A greater threat than Richtofen?

Go to 11:32 to see the quote.

[youtube:1dfwpr5d]cNcCedQNaFE[/youtube:1dfwpr5d]

"THE BLACKNESS, WILL SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, SOMETHING FAR MORE TERRIBLE THAN YOU LIES HERE!"

It's said in a demonic voice while filling up the 4 tubes around the M.P.D.. If you notice, it's the Demonic Announcer.

Now she could just be talking about herself in a figurative, metaphoric way, trying to scare Edward. But I don't think she is. The only time she sounds like the Demonic Announcer (apart from power-ups, Mystery Box laugh and Hellhound rounds) is when you're filling these tubes up.

Now it's been mentioned several times in a couple of threads the Devil/Lucifer is/may be involved. Is it possible she may be referring to him? And could he be the Demonic Announcer, channeling through Samantha?

An interesting and odd thing about the Demonic Announcer is that it sounds more evil/deeper in the WaW PS3 version, but not the WaW Xbox version. Hear for yourself.

The normal voice, in Black Ops and WaW Xbox.

[youtube:1dfwpr5d]WPHjGYx47F4[/youtube:1dfwpr5d]

and the deeper, evil sounding voice in WaW PS3.

[youtube:1dfwpr5d]WMdyVLFURiE[/youtube:1dfwpr5d]

Note: It's not just that quote that is different. All Demonic Announcer quotes in Verruckt, SNN and DR are deeper, eviler sounding.

UPDATE!

[youtube:1dfwpr5d]bCFQd6qpE-o[/youtube:1dfwpr5d]

You can hear this thing in Richtofen's voice as well. Or something that is not good. Really noticeable and 2:59 and at other times.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're onto something here. Richtofen's voice does sound pretty demonic when he says the power up name after the Easter Egg. It's way different than his normal voice, it's much deeper.

Guest AlphaSnake

"You will never succeed in this Edward"

"The darkness will swallow your pride, something far more terrible than you lies here"

"I'll destroy you for what you did to daddy"

"Edward you will tremble in fear, I'll slice you apart & expose your rotten innards, so you will be judged for what you have become"

"Your tears will taste so sweet when you beg for your miserable life"

"You did this, I will have no mercy on you for your arrogance"

"I will destroy you & all those who help you"

"The Earth's destruction will lie in you hands Edward. Your fault!"

You lot need to see the quotes from Shi No Numa about the Devil, Satan, Lucifier & the Illuminati.

Isn't that right Mac?

Always remember who openned this box. :twisted: This time hope escaped with everything else.

I swear we will have a Purgatory style level with the horned one sat in his thrown watching us kill zombies below.

I had an idea for a custom map design if anyone is interested in making it:

You start in a dark large cavern.

In this room all long the walls everygun that ever feature in zombies can be bought for 200 points.

You could have a setting menu where you could set which type of zombies will spawn. You could have everything at once.

The PAP like you said in the middle with the Area51 barrier with Obey on it.

This could be like a Hell dimension oblivion style map, or purgatory nightmare style level.

You play as a fallen zombie killer, like Smokey & John Bandana who died in Verruckt.

Down to Hell they go to perform in the Devils show. ;)

You could have the Devil sat on a throne of skulls (Like the joker in the battle in Arkham Asylum) watching you run & kill zombie forever just like the Nightmare song.

No rounds, just a timer.

All perks could be buyable at very cheap prices, as well as a free Mystery box. As the action does not stop it could be hard to use.

Basically it would be a weapons & perk gallery with a Hellish nightmare theme to it.

I love this idea, the walls could take a theme from all the levels, with all the traps on the edge with a funnel to herd the zombies inside.

This would show case all the features in an easy place to circle even for noobs.

I'll bet people still manage to die even in a level like this.

There could be a round version, where the room become lite by the fires of Hell.

Then the floor would drop away to lava below with lost souls lining the walls down to the boiling lava.

There would only remain narrow paths to each of the ten map sections featuring the Traps from that level.

I would also like to see the Der Riese traps from the boards made for this map.

But still an Epic idea, I love the cheat mode for World at war zombies, paint ball death card FTW.

Again I love this, when the Black Ops Mod Tools come, I want this done.

I could go on all day.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Everytime you mention a hell like level I'm thinking of that awesome Guitar Hero 3 level where you play in front of the devil and he is just stroking his beard like a boss :lol:

I like to think that the Aryans/Devil had their own little thang going on with them (they tried to free him hence the pyramid) and the formation of Group 935 screwed over the world... and that thang with the pandoras box, I'm having this stupid thought that Sophia was literally "Hope".

Sopho is Greek for "Wisdom". The Greek Goddess Athena is the goddess of Wisdom, Courage, and inspiration... And Samantha apparently wants to find her...

I'll stop here the theory doesn't have that much ground but it would be interesting.

:D

Guest Rissole25

Oh my god. I'm trying to design that level from a top down view in Photoshop! Just a basic diagram, with I think everything the same as about what you described.

In other news, here are Samantha's/Richtofen's quotes, most of Sammie's being from PS3 WaW, so they're the deeper version! Updated the OP with it. You can definitely hear the demonic'ess in Richtofen's quotes!

[youtube:2un0virx]bCFQd6qpE-o[/youtube:2un0virx]

Guest Undead xP

I wouldn't be surprised, and judging by the quotes, I wanna say that Sam's teddy bear is the physical symbolism of what is "worse" that we've been haunted by since Verruckt. Think about it, it all adds up.

- The teddy room and the big evil bear in Kino, and the insight behind the theater posters of 'Faust' I believe are a connection. (Kino being one of the levels where Teddy's a found as apart of the map, rather than just in the box.)

- "Teddy's a liar" written on the walls in Der Riese and Verruckt. Plus, now that we have Samantha's quotes from Moon, that is one of her very quotes. (She actually has multiple teddy threating quotes, mind you.)

- Maxis' logs on the terminal server for Der Riese, where he claims the Teddy bear "watches" him. (Could be after that bargain for the PaP machine, eh Alpha?)

- Also notice how after the Moon easter egg, Richtofen and Sam not only swap places, but personalities. Sam = Richtofen and vice versa, Sam also says that she can even hear the voices in Richtofen's head herself. Therefore, Richtofen's body is pretty much corrupt too, given everything he's been apart of "in the name of science".

;)

Guest Rissole25

I wouldn't be surprised, and judging by the quotes, I wanna say that Sam's teddy bear is the physical symbolism of what is "worse" that we've been haunted by since Verruckt. Think about it, it all adds up.

- The teddy room and the big evil bear in Kino, and the insight behind the theater posters of 'Faust' I believe are a connection. (Kino being one of the levels where Teddy's a found as apart of the map, rather than just in the box.)

- "Teddy's a liar" written on the walls in Der Riese and Verruckt. Plus, now that we have Samantha's quotes from Moon, that is one of her very quotes. (She actually has multiple teddy threating quotes, mind you.)

- Maxis' logs on the terminal server for Der Riese, where he claims the Teddy bear "watches" him. (Could be after that bargain for the PaP machine, eh Alpha?)

- Also notice how after the Moon easter egg, Richtofen and Sam not only swap places, but personalities. Sam = Richtofen and vice versa, Sam also says that she can even hear the voices in Richtofen's head herself. Therefore, Richtofen's body is pretty much corrupt too, given everything he's been apart of "in the name of science".

;)

I thought she had his frame of mind. Her quotes are to much like his. Like eating livers and such.

I'm not sure if it's a part of it, but I swear I heard Richtofen say something like "username: teddy, password: is a liar". I think he said it during the part where you talk to Maxis on the computer, or he either said it randomly, I can't remember. I actually tried it on the Der Riese server on the terminal to see if it yielded any results, however nothing came up. But I may have written it wrong, so you never know.

• 4 months later...
Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

(feel like idiot)who is lucifer? :lol:

His name was mentioned ONCE in the bible

According to what Christians tell me,

Lucifer is Satan.

Satan is the Devil.

The Devil causes every bad thing ever.

I could go into a giant atheist thing and how I believe it is, but I won't.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I'm with you guys on this I'm pretty sure she's referring to the devil.

Except of coarse since in the zombies story, our world is a lie, the devil is probably some big alien dude like that cooky greek dude on Ancient Aliens thinks :P