Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iPhone, iPad and iPod

So I was looking at the app files and I noticed that along with the original 4 perks, there were also the jingles for PHD Flopper, Stamin-up, and Deadshot Daquiri... This might mean that after Ascension we might see Call of the Dead! I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.

Do they have the files for wunder weapons? :(

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest perfectlemonade

So I was looking at the app files and I noticed that along with the original 4 perks, there were also the jingles for PHD Flopper, Stamin-up, and Deadshot Daquiri... This might mean that after Ascension we might see Call of the Dead! I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.

Do they have the files for wunder weapons? :(

Guest Vibrasphere

Hello,

well i want to buy call of duty black ops zombies and word at war zombies

to my iPhone , but in the Israeli iTunes store its is not available.

Why????????

Guest Vibrasphere

Hello,

well i want to buy call of duty black ops zombies and word at war zombies

to my iPhone , but in the Israeli iTunes store its is not available.

Why????????

Guest Rissole25

Ascension is coming and we're working on some interesting ideas with Treyarch and Activision on special mobile-specific content like new weapons and content made exclusively for iOS, much like the Peter's Grave Easter Egg in the Shi No Numa map, where players could dig up and use his prized Wunderwaffe with special shovels; that was a great and unique bonus for iOS players.

New weapons? I MUST GET IT!

Guest Rissole25

Ascension is coming and we're working on some interesting ideas with Treyarch and Activision on special mobile-specific content like new weapons and content made exclusively for iOS, much like the Peter's Grave Easter Egg in the Shi No Numa map, where players could dig up and use his prized Wunderwaffe with special shovels; that was a great and unique bonus for iOS players.

New weapons? I MUST GET IT!

Guest RabbitZombie

Has anyone hot the ray gun thundergun or monkeys?

Ive never seem em, I heard you level to unlock them but got no proof.

Are they in there? Anyone know?

Guest Sgt.Razor

Easter Egg on Kino?? Very likely :

-When you play, you can hear a zombie-like voice saying "help me..."

-Writings on the wall saying "Knowledge itself is for the taking"

-Another writing "??r.*? project istion* or something like that.

But the "help me..." message is really tilting me. We need EE hunters. Nao.

Guest Sgt.Razor

Easter Egg on Kino?? Very likely :

-When you play, you can hear a zombie-like voice saying "help me..."

-Writings on the wall saying "Knowledge itself is for the taking"

-Another writing "??r.*? project istion* or something like that.

But the "help me..." message is really tilting me. We need EE hunters. Nao.

Guest LMW-YBC

I'm getting an Ipod Touch 4 8Gb and a £15 app card, to buy this and WaW Zombies. From what I've heard, you can get this Ipod for £150 at Tesco.

Can someone please tell me how much memory each app takes? I wouldn't expect it to surpass 1Gb 'cos I need space for moo-sic!

Guest LMW-YBC

I'm getting an Ipod Touch 4 8Gb and a £15 app card, to buy this and WaW Zombies. From what I've heard, you can get this Ipod for £150 at Tesco.

Can someone please tell me how much memory each app takes? I wouldn't expect it to surpass 1Gb 'cos I need space for moo-sic!

They haven't released the wonder weapons yet because they were still working on them and it was too close to release date so prop in next update as well as the other weaps that are missing.

They haven't released the wonder weapons yet because they were still working on them and it was too close to release date so prop in next update as well as the other weaps that are missing.

Guest X HOLLYWOOD18

BO takes up 780mb, and WaW takes up 50mb so it should be fine.

Guest X HOLLYWOOD18

BO takes up 780mb, and WaW takes up 50mb so it should be fine.

Guest LMW-YBC

Ah, thanks, X HOLLYWOOD18! 780mb seems reasonable.

Still, one thing is bugging me. People have been complaining about constant crashes, even after update 1.05. Does this happen to anyone here? Sorry for my curiosity.

Guest LMW-YBC

Ah, thanks, X HOLLYWOOD18! 780mb seems reasonable.

Still, one thing is bugging me. People have been complaining about constant crashes, even after update 1.05. Does this happen to anyone here? Sorry for my curiosity.

It does happen to me kinos the worst for it. But as it's only two weeks old there's gotta be bugs. It'll be sorted. It's still a very good buy. Ascension is coming soon free so that'll be good too. :lol: