The Big Unanswered Questions

Guest gameguy

Guest gameguy

I was looking threw CODZ and there are so many topics covered that its hard to sometimes make theories. So this topic will be used for any Major unanswered questions user have and hopefully other members can help out. I know some stuff but there are many many more user who know more than me so I thought this thread would be good to explain big storyline gaps or errors.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I was looking threw CODZ and there are so many topics covered that its hard to sometimes make theories. So this topic will be used for any Major unanswered questions user have and hopefully other members can help out. I know some stuff but there are many many more user who know more than me so I thought this thread would be good to explain big storyline gaps or errors.

Well just to start, I will put in something that I have though up. If anyone is wondering why Area 51 has a teleporter to Moon that it in Hangar 18.

After the Space Race and we landed on the moon and such, we discovered the base and they decided to investigate it. What we saw at Hangar 18, was them preparing. The exploration was beginning. The Hexagonal plates were to be used in repairing the BioDome, which the hangar was preparing for transformation. The building with the apple was just a test rig before it was to be moved. Then they used the teleporter to get the workers for NERVA to the moon. And they mined it with the diggers for the experiments, but failed to protect themselves properly and turned and thus the zombies. And of coarse we arrive mid zombies apocalypse up there.

Just a theory but makes sense. The guys are in NERVA uniforms, the teleporter wasn't in the MP map yet, a moon base can't maintain itself for 20+ years.

Well just to start, I will put in something that I have though up. If anyone is wondering why Area 51 has a teleporter to Moon that it in Hangar 18.

After the Space Race and we landed on the moon and such, we discovered the base and they decided to investigate it. What we saw at Hangar 18, was them preparing. The exploration was beginning. The Hexagonal plates were to be used in repairing the BioDome, which the hangar was preparing for transformation. The building with the apple was just a test rig before it was to be moved. Then they used the teleporter to get the workers for NERVA to the moon. And they mined it with the diggers for the experiments, but failed to protect themselves properly and turned and thus the zombies. And of coarse we arrive mid zombies apocalypse up there.

Just a theory but makes sense. The guys are in NERVA uniforms, the teleporter wasn't in the MP map yet, a moon base can't maintain itself for 20+ years.

Possibly, but after Richtofen and Schuster find out that "life force" fills the canisters, Richtofen ships up a "shipment", and asks Schuster if he received it, he says yes asks if he really wants to do this? Richtofen says yes....you hear gun shot after gun shot, and he says "god help our souls".

Then in another audio reel you hear Richtofen ask what happened to the shipment, and Schuster says he burried them outside the base, and the live ones were sent back

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Possibly, but after Richtofen and Schuster find out that "life force" fills the canisters, Richtofen ships up a "shipment", and asks Schuster if he received it, he says yes asks if he really wants to do this? Richtofen says yes....you hear gun shot after gun shot, and he says "god help our souls".

Then in another audio reel you hear Richtofen ask what happened to the shipment, and Schuster says he burried them outside the base, and the live ones were sent back

oh that makes sense, I never noticed that before.

Also in JFK's quote he says bring a man back alive like nobody has survived going to the moon. In real life this refers to classified missions that resulted in fatalities in Mercury's black sister program, but zombies means we don't know anyone to escape fromGriffin Station. My big theory though has to do with the radio where we hear Richtoffen go to a jungle, I think group 935 was at Shangri-La, where a cult had developed to worship a meteorite that gave them "eternal youth" but really just made zombies that built them a giant pyramid and tunnel complex that worked on water power, then 935 shows up, set up generators, and such, but tried to keep it secret, doesn't Richtoffen say that he thought the WW was just a theory, or is that der riese, n e how, Richtoffen was going through 935 stations he'd been kept out of for political reasons since Shangri-La.

The other hole I got is who wrote the jingles for the perk machines? 935 seriously has a jingle writer on retainer?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Also in JFK's quote he says bring a man back alive like nobody has survived going to the moon. In real life this refers to classified missions that resulted in fatalities in Mercury's black sister program, but zombies means we don't know anyone to escape fromGriffin Station. My big theory though has to do with the radio where we hear Richtoffen go to a jungle, I think group 935 was at Shangri-La, where a cult had developed to worship a meteorite that gave them "eternal youth" but really just made zombies that built them a giant pyramid and tunnel complex that worked on water power, then 935 shows up, set up generators, and such, but tried to keep it secret, doesn't Richtoffen say that he thought the WW was just a theory, or is that der riese, n e how, Richtoffen was going through 935 stations he'd been kept out of for political reasons since Shangri-La.

The other hole I got is who wrote the jingles for the perk machines? 935 seriously has a jingle writer on retainer?

whoa thats a really good theory except it doesn't include the vril ya.

well I'm here all just link all my full story posts they include just about everything.

Part 1 http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16532

Part 2 http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16553

Part 3 http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16595

Part 4 http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16622