Paris is Maxis & Sam's home?

Guest TheBrockstah

Guest TheBrockstah

So I was just randomly thinking this in the car the other day listening to Coming Home and I know this is probably 100% wrong but I figured I would post this and get it wrong rather than not post and somehow get it right.

Maybe Samantha want's to go home, and since Sam was at Der Reise she missed her home a lot, so Maxis put photos of the Eiffel Tower in one of the rooms to show where they live and to give Sam a memory of her home. How the zombies are at Paris, Maxis could of had a base deep in the Paris Catacombs, and it is full of experiments with 115 that only Maxis and possibly Sam knew about.

Maybe Sam knows that she has to go home to do a certain task to stop Richtofen. I have no clue to what this task could be.

The 3 rockets that were fired from the moon, I am guessing were aimed at 3 places. Germany, Russia & America. Now Japan and France still remain. I'm thinking we are going to do a task collecting more items to stop Richtofen in these countries. Possible more clues could be found by searching through Shi No Numa again.

Again this is basically just a theory which even I know is most likely wrong. But I guess I felt like I had to post it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Rissole25

Seems like a good idea. But wouldn't they have a French accent or something if they're from there? I can't really see why they'd live there, but I suppose if they only lived there a short while than a French accent wouldn't have grown on them.

Guest TheBrockstah

Seems like a good idea. But wouldn't they have a French accent or something if they're from there? I can't really see why they'd live there, but I suppose if they only lived there a short while than a French accent wouldn't have grown on them.

I'm guessing that Maxis wasn't born in France but just lives there. This could explain why Sam has no french accent as well. Although I think Maxis and Sam didn't spend a lot of time there since the death of the mother/wife. They would have spent most of there time a Der Reise. OR we have a massive plot twist and say that Maxis and Sophia were lovers a long time ago and Sam is Sophia's daughter, and they only started to have feelings for each other back at Der Reise.

Again this is probably 100% wrong lmao.