Possible Playdate?

I know that in the past there has been some failed playdates but what if we could do one.

Just the community, no need for Official stuff just we get alot of people together and play zombies?

PS3 Ambassadors can do PS3.

XBOX Ambassadors can do XBOX

We could all put our Clan Tags as CoDz.

How does this sound? Anyone up for it?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shoreyo

Whenever we try to set up a playdate people never respond to the dates suggested, or put forward new ones. Without that we don't know how many people are available, so they always collapse.

Guest perfectlemonade

We need to find a way to let people see the playdates over all the other topics, like the Mods already do with important posts.

Just PM a mod and ask if they'll make a global announcement about it! They'd prolly say yes...

Guest Jake-Duck

Maybe we could have one at a set date for every month or week? Then we could make a calender for the dates. For example, we could have one every other Saturday at 8:00 EST. (Just an example, I know we would have to tweak it for other countries) This way, every person knows exactly when there will be one. If time zones are still an issue, we could alternate from USA to UK, but others can join if they are available at the time.

Maybe we could have one at a set date for every month or week? Then we could make a calender for the dates. For example, we could have one every other Saturday at 8:00 EST. (Just an example, I know we would have to tweak it for other countries) This way, every person knows exactly when there will be one. If time zones are still an issue, we could alternate from USA to UK, but others can join if they are available at the time.

Best idea I have heard yet!

Guest Jake-Duck

Is there a way to put something on the homepage when one is coming up? I always look there for any interesting topics before I actually go into the forum page, and I'm sure most people do too. On it could be a list showing when a playdate will be, and who will be the host. If neither of you are available I'm sure somebody can help out.