Will Treyarch ever find a fix for g_spawn errors?

I've had 3 of them in the past month. One of them today in a solo game on Verruckt, going really well, on round 42, just run a group of zombies through the trap and BOOM error.

I don't know what causes it, there was speculation that it was caused by laying down too many Claymores/Betties, but I didn't even buy Bouncing Betties in this particular game yet I still got the damn error. Either way, it's becoming really frustrating, always seems to be when I'm on a high round in a so-far perfect game. :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not the claymores because i dont really use them much apart from COTD and a have seen a few g_spawn errors. it only seems to happen to me on long solo games when i take a couple of breaks and drag it out a bit. i wouldnt be expecting a patch, like the ascension leaderboards its a glitch thats here to stay

Guest Superhands

Na they definately haven't been fixed. Like the Astronaut + Gersch glitch on Moon was supposedly fixed but I still got it just 2 days ago numerous times.

Guest Supremacia

Will Treyarch ever fix the glitch on Verruckt where people can go through the window to play outside of the map? Sadly, I doubt it. Seems like everyone is doing it these days.

Guest Superhands

Tbh, I doubt anything will get fixed now that they've started working on their next game. The PC servers have gone to shit this week, everyone's been complaining about lag.

Guest Supremacia

the only thing worse than glitches are glitchers

Indeed. If I ever see anyone trying to go through the window on Verruckt, I always board it up. 99.9% of the time they knife you for a bit, get pissed, then leave the game. Just peeves me off. I just want to play the maps like they ought to be played, not have one player outside of the map making all the zombies *confused* in the middle of the map. Grrrrrr!

Guest Rissole25

Black Ops is becoming like World at War :/ Getting no attention and not receiving patches or updates to stop glitchers/hackers. Y U NO PATCH 3ARC!

Apparently you can also do that window glitch on "Five". That map is plagued with glitches, probably the same or second to Moon.

Guest Superhands

the plus side is that the more time spent blops2 the less likely these glitches will return

Well, you'd think so, but everyone said the same thing when Black Ops was in the making, turned out to be just as glitchy as W@W :lol:

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

Any game that is going to be made is going to have glitches. It is pretty much impossible to create a perfect game first try. People make mistakes all the time, and that isn't going to change no matter how much time they have.

Guest Superhands

Any game that is going to be made is going to have glitches. It is pretty much impossible to create a perfect game first try. People make mistakes all the time, and that isn't going to change no matter how much time they have.

This is true... but the amount of problems that CoD games and their map packs have upon release is ridiculous; these things should be tested more thoroughly before release, it shouldn't be us that are the BETA testers.

Guest Supremacia

the only thing worse than glitches are glitchers

Indeed. If I ever see anyone trying to go through the window on Verruckt, I always board it up. 99.9% of the time they knife you for a bit, get pissed, then leave the game. Just peeves me off. I just want to play the maps like they ought to be played, not have one player outside of the map making all the zombies *confused* in the middle of the map. Grrrrrr!

Played ten games of Verruckt this morning each time with different randoms, and I shit you not, in all ten games there was a glitcher trying to get through the window. No game is indeed perfect but how long has that glitch been there now? A few months? Poor show.

Guest yellow-card8

Well, only one game is perfect and thats MGS, and they spend years making that game till it's its perfect (love the series :lol: ) but I wish people could get banned from zombies for life for doing a glitch :facepalm:

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Rissole25

[

Played ten games of Verruckt this morning each time with different randoms, and I shit you not, in all ten games there was a glitcher trying to get through the window. No game is indeed perfect but how long has that glitch been there now? A few months? Poor show.

It's been around since Black Ops came out, so about a year and a month. Before Rezurrection was even announced people were doing it, it just wasn't well known. You'd think Treyarch would at least release one last patch to fix most/all glitches/exploits before they just forget about Black Ops.

• 2 weeks later...