TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

I believe that they have control because they weren't infected with 115. George is infected with VRIL Energy, which is why he gives off blue light. As for the Thief, I have no idea but I think it's something like that also.

Guest Shooter

I believe that they have control because they weren't infected with 115. George is infected with VRIL Energy, which is why he gives off blue light. As for the Thief, I have no idea but I think it's something like that also.

I'm also under this impression. Considering they act completely different than the usual 115-infected zombies (stealing weapons, forming logical sentences, feeling sympathetic, blue light), I also believe they are infected with Vril.

I'm also under this impression. Considering they act completely different than the usual 115-infected zombies (stealing weapons, forming logical sentences, feeling sympathetic, blue light), I also believe they are infected with Vril.

Yeah exactly. I believe that VRIL and 115 is the same, but that's a whole other story. Basically, they aren't infected by our standard definition of 115...

Guest MixMasterNut

Yeah exactly. I believe that VRIL and 115 is the same, but that's a whole other story. Basically, they aren't infected by our standard definition of 115...

Without opening up a whole can of worms, is it because the power of Vril is contained in the Focusing Stone, and the Focusing Stone is 115 meteorite.

Am I close?

Without opening up a whole can of worms, is it because the power of Vril is contained in the Focusing Stone, and the Focusing Stone is 115 meteorite.

Am I close?

:lol: I didn't think of that. But we can't even prove that it's part of a 115 meteorite, I was just kinda thinking because they both bring back the dead, and the 115 teleporters connect with VRIL places, and things like that I suppose

Guest MixMasterNut

:lol: I didn't think of that. But we can't even prove that it's part of a 115 meteorite, I was just kinda thinking because they both bring back the dead, and the 115 teleporters connect with VRIL places, and things like that I suppose

Oh :oops:

When I was doing research on the powers of Vril, and then research on the powers of the Philosophers Stone (aka Focusing Stone), I noticed the two had some similarities.

And I assumed it was a 115 meteorite by the texturing. It matches that of all the other 115 meteorites in the game, doesn't it?

Yeah they do look very similar tbh, I forgot what it looked like for a minute, but yes it does indeed look like a 115 meteorite. And do we have any proof the Focusing Stone is powered by VRIL? I mean we can easily assume it is, but does it say it?

Guest MixMasterNut

Yeah they do look very similar tbh, I forgot what it looked like for a minute, but yes it does indeed look like a 115 meteorite. And do we have any proof the Focusing Stone is powered by VRIL? I mean we can easily assume it is, but does it say it?

Nope, none at all. Total assumption

• 1 month later...
Guest Ehjookayted

This needs to be either moved to the Research Facility and stickied or just stickied period. I am requesting that this thread is stickied, as it is probably the best formatted thread I have ever seen on this site and contains so much information pertinent to the foundations of the storyline.

Guest perfectlemonade

This needs to be either moved to the Research Facility and stickied or just stickied period. I am requesting that this thread is stickied, as it is probably the best formatted thread I have ever seen on this site and contains so much information pertinent to the foundations of the storyline.

^agreed

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Kasimir Device

Wow this is a brilliant article exactly what I have been looking for as a bit of a noob to the whole zombies storyline. This is my first post on a forum so sorry if this is the wrong way to go about these posts lol. A few points that I wanted to ask the article seems to state that Richtoffen deliberately travelled to Ascension from Kino however the comic strip from Kino loading screen seems to suggest that the soldiers were getting pinned down and Maybes the teleportation was accidental? If that was the case then getting to Ascension was accidental and it wasn't a purposeful search for the Gersch Device. Also if your theory which to me sounds more plausible is true then plans for the Gersch device would of had to have been held in Kino if Richtoffen was deliberately searching for the Gersch device again this is plausible due to the Thundergun being available so there must have been some russian involvement/connection with Kino. Also the comic strip from Kino loading screen tells the exact same order for the timeline of the story and perfectly matches up to your storyline.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest >:)

Great post, but this confused me.

Shangri La Event. Unknown Location and Time.

Richtofen and the crew teleport to Shangri La in order for Richtofen to secure the Focusing Stone and to start his master plan. He intends to use this, in conjunction with the Golden Rod and Artifact, to operate the Vril Pyramid at Griffin station and take Sam's place inside. His final plan is to control all the zombies. When they arrive at Shangri La, the outbreak has already occured. Richtofen secures the Focusing Stone, and they repair the broken Lunar Lander that can be found in the cave system of Shangri La. They use the Lunar Lander to travel to a Russian Cosmodrome under control by the Ascension group. Richtofen's intentions are to steal a Gersch Device prototype and use it to teleport to get the Golden Rod and to teleport to Griffin Station.

There's a Lunar Lander in Shangri-La? And doesn't Shangri-La come after Ascension and Call of the Dead? Richtofen already has the Golden Rod, so he's already been to Call of the Dead and Ascension. Also I believe Takeo says "It's no Lunar Lander, but it will suffice" on the geysers in Shangri-La.

Just trying to figure out whats going on. That's all :)

Him sayin "its no lunar lander, but it will suffice" is reffering to the geyser saying that its not as good as a lander kind of proving the lander on shangri la

Guest Shooter

[quote=>:)]

Great post, but this confused me.

Shangri La Event. Unknown Location and Time.

Richtofen and the crew teleport to Shangri La in order for Richtofen to secure the Focusing Stone and to start his master plan. He intends to use this, in conjunction with the Golden Rod and Artifact, to operate the Vril Pyramid at Griffin station and take Sam's place inside. His final plan is to control all the zombies. When they arrive at Shangri La, the outbreak has already occured. Richtofen secures the Focusing Stone, and they repair the broken Lunar Lander that can be found in the cave system of Shangri La. They use the Lunar Lander to travel to a Russian Cosmodrome under control by the Ascension group. Richtofen's intentions are to steal a Gersch Device prototype and use it to teleport to get the Golden Rod and to teleport to Griffin Station.

There's a Lunar Lander in Shangri-La? And doesn't Shangri-La come after Ascension and Call of the Dead? Richtofen already has the Golden Rod, so he's already been to Call of the Dead and Ascension. Also I believe Takeo says "It's no Lunar Lander, but it will suffice" on the geysers in Shangri-La.

Just trying to figure out whats going on. That's all :)

Him sayin "its no lunar lander, but it will suffice" is reffering to the geyser saying that its not as good as a lander kind of proving the lander on shangri la