Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iPhone, iPad and iPod

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eddiethehead

Also, the doorway coonecting the theater and the lobby is way different. And the flags don't have swastikas on them anymore.

Just downloaded the black ops and w@w version a few days ago. Now I dont have to turn on the PS when I want to play them!

Guest Eddiethehead

Also, the doorway coonecting the theater and the lobby is way different. And the flags don't have swastikas on them anymore.

Just downloaded the black ops and w@w version a few days ago. Now I dont have to turn on the PS when I want to play them!

Guest S1ippery Jim

The writing on the wall in Kino is in the Illuminati code, just like that used in Der Riese.

Eg what looks like a 'n' is actually an A, what looks like a 'J' is actually E, what looks like an 'r' is actually T, the '.' is H, * is an E and circle with line through it is an R. Which gives us A E T H E R.

So translates to "Aether" and may be a reference to how Richotofen Dempsey Takeo and Nikolai were transported from Der Riese to Kino (eg via Teleporter). Der Riese has similar graffiti which says 'return through Aether'.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/image ... i30_03.gif

Guest S1ippery Jim

The writing on the wall in Kino is in the Illuminati code, just like that used in Der Riese.

Eg what looks like a 'n' is actually an A, what looks like a 'J' is actually E, what looks like an 'r' is actually T, the '.' is H, * is an E and circle with line through it is an R. Which gives us A E T H E R.

So translates to "Aether" and may be a reference to how Richotofen Dempsey Takeo and Nikolai were transported from Der Riese to Kino (eg via Teleporter). Der Riese has similar graffiti which says 'return through Aether'.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/image ... i30_03.gif

Guest LMW-YBC

Just searched up a fix for it on YouTube and I'm pleased to say that I can now play it again!

It was pretty simple to do.

1: Turn your iPod Touch/iPhone off and on.

2: Clear your multitask (if you have one), then go to your settings and turn off both your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

3: Click on the App and enjoy!

Guest LMW-YBC

Just searched up a fix for it on YouTube and I'm pleased to say that I can now play it again!

It was pretty simple to do.

1: Turn your iPod Touch/iPhone off and on.

2: Clear your multitask (if you have one), then go to your settings and turn off both your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

3: Click on the App and enjoy!

Guest Undead Killer

I got the game for my ipod touch as soon as i heard that the game came out in the app store and they are supposed to make the map Ascension for it in late December or early January.

Guest Undead Killer

I got the game for my ipod touch as soon as i heard that the game came out in the app store and they are supposed to make the map Ascension for it in late December or early January.

Guest Rissole25

Well I doubt we'll be getting around than. It only came out the start of December, so I think they'll be releasing it around every two months, so Feburary I reckon is when Ascension will hit.

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I heard we're also getting "Five" and the WaW maps again? I'm fine with "Five", but the WaW maps again? If we wanted to play those we'd play the original WaW app. I'd rather see Call of the Dead, Shangri-La and Moon, though I'm not sure how its performance would be.

Guest Rissole25

Well I doubt we'll be getting around than. It only came out the start of December, so I think they'll be releasing it around every two months, so Feburary I reckon is when Ascension will hit.

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I heard we're also getting "Five" and the WaW maps again? I'm fine with "Five", but the WaW maps again? If we wanted to play those we'd play the original WaW app. I'd rather see Call of the Dead, Shangri-La and Moon, though I'm not sure how its performance would be.

Guest LMW-YBC

I got to round 32 on Kino. It was LAGGY! And I checked out a few things while I was playing it...

- You can keep 2 guns of the same type but if you PaP one and then PaP the other, you lose the gun you last upgraded.

- 2 new spaces are added: One in the Spawn room and one next to the door connecting the MP40 room and the Dressing room.

- Zombies can survive for AGES in the high rounds even when their heads are shot off!

Guest LMW-YBC

I got to round 32 on Kino. It was LAGGY! And I checked out a few things while I was playing it...

- You can keep 2 guns of the same type but if you PaP one and then PaP the other, you lose the gun you last upgraded.

- 2 new spaces are added: One in the Spawn room and one next to the door connecting the MP40 room and the Dressing room.

- Zombies can survive for AGES in the high rounds even when their heads are shot off!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Rissole25

Thank you!! Wouldn't have known this if it wasn't for you! :D

25d20b7a.jpg

I'm betting right now it will be released Feb 1st! One year after it was released on Xbox. So 2 days.

No achievements about the Gersch Device, so I don't think that'll be there as well as Matroyshka Dolls.

Damn Dirty Apes..obvious reference from Planet of the Apes/Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Funny enough Hellhound made a thread regarding ALZ-112 and Zombies. Could be more than a coincidence. :P

Guest Rissole25

Thank you!! Wouldn't have known this if it wasn't for you! :D

25d20b7a.jpg

I'm betting right now it will be released Feb 1st! One year after it was released on Xbox. So 2 days.

No achievements about the Gersch Device, so I don't think that'll be there as well as Matroyshka Dolls.

Damn Dirty Apes..obvious reference from Planet of the Apes/Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Funny enough Hellhound made a thread regarding ALZ-112 and Zombies. Could be more than a coincidence. :P

Yeah I just downloaded the new update. Added Save/Load feature, Monkey Bombs, Ray gun and some other odds and ends. Can't wait to try out the monkey bombs on my iPad.

Guest Risiiii

Yeah I just downloaded the new update. Added Save/Load feature, Monkey Bombs, Ray gun and some other odds and ends. Can't wait to try out the monkey bombs on my iPad.

Guest Rissole25

So no Ascension :(

I really thought they would've done it as it's exactly one year since it first came out. It's gotta be soon though, because of the achievements and leader boards!

It was a good update. Ray Gun, Monkey Bombs and SPAS-12, but Ray is not as good as it's console counterpart. Porters X2 started making crawlers at Round 15, and that was on the Recruit difficulty!

You can't have Monkey Bombs and Claymore's at the same time which is crap. They take up the same grenade slot. Monkey's glitch sometimes and disappear when thrown.

Not as much lag which is great! They've changed some words in the help section, removed that Stamin-Up and PhD are part of the perks, and added the addition of CoD Points.

CoD Points in this game is basically it's namesake. You buy (with real money) them in the store, than they go into reserve basically. When you can't afford something (in Solo), you can dip into these points and buy it. This means that you can unlock all areas, get the weapons you want, PaP them, and still be on Round 1 with no kills because of them. If you go down and you don't have Quick Revive, it gives you the option of buying it with these points, but it still counts towards the 3 Quick Revives and your gone, so no unlimited buying.

The best feature however, was the Save/Load feature. It's basically the same as it functioned in World at War, meaning you can save and quit, than reload that game later. They've improved it though! Everytime you reload your game, the musical EE will play! Even if you've activated it already. So in Kino's instance, 115 will start playing as soon as I load my game back up.