Counter Earth Theory

There has been much talk about the second earth very visible wilst at Area 51, making people question whether they are truly on Earth or not.

Well have no fear, because Underdog is here!

Now that my failed future as a comedian is out in the open let us move on to my theory which may answer the two earths. Counter Earth. In order to understand my theory we must understand what counter earth is.

Basically it is a hypothetical planet that is located on the counter side of the sun, seemingly always out of our view but sharing the habitable zone of our solar system. This means flora and fauna can fourish on this planet as it did ours.

However, due to our shared orbit being an ellipse it can come into view every now and then, explaining why we could see it on Moon. Since Counter Earth is in the goldilocks range of our solar system as we are, we can assume it is in fact inhabited by massive amounts of plant and animal life, but they are not the same as our planet. Due to differing circumstances the history of our two planets will be different, either one will be more advanced and the other far more primitive or one is a desolate wasteland and the other is flourishing with life. Treyarch can now have a field day and recreate the Earth as we know it, maybe even the Earth we blew up was Counter Earth and they are coming to the real Earth, the one we will live on. Dun Dun DUUNNNN

A basic way to achieve this movement to the other earth is whilst our heroes teleport back to Area 51 counter earth has started linking up teleporters, Counter Earth's teleporters interfere with the signal of our teleporter and we get sent to counter Earth. Richtofen sees this Earth as a new land to conquer and sends zombies to counter earth to follow after us starting a new plague, but a second chance to save the Earth.

I wish I couldve made this more interesting with pictures but I still havent learned all ropes after almost a year of being here :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HammerFace

thanks, it's either this, old earth, or time travel.

I hate time travel, and a new planet because honestly time travel is just like hey you blew up the earth? well not anymore. I kind of want apocalyptic earth more than anything.

Guest Rissole25

Good theory, but I honestly think it's a just a graphical error Treyarch forgot/overlooked.

But if I didn't think that, I might possibly believe this theory :P [brains]

I LOVE IT!!! :P I think that this could VERY easily be the reason it is how it is. One of the biggest things to me is because they haven't patched it yet. I mean I know that they don't need to etc., but I mean this would be a perfect reason not to!

Guest MixMasterNut

I'm still leaning on it being an overlooked graphic anamoly.

However, I will say this is the best counter-arguement I have heard yet. And the fact that it ties in with Greek mythology could give this one some legs.

200px-Gor-orbit-diagram.svg.png

Guest HammerFace

I'm still leaning on it being an overlooked graphic anamoly.

However, I will say this is the best counter-arguement I have heard yet. And the fact that it ties in with Greek mythology could give this one some legs.

200px-Gor-orbit-diagram.svg.png

This was the picture i was trying to post, but sadly failed.

Guest HammerFace

Why does it have 3 moon? The opposite of 1 is negative one or 1. Like the opposite of 5 is -5 or 1/5.

Nerd rage

how do you have negative one moons? thats like saying i walked negative distances. and its not necessarily opposite.

Guest TuUhmazyn

You have a giant negative sign in the moons orbit. But still is there a significance to the three moon or anything? Since we didn't influence the creation of the moon, shouldn't it have just one like us? Unless conspiracy theorists are right and it's a secret alien ship or satellite.

Guest HammerFace

You have a giant negative sign in the moons orbit. But still is there a significance to the three moon or anything? Since we didn't influence the creation of the moon, shouldn't it have just one like us? Unless conspiracy theorists are right and it's a secret alien ship or satellite.

well counter earth could have been formed differently resuling in the three moons rather than one, however I do not believe that is a true depiction of counter earth because it is hypothetical and if it were to exist spotting it would be very rare maybe twice a year and you would have to look towards the sun to see it. so this a hypothetical depiction.

Guest aegisknight

the fact that you can teleport back to earth and breathe without the PES says you can't. The atmosphere shows a very serious difference, but there is no way 4 rockets worth of anything would blow up the planet

Guest TuUhmazyn

the fact that you can teleport back to earth and breathe without the PES says you can't. The atmosphere shows a very serious difference, but there is no way 4 rockets worth of anything would blow up the planet

3 rockets just putting that out there, and I agree with him, you can still breath, which means the atmosphere is still sustaining life. Plus only part were blown up, we have yet to see the other side of the earth.

Guest aegisknight

I'm guessing the three rockets were launched at 3 935 sites to unleash a greater zombie horde. I also believe that this was Maxis's doing, not Richtofen's.

Guest i am richtofen

thats a very nice theory you got there be sssssssssshame if some thing were to happen to it. ok um bad joke aside this is a solid theory and i agree with mix that this is the best counter argument around.

but i still think that this is just a mistake by Treyarch and not really any thing else. dont get more wrong i like the idea i just dont think there is enough evidence to say for sure if this is the counter earth that you speak of or just Treyarch just being lazy/making a mistake. but ether way [brains] to you good sir!

Guest HammerFace

no worries, it was a small comment I made after reading comics(yes I'm a huge comic nerd) and I was told to elaborate my theory by Tac.

thanks for that Tac

Guest HammerFace

yeah you're right earth isnt blown up, but there are humongous craters and there there is some debris flying off of earth, however when teleporting back we see straight to space so a chunk of our atmosphere must be gone. Alsowith the 115 radiation there must be a larger population of zombies, and so a Majority of Earth might as well be dead including other flora/fauna. And who knows maybe our Heroes can breathe 115 since they are super soldiers and 115 was used in the process (someone correct me if I'm wrong, my knowledge is limited).

Guest aegisknight

if a chunk of our atmosphere was gone, we wouldn't have any air to breathe. Its like saying you made a hole in a pool of water, it just doesn't work like that.

What it could be is a lunar eclipse, a major recurring theme in the Zombies storyline (Der Reise takes place during the day, the moon is just blocking out the sun. Shangri-La's eclipses also play a large role).

Earth being visible is either a graphical glitch due to re using sky textures from the Moon during the eclipse, or meant to tell us something entirely different. It hasn't been patched, so it is likely the latter. The red glow matches that of the earth's image at the conclusion of the egg as well.

It could be some sort of mirage

I agree. I really think that they are trying to tell us something with this. I mean we all sit here wondering what the hell else they could do for the next map, yet we have this perfectly plausible explanation right in front of us! I was hoping more people would jump on this bandwagon, sorry 'bout that HammerFace :oops: I LOVE THIS IDEA THOUGH!!

Err... Good question. The sun's gone? :lol: Just kidding. Good question, I don't know wnough about all this fauna stuff to give an insightful comment sadly, but is it possible that the earth was moved out of alignment when the missiles hit, thus letting us see it?