My thoughts for after Moon

[youtube:2ef9bxnz]n-5gOOLcRME[/youtube:2ef9bxnz]

So now that the Earth has been destroyed, what now? I doubt this is the end of zombies. Takeo needs to destroy 935, Samantha wants to get her body back and revenge against Richtofen for taking Maxis away, Nikolai still needs to find vodka, and Tank needs to find his dream girl. Maybe the last two don't count, but Tak and Sam? They give us a start. And as if Treyarch would just end zombies forever on a cliffhanger like that.

Story wise I don't really know. Zombies will be everywhere on the planet (see below why), so this might be the time for a dedicated stand-alone Nazi Zombies game? We have so many possibilities now, and this is even without time-travel, but with time travel to think about, it's possible we could go back in time to stop Richtofen/Maxis/935, before the world was destroyed.

I am guessing from now on, Demonic Announcer will sound like Richtofen, and person playing as green will be Samantha (in Richtofen's body).

Samantha looks to be an ally now, and the enemy looks like Richtofen and possibly Maxis. I'm not sure what side Maxis is on, whether he is good or bad.

9:29 - This sounds like a recording Maxis left behind if Richtofen entered the "device". If we "free" him, he will minimize the damage that Richtofen will inevitability cause.

But lets go forward a bit, as the rockets hit earth.

11:44 - Maxis is laughing, very evil. This part doesn't sound like a recording, like he is actually there. This apparently releases him, remember.

Now how does blowing up the earth help in minimizing Richtofen's damage he'll inevitability do? I'm not sure. Perhaps because the world is already destroyed, he can't really do much. But if the rockets are filled with 115, causing the whole world to be zombified (perhaps not the whole world, the half that was hit maybe), this actually helps Richtofen, because he will be able to control them. Even if they weren't, there will definitely be an increase of zombies from the number of casualties.

Big Bang Theory - Get sweet,sweet revenge. For who? How does this help Dempsey and the others? It certainly wasn't Sams, and I can only think it's Maxis revenge for Richtofen.

Honestly, I think Maxis has his own agenda, and is an enemy. Perhaps not in league with Richtofen, but if he is still in the Aether, he has some control over the zombies.

Dempsey, he doesn't even seem to care. Maybe he does, but he is disappointed that the easter egg resulted in the world blowing up world. 11:59

Sorry if it's a bit hard on the eyes or just doesn't make sense at all, but I just came up with it just now.

Oh, and he's what Area 51 (No Man's Land) looks like after the egg is complete. :D

[youtube:2ef9bxnz]U_VaKD3kGQE[/youtube:2ef9bxnz]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombieofthedead

Way I see it, we have 2 options: Go back in time, destroy the rockets, and defeat Richtofen, or we go on Earth and do whatever.. Not really sure what we could do, the other side hasn't blown up, but there's bound to be damage everywhere.

Guest darkjolteon

Before moon came out I was very optimistic that Treyarch would continue to make zombies but... Blowing up the Earth? That just screams out to me that it is the end of zombies... I honestly can't see where Treyarch can go now without making the storyline and general gameplay very tedious and complicated... I really hope Treyarch can pull another miracle out of the bag but I don't see it happening... But hey, optimism will keep us strong :D

Clearly Maxis lied to our characters. Maxis never wanted to stop richtofen, he simply wanted revenge. Maxis was working towards the Nazis controling the world, and now the Nazis are gone. Hey presto, Maxis desided to simply blow up the earth and live forever. He appears to be joined to the facility much like how Gersch temporarily became trapped in Aether and could control the security cameras. I have my own ideas as to where the story will go from here, and I will post them shortly.

Controlling the world,

Your Foxy Faux Faust

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Way I see it, we have 2 options: Go back in time, destroy the rockets, and defeat Richtofen, or we go on Earth and do whatever.. Not really sure what we could do, the other side hasn't blown up, but there's bound to be damage everywhere.

dont think time travels for me......*barf*

idk , time travel just doesnt appeal to me anymore.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well Call of the Dead happened, so that means that our heros eventually figure something out. Or time travel? Probably time travel.

Well you do realise that this could take place after CotD, there never was any sign that we time traveled after that point.

Guest PyroZombie

I think we can say this about Maxis, at the very least; Something isn't right about him anymore. If the rockets destroyed the threat on earth, than why would zombies be coming when you go to Area 51? It doesn't seem to have fixed the problem, but perhaps caused a new one, or the most brought-up theory, exacerbated it. I can't definitively say that there is a partnership between these two enemies, but something isn't right about this, not right at all.

I believe I posted here about the "Not Ready to Die" song, about how the song reflects the path that Richtofen has taken, the one he's currently on, and where this path will take him. Well it appears now Richtofen has realized his grand vision; A world entirely in his control. I'm inclined to believe the ununpentium Missiles, while taking a monstrous chunk from the world, could have equally have infested it with 115-energy(remember that 115 is a radioactive substance, and most likely shares similarities to that of uranium, Etc). We know what happens when you introduce this energy to dead bodies, hell, they've driven the point home in that respect. With a blast of this magnitude(Judging by the gigantic hole this event leaves), I doubt that above a 50% of the inhabitants of earth are still alive, depending where he hit, I'll go not above 10%, meaning Richtofen currently controls a large percent of the world.

The one other X-factor here is Samantha. Does she retain any abilities at all after being switched with Richtofen? Or is it that the radiation permeating Samantha's body that allows her to do the voodoo that she does do. This entire events create more questions than answers, and I am inclined to believe that this is not the end. I apologize for the cliche, but I think that this is simply the end of the beginning.

Guest Rissole25

I apologize for the cliche, but I think that this is simply the end of the beginning.

You make a good point. It does bring up new questions. I don't believe she would have any powers or whatever anymore, not enough to control the zombies at least. I guess if this is true, than Element 115 does not affect the soul. Richtofens body hasn't been experimented on (not that we know of), although he has been around Ununpentium for quite a while now, this is evident with it affecting his mind. Richtofen, now in Samanthas body, has control over the zombies, purely because he is her body, which has been experimented on, and is in Aether.

I believe if Richtofen was to return to his own body, he wouldn't have any of the powers he has now. If he had somehow swapped souls with Gersch back in Ascension, than he still wouldn't have any control, even though he would be in Aether, because Gersch wasn't experimented on.

Guest Shoreyo

Well liltaz23 noticed that after you blow up the earth that a more detailed, blue earth is still seen behind mule kick, if there were two or a fake earth that would explain:

-How they could set up zombies for BO2, the earth survives so richt still controls zombies, maybe the maps will be apocalypse style zombie invasions :P

-How takeo could get at 935

-Why if your at A51 you don't die... you see the explosion in space but nothing happens to earth, treyarch don't like loose ends, they wouldn't just make a flash in the game files and no effect on A51 because they were lazy!

This ties in with your theory, if Maxis is still alive maybe he planned to apparently stop richtoffen, while actually keeping the zombies around on the real earth, as you said, he has some control on them and has his own ambitions.

I think liltaz23's theory was called two earths? Its a good theory.

Guest Rissole25

I read it, and I posted pics of the earth behind Mule Kick and the earth you explode. They're the same, but a promo picture I posted has a blue earth in it so it must've been like that at some point in development

Guest pidgeon-chest

Nobody can be sure as to what s going to happen next, however I like to speculate and I love reading Other people's ideas!

If I was to be in charge of the next zombies here's how I would do it:...

Straight away I would scrap the four characters we currently have! Don't get me wrong I love the characters but I think they are wearing thin, in more ways than one. The quotes are getting old, the WW2 stereotypes are getting boring and are starting to feel increasingly out of place with each new map that comes out, the story progresses yet nOt all of them develop with it... The list goes on!! That's not to say they are awful characters, but I think it's time to move on a refresh! So I'd introduce some new characters with more diversity, racially and characteristically; Have a black guy, a woman... A black woman?! They would have there own storyline, discoverable by finding little eggs around the place like der riese, but while having the player discover more backstory for the new charCters, have little tidbits of information of the story for the old four heroes which would develop along with the new characters story. I think implementing the story in that manner would make sense and add a new sense of depth and richness to the overall zombies universe whilst giving a sly nod to the past characters and discovering there fate!

Guest Rissole25

I actually think (or hope) Treyarch will start us off with a new crew in the next game. I mean don't get me wrong. I love Tank, Tak, Nik and Ed but it would be nice to see some new reoccurring characters who we can play as. Like you said, I'd want some diversity. I'd want at least one female. I'd be happy than.

Maybe they could have two maps at the start of the game. One where you play as a new crew, the other as the original crew -Richtofen/+Samantha.

By what you said, it's getting more likely that they will have a new crew.

• 4 weeks later...

Who says the same characters need to be used? Maybe this is the end for these characters, but there are still unanswered questions. The new characters could be other people significant to the story. In the first few new maps, they may seem completely separate from the story, but as the "new" story goes on, it links with original story adding new depth. Now, almost all of what we know about the Zombies backstory comes from radios. These maps could help us better understand the story as well as add new elements. They could take place during WWII like the original Nazi Zombie maps, as there is a chance the next Treyarch game will be WWII. If the next Treyarch game after that is a sequel to BO, then that's when the stories will link. Another theory is that the new Zombies maps don't feature the original characters. The original Nacht Der Untoten, original Verruckt, "Five," and Call of the Dead didn't feature the original characters as playable characters although in Call of the Dead, they are featured in the Easter egg. Perhaps the new Zombies maps will be like this, independent maps with almost no significance to the story. However, this would be boring. My final theory is that the four characters end up going deeper into space. Perhaps they find a rocket that takes them to Mars (Yeah, it seems a bit far fetched, but there isn't even a massive base on the Moon now, much less in the 1960s). However, I don't know where the story would go from there. Maybe they find an ancient Martian teleporter, shoot a Wunderwaffe in it, and get sent through time and space to pre-explosion Earth. Or better yet, instead of going to Mars, they simply rig the teleporter on the Moon to send them back through time to before Richtofen blew up the Earth. I think my first theory is the most likely. Maybe these characters aren't entirely done. Maybe after the new part of the story with new characters, the old ones will be revisited and the two sets of characters will meet. After that, the Zombie maps may be released alternating between the two sets of characters. I highly doubt that Zombies is completely over. I think my first theory is the most likely, although it would be cool to see them go to Mars. That however, is least likely.

Guest Rissole25

I don't think we're done with the originals, but I think we'll be getting a break from them. Like you said, I'd actually like to see what happened to the "Five" and CotD characters. Actually I want them to give backstory on the marines, who there names were, and it'd be cool if they were playable in some maps in the future. Dunno why 3arc replaced them in BO.

Technically, they can get off Moon alright. Remember, they can just teleport back to Area 51. But knowinig 3arc, they'll have some bizarre explanation.

As for time-travel, I don't know. Time-travel seems to only happen in special occasions, with certain circumstances (overloading the teleporter, having to much power in the Casimir Mechanism, and activating the pedestal button things in SL (how this activated time-travel I don't know)). Now the Casimir Mechanism was involved in the easter egg, as is a teleporter, they will probably time travel after this. Hell we don't even know what year they're in, whether it's the present from Shangri-La, or the past from when you do the Eclipse EE.

Why don't they just time-travel back and stop Edward when he was working at Der Riese? No it seems to easy and cliche for 3arc to do that. I don't think they can control what time they go to, and even if they did, that was only because of Richtofen, and he's now gone. Do you know about Agartha, Hollow Earth and all that stuff? It might involve that stuff next, or not.

Guest Undead xP

Well during the CoD:XP zombies panel, Treyarch basically admitted they had plans for a map set in Paris. So perhaps this will carry over, and Earth will be at a much more darker state than ever before.

• 2 months later...
Guest Der atzi

Here's a creepy thought: what if maxis is IN the earth! In that underground city Brock and Gary were talking about?!?! And blowing up the earth released him!!! :shock: :shock:

Guest killallzombies

you guys are talking about how 115 missiles would help rictofen

no,to much 115 decays the zombies

so maxis sent the 115 rockets to destroy ?% of the zombies ???

Guest Shoreyo

My latest theory is that the crew will travel back in time to 1965 and show up at the Kecksburg incident.

Maybe not the Kecksburg, I don't know, there's so many different conspiracies Treyarch could reference next, but that idea of time travelling back seems the most plausible I have read in a long time based on all the evidence.

I still have a feeling that Maxis is actually dead, and all the laughing is his A.I. I mean I see no way of him being able to get into the computer, so scanning his entire body into the A.I. would mean that it has all the same emotions, so it's possible it could still be him?

As for the future. I think that we will:

1. Go back in time and learn more about 935

2. Go back in time and learn more about 601

3. Change the future events somehow, but I personally doubt that.

4. Start a whole new group of people and that tie in with 935/601. (I like that one)

Guest Rissole25

This is awkward haha. I only wrote this a week or so after I joined, and a day or two after Moon came out.

I half take back what I said about Maxis. The AI theory does seem to be the most probable but their just some unanswered questions about it that we won't actually know till Treyarch's next game.

But, I still have this feeling about Maxis that somethings not right. Meh, Time (Travel) Will Tell :lol::facepalm:

Honestly I don't know where 601 stands. It's possibly a different group to 935, or an earlier version of 935 until Treyarch changed it's name. I'm more thinking it's just the name Treyarch gave them before changing it but ya never know.

Actually, I only just discovered that 935 converted into Alphanumeric is ICE. But what could it stand for? Illuminati Controls Everything? :P Haha that probably isn't it, but what else could it be?

601 becomes F-A? F0A? The 0 could be O, but that still doesn't make sense. Than again, the numbers may not mean anything. Just a random number Treyarch decided on.

Guest Wafflegun'N'syrup

Well Call of the Dead happened, so that means that our heros eventually figure something out. Or time travel? Probably time travel.

Well you do realise that this could take place after CotD, there never was any sign that we time traveled after that point.[/quote

Remember when you send the crew back from call of the dead, it goes back it actual time to shangri la. So in real time cotd is after shangri la, and i think they went to area 51 right after shangri la, so cotd is likely after moon, so they probably did figure something out.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Remember when you send the crew back from call of the dead, it goes back it actual time to shangri la. So in real time cotd is after shangri la, and i think they went to area 51 right after shangri la, so cotd is likely after moon, so they probably did figure something out.

You literally pointed out zero evidence as to how Shangri La and Area 51 could be before CotD. I will say it again, time travel doesn't always have to occur when teleporting, and since there wasn't a reason to go back in time either, they likely all occur one after the other.

Guest HammerFace

You literally pointed out zero evidence as to how Shangri La and Area 51 could be before CotD. I will say it again, time travel doesn't always have to occur when teleporting, and since there wasn't a reason to go back in time either, they likely all occur one after the other.

thank you. ever since we teleported into the future twice, I've been fighting this very point. not every teleport=time travel. Shi No Numa to Der Riese proves this. Area 51 to Moon proves this as well.