Tesla, HAARP for Mind Control, Tunguska Event

Guest Tac

Guest BlackOpsTiger

Since we are on the topic of the Wardenclyffe towrs possibility of being a "shield" against airstrikes of various types.

Does anyone remember the part of the swamp in Shi no Numa where they mentioned a "shield".

The swamp near the meteor I believe. I just re-visited it on WaW and it sounds like the spirit or ghostly voice is saying "done with the shield" or "close with the shield" it's a really light sound I had to use top quality headphones, but it's still really quite.

I will do some more exploring on SNN audio and visual wise, but I think this may be the shield Tesla was working on, but it's also possible they are talking about the "electric shield" or fence that you activate.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

I hate to "bump" this thread with another post, but as for the possibility of 935 controlling the zombies through radio waves and "implants". I think we can almost call this theory "confirmed".

-----

Not just because of the HAARP note, tesla technology, and mind control radios found in the zombies map. But due to the essence of information delivered to us BEFORE black ops came out, and what happened in the campaign of Black Ops.

-----

We all know about the numbers in the campaign from the numbers stations, they looked like this and came from the ascension group which was the "continued Group 935" just Russian:

Echelon 2 1 12 24 4 8 20 1 5 2 18 16 6 21 14 21 19 21 9 1

Echelon 9 8 11 17 1 17 7 18 24 1 0 19 18 5 1 11 15

Echelon 8 8 18 16 19 24 25 21 17 21 14 17 15 15 22 11 8 18 5 5 12

The terminal says that the CIA discovered these commands meant information for "echelon" messages and commands for "Ascension" strings.

-----

It turns out, that in real-life experiments, it was found radio waves can stimulate physical and mental control over animals like chimpanzees and other animals, no published research on humans has been found, although i'm sure they have been performed, evidence was likely burned.

------

When Black Ops was preparing to release Treyarch sent out documents about hypnosis and MK-ULTRA experiments, they talked about the effects of hypnotism and clues about the NOVA gas as well.

Although mind control is real, there are many different types of attaining this control, I won't mention them because they are rather dark and if you really want to know about these torturous experiments, this is the internet and we do have google.

-----

But it turns out that http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread17725/pg1 (EDOM) is real.

It was used by CIA BLACK OPS during the cold war, and deals with "deleting memories" and "stopping time" for the "test subjects".

-----

If you look around in national archives, you can actually find MK-Ultra experiments where the CIA would use radio waves to alter the memory and "program" people to see how effective a tool it would be to create an assassin or "manchurian candidate".

-----

Of course, we see all of this in the Campaign of Black Ops, but more importantly, does this sound relate-able to Zombies in any way? OF COURSE!

-----

Richtofen talked about deleting parts of his "subjects" memories as he was experimenting on controlling them and we know that time travel occurs, and the clock on Der Riese is stuck, perhaps the "stuck in time" effect where you wake up and have no memory of what happened during EDOM can be related to what happened at Der Riese.

-----

This isn't too important unless Zombies continue in the future, and there is more clues and puzzles to solve with mind control that controlled the undead army, but I'm sure we can almost certainly confirm that the zombies are being controlled by either some "god-like" force or are being controlled with stimulated radio waves, which would explain how Samantha could tell the zombies who to attack and where they were.

-----

Just putting out some information, i've been more active on these forums recently, and will probably start coming less often until an announcement about Treyarch's next game is released.

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared