Nova crawlers + more **THEORY**

Guest Zaptn.

Nova crawlers, space monkeys, zombie monkeys and the cosmic silverback all resemble a monkey wether it be a huge resemblance, or just a minor one.

***THEORY***

All of these Zombified monkeys started at Griffin station. Monkeys of all kind would be transported up to the moon from A51 into the Recieving bay (Spawn room). These monkeys were then further experimented on. First, the Nova crawler was made by combining E115 with a monkey and nova 6, but these zombies could teleport short distances.

At the time, Richtofen was at Shangri la, Hiding the focusing stone behind the packapunch.

Other monkeys were experimented on combining E115 with a monkey, creating the zombie monkey. These zombies were protective, Richtofen came back to griffin station, and took them to shangri la. He then placed them next to the packapunch to guard the focusing stone. (Makes sense considering the monkeys are lined up on the side of the stairs). He then caged up the Nova crawlers and sent them to Kino to be controlled by the screen. (Explains the tubs of Some species on the stage in kino)

Last, the space monkeys and the Cosmic silverback.

These and the zombie monkeys have something in common, stealing stuff. Perks, Money, and drops.

The space monkeys&Csilverback were extremely intelligent and learnt to roam around the moon undetected. The space monkeys got on lunar landers, and crashed them into A russian cosmodrome (Ascension) And the cosmic silverback jumped to earth to steal gold..

This is just a simple theory that i thought of, its not very good but it could open doors to new theorys.

I pilling up more and more proof that the crawlers are in fact repurposed Vril-ya. You might want to check the asylum section of the forum for more information.

Guest Royal Gambit

im really sure that its not human whatever it becuase if you look at the teeth they dont seem to have anything apart from canines. doesnt matter what kind of torture u go through, your teeth arent likely to change that badly. but i digress, its my own little theory based on logical evidence.

im really sure that its not human whatever it becuase if you look at the teeth they dont seem to have anything apart from canines. doesnt matter what kind of torture u go through, your teeth arent likely to change that badly. but i digress, its my own little theory based on logical evidence.

Good point, not to mention their necks are like frogs' haha

Guest Zombieofthedead

They wear shorts, therefore they were once human. Doesnt make sense to me to put shorts on anything else. They're basically just mutants.

Good point, not to mention their necks are like frogs' haha

... yeah.

Guest Royal Gambit

it is probably another race, i mean as unlikely as it is, it is a decent explanation - a race which have the same values of covering there private parts. It could be humans which evolved differently(maybe?). the nova 6 could simply be a result of testing on the crawlers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NoQuarterX

I would agree that that they were created at Kino, mainly because there is very little evidence that experiments took place at Griffin station that didn't concern the Pyramid.