My Return Thread: My Partial Theory

Guest Tac

Please keep in mind that this is an INCREDIBLY rough draft and I am working on a better one now, but I made this before I left so please correct my many errors:

Dr. Edward Richtofen, Dr. Ludvig Maxis, and other scientists got a phone call from the Reichstag High Command regarding a meteorite containing Element 115 that crashed at the Rising Sun Facility. Their intelligence also told them that the Japanese were harnessing it and using it to their advantage for WWII.

The Japanese unit that was in charge at Shi No Numa was your typical Japanese soldiers, proud to serve the emperor. They are also known as Unit 731. Unit 731 was a biological and chemical weapon makers, as well as being known for doing tests on humans, dead and alive. While Unit 731 was operating inside the Rising Sun Facility, they started their newest chemical weapon, the Ray Gun. Along with the Ray Gun, they started their live human experimentation. They often referred to their specimen’s as “logs” due to the fact that the cover story for the facility was that it was a lumber mill. Using actual wood logs that were around (to make it convincing it WAS a mill), they built what is known as The Flogger.

They got a good portion of their blueprints worked out when the Nazi’s infiltrated the facility. The members of Unit 731, including the head experimenter Takeo Masaki, were taken by surprise on this Nazi infiltration. Upon arrival, the Nazi’s were bewildered with that they saw. Mangled bodies with organs spilling out, and dead Japanese soldiers sprawled across the swamp. Wanting to leave before anyone showed up, they killed all that stood in their way and took Takeo Masaki as a Prisoner of War. They grabbed boxes full of Element 115, blueprints for the Ray Gun, and took Takeo back to Der Riese in Lower Silesia, Germany to begin testing.

Dr. Maxis, Dr. Richtofen, and other Group 935 members were doing government sponsored testing on people to create super-soldiers for the Nazi Army in Der Riese. They were in Der Riese trying to send dead people through Element 115 powered teleporters, which reanimated dead cells, to the mainframe. They initially had many problems, as the dead bodies would teleport to Aether and not to the mainframe. Aether is a different dimension between teleporter and mainframe. When they finally got the teleporters up and working correctly, the zombies repeatedly tried to kill each of the members in Group 935, resulting in the Zombies’ death. After they found a way to capture the zombies without being harmed, the scientists began to try and command them, give them orders, and make them do what the scientists wanted, such as walking.

Peter McKay was a Majestic 12 spy infiltrating Group 935. He was posing as a research assistant out of Munich. He was originally working at the Der Riese facility and was then sent to Verruckt, also known as the Wittenau Sanatorium in Pankow, Berlin, Germany. Security captured a spy from Verruckt on September 10th, 1945. Peter heard about this capturing of a spy, and wanted to get out as soon as possible.

A FEW DAYS EARLIER:

Peter had been rather busy with work and did not contact the Majestic-12 like he usually does. Thinking that Peter’s cover was blown due to not hearing from him for a while, the OSS, who supported Majestic 12’s spying, sent in an extraction team via plane over the Pacific Ocean to Germany led by Tank Dempsey. When they arrived near Verruckt, Dempsey went on a solo mission to scout out the area on that same September 10th, 1945. He was captured by Group 935 and was thought to be a spy, sent to Der Riese, and the rest of his extraction wondered what had happened, so they decided to infiltrate the Verruckt Asylum. After hearing of the infiltration, Richtofen realized that Dempsey was not the spy, but it was indeed Peter. The extraction team met up with Peter, and helped him escape. Running throughout the building, Peter was trying to sabotage everything going on at Verruckt. As he grabbed the handle on the power switch to turn it off, he was attacked by a zombie. Not wanting to turn into one himself, he cut his arm off. He managed to escape the Asylum, leaving the Marines to fight off the Zombies.

Richtofen knew that Peter had escaped, and wanted to get him at all costs. Cornelius Pernell was also a spy inside of Group 935. He was Peter’s Handler and worked alongside him while at Verruckt. Richtofen forced Pernell to send Peter a direct message, which was picked up by the Shi No Numa radios. Cornelius was told by Richtofen to explain to Peter that they weren’t able to contain the Asylum, and he must find Dr. Richtofen. Peter knew that Richtofen spent a lot time in Der Riese, so he headed to Shi No Numa. Expecting this, Richtofen was able to get there first, and hence lured Peter to Shi No Numa to hang him and make it look as though he was tangled in a parachute.

The Group 935 member’s then moved the experiments conducted in Verruckt to Kino der Toten. They played film reels to try and break the Zombies’ subconscious to make them receive orders better. Dr. Maxis started to experiment with a new type of gas, NOVA 6. They grabbed more dead people and started to put NOVA 6 gas into their systems. It created a type of crawler zombie that emits NOVA 6 into the air. According to Maxis, this was classified as a failed experiment.

As Group 935 was still setting everything up in Kino, the Marines from Verruckt were still fighting the Zombies. They had tried to barricade them out, until they finally broke through. One of the extraction team members, John, had recently bought Quick Revive, went down, and was left stranded as his team went and looked for the power. Once finding John again and reviving him, they relocated the plane they used when they landed into Verruckt. They attempted to fly the plane back to the U.S.A. Trying to prevent more zombies from spreading, they attempted to take the plane and filled it with fuel cells filled with 115 to take them back and destroy them. Element 115 has inherent electrical properties and it jammed the plane’s electrical mechanisms, causing it to crash. The 115 from the fuel cells then caused the dead soldiers on the old battlefield to turn into zombies. They fought off as long as possible in Nacht Der Untoten until they were cornered and deceased.

Back at Der Riese, Dr. Maxis bought his daughter, Samantha, a pregnant puppy. She ended up naming it Fluffy. Sometime after October 1, 1945, Dr. Maxis and Dr. Richtofen were running more tests on bodies, when Richtofen accidentally let Fluffy into the teleporter which teleported her to the mainframe as a hellhound. Samantha came in as they were opening the test chamber in the mainframe to see that Fluffy had turned into a hellhound. Dr. Maxis and Samantha were panicking, which gave Dr. Richtofen the chance he had been looking for to kill Maxis. He was angry with Dr. Maxis for not mass producing the Wunderwaffe DG-2 as he had promised he would when the testing had officially began. He locked the doors in the mainframe, with Dr. Maxis and Samantha still inside, and said goodbye as they teleported to Aether.

Soon after this incident, the Der Riese facility broke out and Harvey Yena, creator of the Pack-A-Punched Scavenger, hung himself. Out of sheer panic, everyone in the Der Riese facility left.

Went to SNN, came back to Der Riese.

Richtofen took the team back to Der Riese to try and recover some of his old inventions, such as the monkey bomb, when he realized that the breakout in Der Riese was still occurring. As they tried to fight off the zombies, Richtofen told them to get into the teleporter. He fired his last shot on his Wunderwaffe, which overloaded the teleporter and took them forward in time to Kino der Toten, which is set in late-1968 West Berlin at this time. Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai all fought off the Zombies the best they could until they could no longer handle it.

I know the Cornelius Pernell is a bit out there, but I'm rusty. Comment on what you like and feel free to correct me or add anything in!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shooter

Great stuff as always Tac! [brains] I see you haven't missed a beat! Alot of this stuff makes perfect sense and is supported by radios or files. That what I love most about it.

The only thing I'm a little iffy about is the Verruckt soldiers flying a plane out of Verruckt and crashing near the NDU site. It seems plausible, just a little unlikely IMO.

No worries dude. I just have trouble understanding how they got from NDU to Verruckt w/o a plane or transportation. It just makes sense to me that they went to Verruckt to get Peter, things went wrong and they left.

Guest Shooter

No worries dude. I just have trouble understanding how they got from NDU to Verruckt w/o a plane or transportation. It just makes sense to me that they went to Verruckt to get Peter, things went wrong and they left.

Well I think a truck or train of some sort would make alot of sense getting between the two to be honest with you. The plane just seems like a little much that 4 Marines behind enemy lines manage to steal a plane. I see em more stealing a truck or hitching a ride or something ya know? Just brainstorming here.

Well I think a truck or train of some sort would make alot of sense getting between the two to be honest with you. The plane just seems like a little much that 4 Marines behind enemy lines manage to steal a plane. I see em more stealing a truck or hitching a ride or something ya know? Just brainstorming here.

Yeah that makes sense. My train of thought was that they didn't steal the plane, it was the 747 they rode in from USA to Berlin to get Peter. But I completely understand, it's hard to say for sure. :/

Guest piepwns

Nice work! [brains] That seems like it took a bit of research. It's great so far. I'm guessing you'll add in the map packs later...? But great rough draft! It's kinda confusing with the maps not being in order of when things happened, like the whole verruckt, then NDU thing :? . I noticed some of these things you found out during your thread about all of the radios. Great work, as always.