MK Ultra, Five, Kino, and more

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I believe that Kino, Five, the Pentagon Thief, and MK Ultra are all related.

For those of you who don't know, MK Ultra was an illegal operation conducted by the USA in the 50s-70s. It was about studying 'mind science'. mainly interrogation and mind control were the main focus. They used hundreds of captured paperclip scientists on the project. It started with giving marines high doses of LSD and PCP and testing their reactions. Then they moved up to kidnapping American and sometimes Canadian citizens and bringing them to safe houses to conduct tests on them, including electro shock therapy, infinite sound loop torture, high and low frequency noises, and other torture and mind control techniques. Not much more is known because before Congress got involved, the CIA director had every file on MK Ultra destroyed.

A Paperclip scientist is related to project Paperclip, where after WW II to prevent the Soviets taking them, the US recruited many WW II Nazi scientists and put them to work in rockets and military and sometimes in colleges.

These are real operations, but I believe they are twisted in zombies.

So I firmly believe that in the storyline of Five, it's in the normal dimension where the USA raided Kino Der Toten during the Cold War in search of unconventional weapon systems in the Arms Race.

Now I have already gone over the weapons and zombies they took, but I forgot completely about the brainwashing projects there and how the CIA was obsessed with Mind Science at this time, to interrogate subjects and protect it's own agents against mind control.

So what I believe happened is that a Paperclip scientist who was ex-Group 935 was picked up after the war. He told them about the facility and took them there and they took the data that Group 935 had gathered and began to try and succeed in what Group 935 failed.

Thus in this fictional realm MK Ultra was started to gather people and use them as subjects for the brainwashing which would later be used on the zombies.

This scientist who helped them with this all, is the Pentagon Thief. And what I think happened is that he became his own test subject and with his mastery of the brain was able to stay partially conscious and directed his now primitive instincts to taking the weapons of the 4 instead of killing them directly.

How the experiments failed is likely related to Sam screwing with things, as it usually is. Wherever 115 is experiments go very bad, and Sam is also with 115. 115=Sam=Chaos

Just a lot of thinking I've been doing.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH! IT FEELS GREAT TO HAVE THE RESEARCH GANG BACK TOGETHER!

Alright, so the film reels on Kino contain clips of Dr. Steiner as he is formulating nova 6. In addition, we have some group we've known as group 601 out of seemingly nowhere. By the image we have on Group 601, it appears that they had some form of control over the radio waves. If you notice, we also have radio beacons looming over the Shi No Numa comms hut, outside of Kino der Toten, above the bunker at NDT, and radiating out of Der Riese. If the Data Servants were controlled by numbers broadcasts like Mason was in the Russian version of the program, Group 601 may have intended to gain control of these airwaves for themselves.

Perhaps group 601 was the undoing of Kino Der Toten, secretly implanting subliminal messages into the crowds film so that they would all be under the indoctrination of Data Servant.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

AH! IT FEELS GREAT TO HAVE THE RESEARCH GANG BACK TOGETHER!

Alright, so the film reels on Kino contain clips of Dr. Steiner as he is formulating nova 6. In addition, we have some group we've known as group 601 out of seemingly nowhere. By the image we have on Group 601, it appears that they had some form of control over the radio waves. If you notice, we also have radio beacons looming over the Shi No Numa comms hut, outside of Kino der Toten, above the bunker at NDT, and radiating out of Der Riese. If the Data Servants were controlled by numbers broadcasts like Mason was in the Russian version of the program, Group 601 may have intended to gain control of these airwaves for themselves.

Perhaps group 601 was the undoing of Kino Der Toten, secretly implanting subliminal messages into the crowds film so that they would all be under the indoctrination of Data Servant.

Holy shit.

Faust, you never fail to amaze me with theories.

Perhaps they were like an evil twin of Group 935 trying to take control for themselves.

But we know that MK Ultra is related because when Hudson spills everything to Mason at the end when he says what happened at Vorkuta "It was their attempt at MK Ultra!" Which is the Russians Nazi Scientist, i.e. Frederich Steiner. So he must have known the Mind Science that the other scientists knew which involved mind control through ultra sonic waves. Which is how they controlled Mason and possibly from your evidence the zombies, or at least tried.

I noticed that we all focus on the weapons and such which really is marvelous creativity, but what the real stuff is hidden in the mind control. They NEVER wanted to destroy the zombies, the weapons were just double edged swords. They wanted to CONTROL them. It's all been about control and Sam and Richtofen found the fool-proof way, through Aether.

But back to the radio, maybe those noises the their makes are related.

Or, what could have happened is that the Thief was a scientist who became a subject ,and they played that infinite sound loop and it brainwashed him into a suicide soldier with his only goal in disarming the enemy. In other terms they wiped his memory and programmed his brain to one task. Accomplishing simple mind control.