Why Zombie mode is possibly the best game ever

Zombies doesn't have cutscenes. It doesn't trap you where you have to press "X" fast to open a door. It does have a story, the gameplay is exciting and strategy can be really developed, but everyone finds their own way of playing. We even have a zombies community.

I know zombies is probably changing up in the next incarnation, but the way it is, they made a really excellent game. Possibly the ultimate. Fun mechanics, smart style and clear, clean level design and layout, yet each map has it's own style, it's own feeling. Spec-ops costs 7K to get an LMG, 7K. Meanwhile no story, no real character, Zombies shows us what a great experience gaming is supposed to be.

Just something that has to be said. Team Takeo til death.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HammerFace

Zombies doesn't have cutscenes. It doesn't trap you where you have to press "X" fast to open a door. It does have a story, the gameplay is exciting and strategy can be really developed, but everyone finds their own way of playing. We even have a zombies community.

I know zombies is probably changing up in the next incarnation, but the way it is, they made a really excellent game. Possibly the ultimate. Fun mechanics, smart style and clear, clean level design and layout, yet each map has it's own style, it's own feeling. Spec-ops costs 7K to get an LMG, 7K. Meanwhile no story, no real character, Zombies shows us what a great experience gaming is supposed to be.

Just something that has to be said. Team Takeo til death.

i've always preferred playing the doctor to all others mainly because his quotes surprise me. takeo=proverb, nikolai=vodka/wife, tank= angry swearing, but doctor= erotic/maniacal/EE hint/ whispers in head.

Guest piepwns

I still love Nikolai. There's this whole guy, shrunk away. He has done amazing, terrifying things, but is always acting happy (mostly because he's drunk) but inside, he's terrified. He always sounds upbeat, and actually admires Dempsey (unlike the other characters) but his morale isn't boosted from Dempsey always ignoring him. The only thing Dempsey ever said to him was "Shut up, Nikolai"

How would you like if you and your idol were some of the last people alive, and all they did was ignore you? It would kind of suck, wouldn't it?

Guest i am richtofen

Every one loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees zombies! The quotes, Mustang and sally, the story, Mustang and Sally, the awesome maps, Mustang and Sally, the easter eggs and rewards, Mustang and Sally, the community, Mustang and Sally and who could forget about Mustang and Sally!

very few other games have a community like the zombies community. Not many other community's are so loyal they stay up till 6 AM to download a map pack and dig though the whole map for even a HINT to some thing new in the story to support there theory's and ideas. Really the best thing about zombies is the awesome community it has. It is just well... whats the word ?... IT IS JUST SO WUNDERBAR!

Mustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and SallyMustang and Sally

better piepwns ?