Couldn't they've done it again?

Guest twguy115

Guest twguy115

Ok, so I was looking over the Moon easter egg again, and thought about how they used the Vril Generator to switch Richtofen and Sams soul, but once Sams soul was is Richtofens body couldn't they have just filled the 4 tubes up again and repeated the process? Or, is there a factor i'm missing...I was just wondering if anyone else thought of this and would like to discuss it, or explain this to me haha :)

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok, so I was looking over the Moon easter egg again, and thought about how they used the Vril Generator to switch Richtofen and Sams soul, but once Sams soul was is Richtofens body couldn't they have just filled the 4 tubes up again and repeated the process? Or, is there a factor i'm missing...I was just wondering if anyone else thought of this and would like to discuss it, or explain this to me haha :)

No, the Vril generator lost all its power at that point I think, they'd have to get an entirely new one.

Guest MixMasterNut

To activate the pyramid device you need both the Vril Rod (Golden Rod) and the Focusing Stone.

The Focusing Stone was MEANT for Richtofen. It descended from the heavens and landed on a shrine with his name engraved on it. I doubt any of the others would know what to do with it.

Guest twguy115

I actually feel really dumb, while at school today i was re-thinking this, and apparently didn't look over the easter egg again as well as i thought i did. The only reason the Vril Generator had power was because Richtofen mashed the keys on the computer, and I doubt any of the charecters know about it. However I do agree that it is weird the "Egg" disappeard into the Gersch...any theories on what happened there?

Guest fisher10190

Could the egg have transported to another Vril? I have a feeling, somewhere, out there, NOT OVER THE RAINBOW! :lol: Is another Vril Device. Maybe mars? No, farther out, considering everybody would be expecting mars. Hehe, me and my crazy theory's. :D

Guest Monopoly Mac

The focusing stone crashed down from the asteroid belt... which used to be Satans kingdom... Satan giving Richtofen the tools to free him?!?! oooh mixmasternut you've done it again. You've made me think lolz.

Guest fisher10190

The focusing stone crashed down from the asteroid belt... which used to be Satans kingdom... Satan giving Richtofen the tools to free him?!?! oooh mixmasternut you've done it again. You've made me think lolz.

If this is true, than i rest my case that Treyarch has a seriously twisted sense of creativity. That would be Epic!

I still think that this is all a power game, richtofen was the master planner all along, not the devil. Rich knew everything already, now he's in power, he has what he wants, and he's gonna try to destroy...Everything? Basically, from here on in, unless monopoly is right (WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME!), the levels and eggs will revolve around tank, nik, tak, and Sam (In richy's body) trying to defeat rich and get him out of there so they can...Have a nice chat? :twisted:

Guest Signman712

If this is true, than i rest my case that Treyarch has a seriously twisted sense of creativity. That would be Epic!

I still think that this is all a power game, richtofen was the master planner all along, not the devil. Rich knew everything already, now he's in power, he has what he wants, and he's gonna try to destroy...Everything? Basically, from here on in, unless monopoly is right (WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME!), the levels and eggs will revolve around tank, nik, tak, and Sam (In richy's body) trying to defeat rich and get him out of there so they can...Have a nice chat? :twisted:

Yes it would be a very nice chat minus the fact after sam is back in control her ,tank ,nicoli,and tak are going to beat the crap out of ric :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest HammerFace

To activate the pyramid device you need both the Vril Rod (Golden Rod) and the Focusing Stone.

The Focusing Stone was MEANT for Richtofen. It descended from the heavens and landed on a shrine with his name engraved on it. I doubt any of the others would know what to do with it.

i don't think it was necessarily meant for him, i believe he engraved his name on the altar so he could claim it. but honestly the meteor couldve fallen anywhere and richtofen wouldve taken it. and you're right the other playable characters wouldn't know what to do with it.

Guest fisher10190

Yes it would be a very nice chat minus the fact after sam is back in control her ,tank ,nicoli,and tak are going to beat the crap out of ric :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hehe, yeah!

i don't think it was necessarily meant for him, i believe he engraved his name on the altar so he could claim it. but honestly the meteor couldve fallen anywhere and richtofen wouldve taken it. and you're right the other playable characters wouldn't know what to do with it.

^^^This. And like i said, once rich is out of there, he's gonna have "Some splainin to do!" lol