The Gate of the Gods,And the Real Life Gerche Device

now,there's been a decent amount of speculation on how our heros return to earth,i think i have found a possibility

Markawasi,The Gate of the Gods and the Stone Forest

for thousands of years the people of Peru belived that in markawasi,there was a stone structure that looked like a door

it was said to be a gate of the gods

the gate of the gods was a "stargate" into other places of the universe,wiether know or unknown

incaaramu.jpg

The Seven Rays

this is why i belive we might go to markawasi next

the legend of the seven rays says that when spainish conquesdados raided markawasi a priest took a golden disk to the gate,and he opened it and was said to have gone to the heavens,now what does the gold disk remind us of,the golden disk at the bottem of the moon pyramid

it also has a small ball object placed in it,and that reminds me of the stone you place in the pyramid

Coral Castle

the coral castle was built by edward leedskalin in the 40's,no one knew how he made it

its said that he used a smallblack box to move these 2 and 3 ton rocks,sounds like a gerche devise to me

296dc95525dc.jpg

it is said that this black box uses "sonic levitation" to move the rocks

Conclusion

so,i belive that the crew might go to markawasi because the gate of the gods and how it fits in with the story and that it would explain how our crew gets back to earth and that it ironically sounds like the pyramid on moon,and that the black box of coral castle sounds like the gerche device

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Der atzi

Hmmm makes sense [brains] for ya. But how does this connect to are hero's returning to earth ?

Mabie first they fix the earth using some other mechanism like the harrp or the flashback paradox from shangri-la.

Guest MixMasterNut

[brains] to you killallzombies

This is one of those threads that I hope the developers at Treyarch are reading, and use as inspiration for future maps.

This is totally in line with the type of stuff I've been nerding out on lately. If nothing else, you've just given me a new historical topic to feed my brain on.

Guest killallzombies

Hmmm makes sense [brains] for ya. But how does this connect to are hero's returning to earth ?

they rig the moon teleporter to go to the gate of the gods

Guest i am richtofen

Rig it with what ? it seems like it can only go to area 51 because it is linked to the teleporter there.

Ancient teleporters

-_-" no......[/quote:38eysqza]

What ya mean no ? The whole Shangri La easter egg was based on ancient teleporters and time travel.

Guest MixMasterNut

Rig it with what ? it seems like it can only go to area 51 because it is linked to the teleporter there.

Ancient teleporters

-_-" no......[/quote:2a85x8vf]

oh yeah, why not?

The Die Glocke experiments by the Nazi's were actually attempts at reverse-engineering ancient technology given to men by the Gods, thousands of years ago. I see room for it to fit.

Guest Der atzi

That wasn't an ancient teleporter, in shangri la. shangri la is where the crew went after being teleported to "paradise", they walked to shangri la and got the focusing stone, then left by foot to another teleporter to a51. The time mechanism was built by dr richtofen and the natives that worshiped him after he ended up there through his first mtd teleportation, dr. Maxis ended up there as well with the shrink Gun. Or at least that's what what's-his-face said in his complete zombie storyline.

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

No but that door IS an ancient teleporter, regardless of whether or not Shangri-La was. I would also like to point out that Markowasi is in South America, not Persia. Legend has it that the king of the Local tribe/empire whatever it was received a golden disc. When he put the disc on the door it became something not of stone. He walked through it and was never seen again. There is also a lake by this place which has an unusually high amount of UFO sightings. I learned this from watching ancient aliens. That show has a lot of interesting facts, many of which could possibly become part of the storyline I might add.

Guest MixMasterNut

whoops,meant to but peru not persia

yeah,i got my inspiration for this by watching ancient aliens

Ancient Aliens is awesome! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of Ancient Alien type of stuff in the next zombie maps. ;)

Guest Shoreyo

Well done! As I always say, so don't get annoyed when I do :D, Treyarch like to use popular and historical culture in their plot lines... Sleeper cell conspiracies, chemical weapons, moon conspiracies, illuminati, Vrill... So the more we look into these things the more chance we get the right one [brains]

Guest killallzombies

Well done! As I always say, so don't get annoyed when I do :D, Treyarch like to use popular and historical culture in their plot lines... Sleeper cell conspiracies, chemical weapons, moon conspiracies, illuminati, Vrill... So the more we look into these things the more chance we get the right one [brains]

thank you my good man

i know this kind of stuff is not the kind of things people here look into,but i think its neat

to bad ppl think i'm a nerd for watching ancient aliens (my uncle especially)

Guest Der atzi

thank you my good man

i know this kind of stuff is not the kind of things people here look into,but i think its neat

Watching anchient aliens doesn't make you a nerd, I'm in the top 10 people on my campus, and I watch warehouse 13! But yes 3arc LOVES it's mysterious unknown haze it creates with radios and hanging people, and teleporters, and eastereggs, the list goes on and on....

Guest killallzombies

thank you my good man

Watching anchient aliens doesn't make you a nerd, I'm in the top 10 people on my campus, and I watch warehouse 13! But yes 3arc LOVES it's mysterious unknown haze it creates with radios and hanging people, and teleporters, and eastereggs, the list goes on and on....

Guest MixMasterNut

To me, being called a nerd isn't a bad thing at all.

I can relate though. When I try to talk to my Dad about ancient aliens, and pyramids on the moon, and things of that nature, he says to me "That sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorist stuff again". And he uses the term 'conspiracy theorist' towards me as if it were a bad word.

Guest AlphaSnake

Nice thread.

I'm reading a book at the moment called 'Gods of Atlantis'.

Check the cover for an idea of what I'm getting at here:

n379359.jpg

To think I was just walking down the book aisle & there it was plain as day & a steal at £3.86... :twisted:

There is so much more to come, Nazi Zombies will return in 2012 & you can quote me on that.

Regards Alpha.

Guest killallzombies

*sees alpha has posted on his thread* *fants* *sees 1 unaccounted for brain* *faints again*

nazi swatstika on a disk,wow how convienent

i've gotten more brains for this 1 thread than i have gotten in a long time,iz b happppy

Guest AlphaSnake

The Gods of Atlantis Synopsis:

A thrilling standalone sequel to ATLANTIS, David Gibbins' international bestseller of high-action adventure, marine archaeology and the exploration of one of history's most fascinating and enduring mysteries. A lost Nazi bunker in a forest in Germany contains a dreadful secret.

But is there a horrifying new dimension - another ingredient in the Nazi's rule of terror? Marine archaeologist Jack Howard returns to the lost island of Atlantis in the Black Sea to answer questions about the Atlantis priests that have plagued him.

Then by tracking down the 1930s expeditions of Himmler's Ahnenerbe - the Nazi's Department of Cultural Heritage - and its link with Atlantis, Jack realises he is not just on the trail of the greatest lost relics from the past.

Could there possibly be a terrifying new version of 'Atlantis', a priesthood of evil? Jack must uncover the truth before it is too late.

My "2nd Son/Sun" (Hollow Earth) is called Jack, I've been seeing 115 everywhere, I've been reawakened once again. :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

Guest Shoreyo

thank you my good man

My good man, it's all we ever do.. well did... Ever since Black Ops the IQ of this site has, well, dropped. But we also got some amazing new guys among the masses, and what can I say, the stupid ones left, all the great serchers are still here!

Oh and you're not alone with the ancient aliens....

[center:35kjp999]9189283.jpg?1318992465[/center:35kjp999]

Guest Der atzi

thank you my good man

My good man, it's all we ever do.. well did... Ever since Black Ops the IQ of this site has, well, dropped. But we also got some amazing new guys among the masses, and what can I say, the stupid ones left, all the great serchers are still here!

Oh and you're not alone with the ancient aliens...