What the note in Paris board says?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rissole25

sobald unsgeric ist der Aufsatz das Rohr. I think that's right, and I dunno if unsgeric is a complete word or part of it is under the picture.

I used Google Translate so don't rely on it, but:

sobald unsgeric ist der Aufsatz das Rohr

unsgeric once the pipe is the essay

Word for word:

sobald - "as soon as"

unsgeric - didn't get anything

ist - "is"

der/das - "the"

Aufsatz - "essay"

Rohr - "pipe"

Essay can also mean "attachment". So far, "As soon as the pipe is attached". But we still need unsgeric, or whatever the full word is. Not sure if it helps or not, but once unsgeric is learned than you'll know the full translation.

sobald unsgeric ist der Aufsatz das Rohr. I think that's right, and I dunno if unsgeric is a complete word or part of it is under the picture.

I used Google Translate so don't rely on it, but:

sobald unsgeric ist der Aufsatz das Rohr

unsgeric once the pipe is the essay

Word for word:

sobald - "as soon as"

unsgeric - didn't get anything

ist - "is

der/das - "the"

Aufsatz - "essay"

Rohr - "pipe"

Essay can also mean "attachment". So far, "As soon as the pipe is attached". But we still need unsgeric, or whatever the full word is. Not sure if it helps or not, but once unsgeric is learned than you'll know the full translation.

Thanks, hopefully someone who speaks German could figure the word.

With: Sobald ist der aufsatz des Rohr.

I get: As soon as the tower of the tube.

Also it could be Once the tower of the tube.

Now why is Aufsatz and Rohr written with large initial....

Tower is most likely the Eiffel tower, which would back up my theories...

The note still needs more work :?

Guest deathb4di2h0nor

After research the only german word that I could come up with remotely close to unsgeric/.... is ungerichtet. Yes I know there is a missing "s" in this word but bare with me.

Ungerichtet means unfocused or undirected. If Treyarch spelled it wrong to throw us off and if the internet serves any purpose:The note should in theory read "if the attachment is undirected the pipe". This sounds like a piece of a sentence. If you add the "s" and a space (uns gerichtet) you get "when we directed the attachment, the tube" which is also incomplete.

Anyways, I hope this is of use. After thinking about it a while I think it may read like a time and place. When we directed the attachment(time), The tower(place)

Guest Black Wolf

For what it's worth, all nouns are capitalized in German, so that lends no special significance. It does, however, narrow down that second word to one that is not a noun-- no real revelation, unfortunately.

I'm not sure where tower came from Aufsatz, unless you are using a translator and entered it uncapitalized. There is a similar word that can translate to "tower" but it is a verb, as in "he towered over her." Otherwise... hm... It can mean the top of something, and that's probably the best usage here making this something about the top of the tube, perhaps. The second word I cannot make any sense out of at the moment. I'll try to get a better look, but I definitely think part of it is hidden under the other image.

Guest NeenjaRaptor

If you take the word to be 'unsgeric':

The word 'unsgerich' isn't fully shown as there are letters hidden under the picture.

Although, if i'm right in saying so, there would usually be an 'h' to follow the 'c' but I wouldn't know how to finish off the word there. There would possibly be a further two or three letters to follow this but I'm not entirely sure.

If, for whatever reason, it is decided that 'uns' and 'gerich' are two separate words then you would find it means something alone the lines of 'we directed', but it doesn't look likely that these are two separate words as shown in the picture.

If you take the word to be 'ausgeric':

Again, the word needs an 'h' on the end, which would make it 'ausgerich' roughly translated as 'aligned'. This seems more likely, however, the word may still be incomplete. To finish the word you are going to need to identify the tense that this piece is written in and rearrange the verb correctly.

All i'm sure of is that this word is a verb, whether it says 'unsgeric' or 'ausgeric' is a matter of opinion.

The whole thing probably says something about 'As soon as aligned, it is at the top of the [i Can't decide what this would be].' I would definitely say it involved the action of 'directing' or 'aligning' as they are both similar.