Official Solo & Co-Op Leaderboards Challenge/Rankings

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

So I remember someone somewhere posting a comment that said relaxing end could train in a shoebox. Here is your chance to try it out!

[center:27efzuc8]Der Riese Quick Revive Challenge[/center:27efzuc8]

[center:27efzuc8]Description:[/center:27efzuc8]

You will stay in the quick revive room for the entire game, attempting to train zombies and stay alive. Whoever gets to the highest round wins. *You must record the whole challenge from round 10 and up to be in the running*

[center:27efzuc8]Rules:[/center:27efzuc8]

1. This is a solo only challenge.

2. You have the first 10 rounds to build up points and get perks and weapons.

3. At the start of round 11 you must go into the quick revive room and every round after. (except dogs)

4. Zombies may only be killed while you are in the quick revive room.

5. You can leave the quick revive room only When:

a. On a dog only round you can leave to buy guns/perks

b. If you run out of ammo completely. This means using all 4 grenades as well. You may then go and hit the box 3 times to get 3 new weapons. You must take what you get.

6.Guns NOT allowed AFTER round 10 are the wunderwaffe and upgraded crossbow. These may be used up until round 10 but then must be traded in.

7. Monkeys ARE allowed.

8. You can buy all perks EXCEPT quick revive. (Yep, you get to run a train and watch it the entire time)

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S1ippery Jim

Highest round/with no downs/without turning on the power (because there is no power :lol: ) ...1337 Solo World at War Shi No Numa

Highest headshots...3533

Highest kills...25776

Over 3 million points

[youtube:gpzi6cs0]fV2lzZaCBTc[/youtube:gpzi6cs0]

I'll also post some BO stuff when I get home from work and I can actually view my YouTube vids I never use QR in BO solo so it should be easy to find a few high rounds in different BO maps with no downs

Guest way2g00

Highest round/with no downs/without turning on the power (because there is no power :lol: ) ...1337 Solo World at War Shi No Numa

Highest headshots...3533

Highest kills...25776

Over 3 million points

[youtube:ot15n4l6]fV2lzZaCBTc[/youtube:ot15n4l6]

I'll also post some BO stuff when I get home from work and I can actually view my YouTube vids I never use QR in BO solo so it should be easy to find a few high rounds in different BO maps with no downs

Sorry mate, Black ops only.

Also I need to clarify to people that "no power" meaning no perks. This is self explanatory for all maps except SNN because there is no power switch in that mape. Nice catch.

Guest Ehjookayted

The challenge is only for Black Ops zombies. Do not misunderstand what he was saying. This can be a new challenge. Most rounds without a down in World at War. This can be done only through picture in World at War because Quick Revive was not usable for self-revival. Good job, Slippery Jim. Your record will be noted.

Guest ChopperNator

PAP King

How quickly can you gain Mustang & Sally.

Simple, on all maps you can gain M&S what's the quickest round you can do it.

Simple picture can suffice so anyone can do this.

The person with the best aggregate gets the title. Eventually in theory it will bottom out with scores and then it's a permanent title.

I could do with some suggestion fleshing out the details of how the aggregate would work.

Guest S1ippery Jim

The challenge is only for Black Ops zombies. Do not misunderstand what he was saying. This can be a new challenge. Most rounds without a down in World at War. This can be done only through picture in World at War because Quick Revive was not usable for self-revival. Good job, Slippery Jim. Your record will be noted.

Aha thanks for clarifying!

Guest ChopperNator

So I remember someone somewhere posting a comment that said relaxing end could train in a shoebox. Here is your chance to try it out!

[center:2i31q0v1]Der Riese Quick Revive Challenge[/center:2i31q0v1]

[center:2i31q0v1]Description:[/center:2i31q0v1]

You will stay in the quick revive room for the entire game, attempting to train zombies and stay alive. Whoever gets to the highest round wins. [*]You must record the whole challenge from round 10 and up to be in the running[*]

[center:2i31q0v1]Rules:[/center:2i31q0v1]

1. This is a solo only challenge.

2. You have the first 10 rounds to build up points and get perks and weapons.

3. At the start of round 11 you must go into the quick revive room and every round after. (except dogs)

4. You can leave the quick revive room only When:

a. On a dog only round you can leave to buy guns/perks

b. If you run out of ammo completely. This means using all 4 grenades as well. You may then go and hit the box 3 times to get 3 new weapons. You must take what you get. If you get wunderwaffe you must buy a wall gun.

5. Monkeys ARE allowed.

6. You can buy all perks EXCEPT quick revive. (Yep, you get to run a train and watch it the entire time

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

If you get the Waffe in the first 10 rounds can you keep it?

When you leave to hit the box do you have to hit it 3 times or can you only hit it once if you want?

Great challenge, just need to know these before I try it!

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

If you get the Waffe in the first 10 rounds can you keep it?

When you leave to hit the box do you have to hit it 3 times or can you only hit it once if you want?

Great challenge, just need to know these before I try it!

You can keep the wunderwaffe until round 11. Once round 11 starts you are not allowed to use it.

You can hit the box up to 3 times if you are out of ammo. If you get a good gun you may stop and return to quick revive if you like. Let me update the challenge to clarify some things.

Guest SupaDupaScrub

PAP King

How quickly can you gain Mustang & Sally.

Simple, on all maps you can gain M&S what's the quickest round you can do it.

Simple picture can suffice so anyone can do this.

The person with the best aggregate gets the title. Eventually in theory it will bottom out with scores and then it's a permanent title.

I could do with some suggestion fleshing out the details of how the aggregate would work.

This isnt counting moon right? Cause a bunch of peole r gonna send that in

Guest ChopperNator

Good effort Supa!

Now get all the rest done to get a score to count.

I believe they can all be done on or before round 5, with the exception of maybe Ascension.

To get a complete aggregate score I believe NML should count. It's up to the community to decide how this should count.

a - NML only, PAP before leaving to count as round 0.

b - Moon only, no points allowed before leaving NML.

I believe they can all be done on or before round 5, with the exception of maybe Ascension.

Just had so smile a bit ;) Can I enter with this? If I put my pistol or my m14 in there doesnt really play a role.

[youtube:g1j48erp]ra9nYpkpU8I[/youtube:g1j48erp]

Guest ChopperNator

Nice work Tom, I managed to do round 5 this afternoon too :D

Have managed 2 maps on round 4 now, the rest on 5 except Der Riese and Shang which I haven't tried yet.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ehjookayted

I didn't have enough to make the leaderboard when I did have time to administer it; now I barely have time to work on the MZG. I'm trying my best. Not everyone wanted to do this: there were only a few submissions. Oh well, I'm sure I can revive this during Black Ops 2; for now, I'll let it rest.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Romanv12

hey guys this thread might be old but i wanted to submit my highest round on moon co-op i made it to 85 with a friend ranked 39 in the world(Ps3) atm thing is i dont really have much proof besides the leaderbord ranking, ( i took a photo a round 82 but i deleted it by mistake thinking i had 2 -_- i know above 75 is 30 min video and i dont really have that.. i am kinda new to here so maybe you wont accept it and its fine if you dont