Kinder Der Untoten [ Children Of The Undead]

This means children of the undead in German this is a zombie's map idea for the next game.

The game starts of at the outside of Auschwitz [ for those who dont know it's a German Concentration camp.

Treyarch could change the storyline of Auschwitz to reflect zombies like this is where the the nova 6 zombies were made and when they couldn't be controlled were moved to kino.

as i was saying you could start outside holding off the zombies and once you start to get over run you go inside and find the power.

once you find the power you can find the locations of the mystery box or a attachment box [ gives you a random attachment for your gun.

once you turn on the power you could have rooms where you could trap the zombies and gas them so you can kill a whole horde.

Q.E.D's could make a return and so can the wunderwaffe but be warned if used in close quarters the splash damage can be disastrous.

this map could be a challenge for all players with all the classic elements being restored such

as hellhound rounds and world war 2 weapons.

there can also be trains where you could teleport there once a round to buy perk's pack a punch and hope for a random power up when you teleport back.

this map can have the most zombies with all the jew's that were killed resurrected and as a tie in when the earth was blown up in moon they could go back in time but something went wrong and they were teleported to Auschwitz instead of going back to the moon.

l.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DEFCON 1

I actually really like this idea and it could be one of the better zombie map's too (If they make it) but there's one thing I don't get, why's it called Children of the Undead if it takes place in a concentration camp? And maybe it taking place there isn't the best idea, perhaps something similar to it though.

Guest ChopperNator

The game starts of at the outside of Auschwitz [ for those who dont know it's a German Concentration camp.

It really saddens me to say that you have to put this in. :cry:

But I really believe lots of people don't know about this.

I don't believe the game makers would dare have a game set at Auschwitz where you are able to use gas chambers. It's too sensitive. Throw in the Nazi link and Jewish zombies and there would be uproar.

I actually like the ideas though, just can't see it happening.

Guest Wunder Waffle

I actually really like this idea and it could be one of the better zombie map's too (If they make it) but there's one thing I don't get, why's it called Children of the Undead if it takes place in a concentration camp?

I just think it's a really good name for a map for the fanatics richtofen calls the zombies his children i mean ever since call of the dead there hasn't been a single map's name in german

Guest Wunder Waffle

It really saddens me to say that you have to put this in. :cry:

But I really believe lots of people don't know about this.

I don't believe the game makers would dare have a game set at Auschwitz where you are able to use gas chambers. It's too sensitive. Throw in the Nazi link and Jewish zombies and there would be uproar.

I actually like the ideas though, just can't see it happening.

it dosn't have to be in auschwitz though i just put it in as it would be the best basis for NAZI zombies some people just dont know the horror of world war 2 this might help them to understand [ alternativily it could just be a prison [ just dont see the gasing of zombies working out then

Guest right_direct

The name and the location are realy dumb!!

I highly doub that Treyarch would be so stupid and offend this way many peoples!

It looks to me like u know shit about the pain that people haD IN SUCH A PLACES!!!

why even children??

R U out of your mind??

Like no ofence but this name and idea just go too far!!!

Guest LMW-YBC

For any of you who don't know where Auchwitz is, it's in Poland.

I think that this would be a bad idea however. I don't think that Treyarch would set a map in an actual WW2 place. Although most of us wouldn't mind, there are others that could find this very sensitive and would complain the sh*t out of Treyarch until it was removed.

Guest yellow-card8

Some of the ideas were great, some were meh because we also have to figure it with the story still in place, why would they go there? just saying, but still keep coming with ideas :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Doggy II

The name and the location are realy dumb!!

I highly doub that Treyarch would be so stupid and offend this way many peoples!

It looks to me like u know shit about the pain that people haD IN SUCH A PLACES!!!

why even children??

R U out of your mind??

Like no ofence but this name and idea just go too far!!!

I'm sorry, but every time you comment on something you always offend it as if it has done something to you. Oh and your language is very charming BTW, just to let you know.

Guest killallzombies

man,i like the idea,but such a map would make people have an orgasm

it would start the biggest bitch fest since Patriot 6 had terrorism in it

and General Doggy yes his grammer is charming,and hell yes that post was more offensive than the entire map idea

Guest Ehjookayted

They put this in the game, and I refuse to buy it. And right_direct, please be less direct and so obviously derogatory. I like your ideas, but Auschwitz would be too far. I understand addressing terrorism, but the main place where one of the largest genocides in the history of mankind being included in a video game where gas chambers could be used would be crossing the line completely.

Guest ChopperNator

Chopper, Activision made a level where you're slaughtering thousands in an airport. What's the difference?

Absolutely nothing mate, I personally do not agree with that.

The censors were all saying it promotes terrorism and ideals into children.

Protect the children is what I hear much too often from politicians in both the US and Australia.

I say that it has nothing to do with what the effect may be on a youth playing, and everything to do with having respect for people that may have been through something similar. If you had had family at an airport where a massacre had taken place you wouldn't like it glorified in a game. Somehow to me it's different than a movie. They are both for entertainment value, but watching a terrorist act in a movie is different than living it in a game.

This is slightly more personal for me, I have seen the tattoos on both my fiancee's Grandmothers forearms from Auschwitz. But I do not believe that gives my opinion anymore weight than anyone else's on this matter so please do not take it like that.

I do know some people who would have been livid at the original idea.

Just my opinion.

Guest yellow-card8

I hate how we can not put children zombies, we need to practice to the real deal, the only game I have played with children zombies (well kind of) is Dead Space and Dead Space 2

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest killallzombies

lets face it,wasn't acti already kinda hinting towards the holocaust in project nova (campain)

i mean

german toxic gas + WW2 =holocaust refrence

cause oh yes its just a coincidence that the germans have a s*** ton of gas that they've "tested"

and its just a coincidence that they have chambers in the shape of locker room showers

just throwing that out there,no i don't want a holocaust map

but it looks like we already got a post-haluocaut wepon

Guest DEFCON 1

I wonder, would children/baby zombies be controversial? I can think of Dead Space 2 and Dante's Inferno being one of the few games that has that and they weren't really considered controversial game's. To be honest, I could see an orphanage map having more of a chance at being made then a holocaust map.

Guest Superhands

It in general sounds awesome, bringing a much-needed horror element to zombies. It will never be done and shouldn't be done however because of the sensitive nature of the whole thing, could potentially offend a LOT of people.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

In my opinion, Treyarch even releasin WaW on Remembrance Day was pretty risky. Wiat, it was remembrance day correct? I was like "They probably should have thought this through"

Also, it is great that people have ideas, but I believe Auchiwitz has too many memories to be put into a video game especially if you have the gas chambers, and the zombies, as well as it would have to be very accurate.

Just my thoughts on this and also off of reading other peoples opinions.