acts before 935, he might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder! And don't revert to your stupid waw bios bus!

He murdered for science and information?! He had a bloodlust! he did it for himself. Did you not read the bio section that MonopolyMac posted on your other topic? It started with before the war-and at the end it said something along the lines of- so he joined the army to satisfy his need to watch people die, slowly. This shows before the war and Group 935, he was a mass murderer and joined dispute his disliking to cause and witness suffering and death for his own pleasure. Plus the stuffed animals collection....

And now you're saying that Richtofen was himself in front of Maxis? Everything we know about Richtofen shows otherwise. First of all, the fact that he was an illuminati spy put next to the highest member of the 935, shows he wouldn't exactly be himself there. Even around his own scientists he was careful to not let out his temper. It's impossible to know for sure anyway though because he was acting as a spy when with 935 members, and we don't know if he was incognito on the moon or they knew was there. And a pretty nice guy who loves murder? Now you're going crazy...

Guest Der atzi

What did I just say about reverting to your stupid waw bios, for all we know they could have hidden crucial facts! And this was before 1950! EVERYONE was calm back then! Even the mad ones! Busdriver vie had it up to here with you :evil: :x ! And I'm starting to see how what's his face's earlier post about seeing different sides of the same picture differs umung the amount of lodgic one puts into their actual thought! Also richtofen was not a nice guy! But he acted it ALL the time even to himself! Even when he was alone with shuster! Why keep secerets from him? He already knew about griffen station, and his seceret project, hell he helped with it! When will you get it through your thick head Shvine!?!?!?!

Guest i am richtofen

Dude you need to calm down. The bios are FACTS. There are not many things that are "facts" in the zombie story line but the WaW are one of them.

for all we know they could have hidden crucial facts!

I believe they do hide "crucial facts" as you put them. Hell dude I am even made a thread about Takeo's true personality being revealed via map quotes and stuff hinted in the bios. (not trying to hype up my thread just stating a point. So sorry) But the thing is no matter what the WaW bios are facts. But one of the beautiful things about zombies is that facts can be twisted and turned to reveal the facts with in the facts.

Instead of trying to block out the WaW bios you should use them to your advantage. There are always facts in between the facts in the zombies story line and if you look/read carefully you can find things that you did not think were possible. So instead of not incorporating the bios in to your theory you should read them more carefully and you may see that your theory is more right or more wrong that you thought it was.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

What did I just say about reverting to your stupid waw bios, for all we know they could have hidden crucial facts! And this was before 1950! EVERYONE was calm back then! Even the mad ones! Busdriver vie had it up to here with you :evil: :x ! And I'm starting to see how what's his face's earlier post about seeing different sides of the same picture differs umung the amount of lodgic one puts into their actual thought! Also richtofen was not a nice guy! But he acted it ALL the time even to himself! Even when he was alone with shuster! Why keep secerets from him? He already knew about griffen station, and his seceret project, hell he helped with it! When will you get it through your thick head Shvine!?!?!?!

gosh, you're mad aren't you? If you can't accept using some of the only 100% solid info as evidence, I don't know what you would. And everyone was calm before 1950? Boy, that's not an incredibly stupid statement and generalization, from someone who clearly hasn't even been around since then, I would hope...

And richtofen was not a nice guy, he played his little act with the 935 members until he tried to kill Maxis, the charade with him was up. And Schuster and Groph knew beforehand after he made them slaughter the people from Shangri La to fill the MPD's canisters. And why not tell him his secret? Because an Illuminati spy would never reveal himself as being apart of the illuminati, let alone the work he was doing for them! Look, even after the spark, he was calm with them, but strict as always. The voices did not make him crazy, they told him what he had to do, that's why he said that he knew how it works in the one radio/audio reel. He was ALREADY CRAZY! He is a mad schizophrenic, incurable sociopath, necrophiliac, etc. The reason we here him go mad in zombies is because nobody is around to here him but the dead, and he believes the other 3 are too stupid to figure him out, which he was right in since they didn't figure it out in time obviously, but they needed each other to survive. I can't believe you're calling me thick-skulled when you are claiming a mass murderer is a 'nice guy' because you refuse to examine facts against your belief that Richtofen was 'sane' before the 'spark of insanity'.

Guest Der atzi

Ahhhh finally someone who understands..... However the waw bios are still very vague they give us no starting point of richtofen's problembs, but still.....piece, a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.... Aaaahhhhh [brains] for you man.... ;) uh sorry I'd give you [brains] but my stupid computer is on the fritz..... As for you bus driver I'm ignoring you, and I'm going to use my added hatred towards your nonsense to own some undead maggot bags, and finally do the shangri la achievement, tomarrow, or mabie this weekend.... Some time! And for the last time I make a quote to you on this topic: ahem, der atzi..... Is........at piece.......wunderbar.... :twisted: :shock: :lol:

Guest MegaAfroMan

Der Atzi, Why are you upset with BlindBusDrivr? He has stated nothing that is offensive or even highly controversial. You on the other hand have sworn "DON'T you get it?!?! the bios were created AFTER the freaking soi! Think logically! Your REALY starting to PISS ME OFF!" - (Der atzi), refused to acknowledge facts and even further insulted the facts along with those who use them, " We don't know how he acts before 935, he might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder! And don't revert to your stupid waw bios bus!" - (Der atzi), later completely contradicted yourself by giving credibility back to the previously insulted evidence "for all we know they could have hidden crucial facts!" - (Der Atzi), and indirectly insulted BlindBusDrivr "And I'm starting to see how what's his face's earlier post about seeing different sides of the same picture differs umung the amount of lodgic one puts into their actual thought!" - (Der Atzi), which is mildly entertaining as you make several spelling and grammatical errors in the process of trying to insult his intellect, oh and you contradicted your self again, "he (Richtofen) might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder!" vs "Also richtofen was not a nice guy!", and finally decide to unjustly ignore him and then confess your hatred towards him "As for you bus driver I'm ignoring you, and I'm going to use my added hatred towards your nonsense to own some undead maggot bags" - (Der Atzi)..

I have formed three beliefs out of all these statements. First, you should learn to type and spell. Please. Trying to follow what you were saying was honestly quite difficult. Perhaps some of what you said would not come off so offensively if it was structured better. Second, you should learn to be a more polite debater. Your fellow CoDz members here are stating their well placed doubts against your theory and as a theorist it is your place to address those doubts in a calm, scientific manner. If you do not feel the need to explain yourself, no one else but you will believe your theory and you will in essence have wasted not only your time but everyone else's in doing so. Third, I believe you should apologize to BlindBusDrivr either on this thread or via PM, for your inexcusable behavior, no one should ever act this way on these forums, but it does happen, and that is why something as simple as an apology will correct your error. If you cannot find it in your heart to apologize I would like to request you take a break from theorizing until you can maturely handle opposing viewpoints to your own.

Please take heed to what I have said here, or next time you may insult the wrong person and get Moderators involved, and no one here wants to see that happen. So please, behave.

-MegaAfroMan

Guest Der atzi

Der Atzi, Why are you upset with BlindBusDrivr? He has stated nothing that is offensive or even highly controversial. You on the other hand have sworn "DON'T you get it?!?! the bios were created AFTER the freaking soi! Think logically! Your REALY starting to PISS ME OFF!" - (Der atzi), refused to acknowledge facts and even further insulted the facts along with those who use them, " We don't know how he acts before 935, he might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder! And don't revert to your stupid waw bios bus!" - (Der atzi), later completely contradicted yourself by giving credibility back to the previously insulted evidence "for all we know they could have hidden crucial facts!" - (Der Atzi), and indirectly insulted BlindBusDrivr "And I'm starting to see how what's his face's earlier post about seeing different sides of the same picture differs umung the amount of lodgic one puts into their actual thought!" - (Der Atzi), which is mildly entertaining as you make several spelling and grammatical errors in the process of trying to insult his intellect, oh and you contradicted your self again, "he (Richtofen) might be a pretty nice guy who loves murder!" vs "Also richtofen was not a nice guy!", and finally decide to unjustly ignore him and then confess your hatred towards him "As for you bus driver I'm ignoring you, and I'm going to use my added hatred towards your nonsense to own some undead maggot bags" - (Der Atzi)..

I have formed three beliefs out of all these statements. First, you should learn to type and spell. Please. Trying to follow what you were saying was honestly quite difficult. Perhaps some of what you said would not come off so offensively if it was structured better. Second, you should learn to be a more polite debater. Your fellow CoDz members here are stating their well placed doubts against your theory and as a theorist it is your place to address those doubts in a calm, scientific manner. If you do not feel the need to explain yourself, no one else but you will believe your theory and you will in essence have wasted not only your time but everyone else's in doing so. Third, I believe you should apologize to BlindBusDrivr either on this thread or via PM, for your inexcusable behavior, no one should ever act this way on these forums, but it does happen, and that is why something as simple as an apology will correct your error. If you cannot find it in your heart to apologize I would like to request you take a break from theorizing until you can maturely handle opposing viewpoints to your own.

Please take heed to what I have said here, or next time you may insult the wrong person and get Moderators involved, and no one here wants to see that happen. So please, behave.

-MegaAfroMan

1Calm is weak and will get you no where 2 I'm using an iPad to type this, it's kinda hard to spell correctly, and 3 I finally calmed down, your doing nothing to help tis...l :D

Guest Der atzi

Also this guy was talking to me on this other topic too, I may have mixed up where I sent those messages..... :facepalm:

And no I'm not here to make other angry, I'm just easily ticked off.....

Guest MegaAfroMan

3. NO FLAMING: Posts that are knowingly made to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause the distress or discomfort upon another Member of the COD Zombie Forum Community or any other individual or entity will be dealt with extremely harshly. In some cases, Warnings may be issued, but Flaming is likely to result in Permanent Banning. It is therefore advisable to always be respectful of your fellow Members; this does not mean you cannot disagree with someone, but you do not need to tear a person down in order to prove your point.

4. NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Using offensive language (the bad words that we all know so well), in any context, is not allowed here at COD Zombie Forum. We believe that our intelligent members can make their points and offer their contributions WITHOUT the necessity of vulgarities. Posts containing offensive language will be edited and/or deleted by the Forum Moderators and Warnings will be issued as appropriate. Repeat violations of this policy may result in more severe actions, up to and including Permanent Banning.

This is directly from the sites official Code Of Conduct. How much offensive language and/or flaming do you think I could find?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Der Atzi, this is ridiculous because I keep pulling up my facts and you just push them aside as 'stupid', so I will just show you the bio and all my points in it.

“Beware The Doc”. A message that was scrawled across wall of every town under Axis control. Starvation may cripple you, dysantary may wreck you, and gunfire may rip the flesh from you bones, but “Beware The Doc”.

This is Dr. Richtofen, known affectionately as The Butcher to his victims as they scream in agony moments before he snuffs out their light(what a nice guy). All through his career, Richtofen has been at the forefront of torture and information extraction reseach(This is not murder for science, it is like an interrogation at a POW camp, but worse, and for whatever information someone like Richtofen would want from someone). Richtofen is an incurable sociopath(incurable sociopath+psychopath=insane PS before you argue, these conditions usually form while brain still developing so it's very unlikely he became one in his mid 30s/40s when there is no evidence was changed from how he was beforehand) and sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder; the victim is the victim, regardless of how their demise manifests itself.

Doctor Richtofen has a collection of stuffed animals, most of them poosed in positions of terror at the instant of their death.

OH look I know someone else who did the same thing:

Anthonyperkins-psycho.jpg

So I believe my point is proven: he was insane before the spark, and after. It was just the source of his Schizophrenia and told him what he had to do to get the MPD working.

PS let me show you this line from audio reel 6:

(Static)“How did she end up there? No matter, I know what must be done, in the meantime see if you can find Dr. Maxis, perhaps he can talk some sense into her.”

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Eh... The worse thing I did was call him shvine......and I'll apologize for that, I apologize for calling you shvine bus...... ;)

Apology accepted, but what is shvine :?:

Guest Der atzi

Eh... The worse thing I did was call him shvine......and I'll apologize for that, I apologize for calling you shvine bus...... ;)

Idk richtofen yells it when a crawler bites his leg on some map... Quote:"get off my leg shvine!"

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Idk richtofen yells it when a crawler bites his leg on some map... Quote:"get off my leg shvine!"[/quote:34cu0kh4]

Oh, I believe he you mean "Shwine", It's the German word for pig.

Guest Der atzi

Idk richtofen yells it when a crawler bites his leg on some map... Quote:"get off my leg shvine!"

• 8 months later...