Group 601 clues in Berlin Wall

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding find! This may be our solid connection to Group 601 that we have been unable to find! Before this, we had little to no evidence 601 was ever even a part of the story or was cut. Now we can say for definite that 601 is SOMEHOW involved... But in what? Muhahahaha.....

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

No one knows for sure, but based on the image that was found in the terminal (the lower one in OP), I believe that through wireless communications of some sort, they were going to try and control the Zombies. Possibly through mind-control broadcasted via towers like in the Campaign.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Wait so one of those images is from the terminal? Which one, and where do you find it?

601term.jpg

This is the one from the Terminal, and I think that it is a hidden file that was found by cjdog23 as he went through the terminal on PC, or something like that.

Wait so one of those images is from the terminal? Which one, and where do you find it?

[ Image ]

This is the one from the Terminal, and I think that it is a hidden file that was found by cjdog23 as he went through the terminal on PC, or something like that.

"Hidden"? I didn't know there were "hidden" Terminal files. Maybe its from the Der Riese Server?! :shock:

• Administrators

[ Image ]

"Hidden"? I didn't know there were "hidden" Terminal files. Maybe its from the Der Riese Server?! :shock:

Lol I can't be sure if it was hidden or not, but I haven't been able to find it when I search through the terminal and others that I have asked can't either. I might be wrong though, so don't take it as fact.

Cheers man. :)

And yeah it's always good to check out the Multiplayer maps for things that we might've skipped over or even thought were irrelevant, as well as going back over the Zombie maps. I think the most recent discovery was either Tac noticing the poster in Der Riese didn't say K. Blondi, but said K. Blome, tying him into the story even further.

Or it was your discovery in World at War with that hidden message from Treyarch about Infinity Ward. And they had been there for what, 3-4 years without them being discovered?

Hopefully Treyarch expand on Group 601 even further with Black Ops 2. :D

Or it was your discovery in World at War with that hidden message from Treyarch about Infinity Ward. And they had been there for what, 3-4 years without them being discovered?

Hopefully Treyarch expand on Group 601 even further with Black Ops 2. :D

Oh, that reminds me. I actually need to do a follow up to that video. Something else.. came up. :D

- Waffles