Why George Romero is how he is

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

I've been working recently on a thread of Epic proportions and it should come out soon but first I want Moon to pass by a little and TacticalInsertion to come back first. So I'm not going to come out with the entire thing I'm just going to spawn a few mini theories here and there... like this one. Enjoy.

George Romero is a pretty colorful guy ain't he? He is emanating with blue energy... But why?

George Romero is just a zombie film director shooting a new movie that features Danny Trejo, Robert Englund, Michael Rooker, and Sarah Michelle... All is normal until an actual zombie comes out and kidnaps George Romero and dives into the ocean... This is where it gets interesting for George.

hollowearth.gif

This is a map of the Hollow Earth and it outlines almost every entrance to the hollow earth. Now credits to TacticalInsertion for deducing that the location of Cotd is actually where one of the entrances to the Hollow Earth is... I'm going to go further than this and say that on this map where it says "Test Atom Blast" is actually where Call of the Dead is.

Where Cotd is set may have in fact been the island the great "Tsar Bomb" was tested on hence "Test Atom Blast" reference on the map. Faust came up with the idea not me but it fits in perfectly with the theory.

Now George Romero says in the ending scene of Cotd "Some that crazy shit happened right here..." This is not where Richtofen tested live subjects, no I don't believe that. I believe that this is where Group 935 tested Vril Energy. I can prove this with the fact that the V-R11 and Vril Generator are located here and that a Hollow Earth entrance is located here.

I think its safe to say in this area Vril energy is definitely around somewhere in Cotd most likely in the ocean/hollow entrance. Now to my biggest point.

Look at George.

romero.png

Now look at Bill.

lawyer.png

NOW LOOK BACK AT ME. I mean George.

romero.png

Obviously Bill looks a bit more nicer and cleaner but can you see the similarity? They both give off the same type of energy. Although George is blue when you kill him he gives off the same red energy Bill does. This suggests that George is imbued...With Vril.

Also when you kill Romero he gives off the red energy and then runs back under the ocean and comes back next round or so fully revived. Proves there is some sort of underground entrance under the sea although we can't enter it.

George Romero is what happens when you take a zombie and smack him with Vril Energy. Perhaps this is what Richtofen wants to be like...just with a mind of his own.

That is all. If you have debate about something I'll gladly debate back but I am not going to argue with you if your point is "der... they jus make him to StOp camping ooobviuslyy...." Get off this thread if thats all you want argue about. Hope you enjoyed the read.

• 2 months later...
Guest imported_demesphor

I've been working recently on a thread of Epic proportions and it should come out soon but first I want Moon to pass by a little and TacticalInsertion to come back first. So I'm not going to come out with the entire thing I'm just going to spawn a few mini theories here and there... like this one. Enjoy.

George Romero is a pretty colorful guy ain't he? He is emanating with blue energy... But why?

George Romero is just a zombie film director shooting a new movie that features Danny Trejo, Robert Englund, Michael Rooker, and Sarah Michelle... All is normal until an actual zombie comes out and kidnaps George Romero and dives into the ocean... This is where it gets interesting for George.

hollowearth.gif

This is a map of the Hollow Earth and it outlines almost every entrance to the hollow earth. Now credits to TacticalInsertion for deducing that the location of Cotd is actually where one of the entrances to the Hollow Earth is... I'm going to go further than this and say that on this map where it says "Test Atom Blast" is actually where Call of the Dead is.

Where Cotd is set may have in fact been the island the great "Tsar Bomb" was tested on hence "Test Atom Blast" reference on the map. Faust came up with the idea not me but it fits in perfectly with the theory.

Now George Romero says in the ending scene of Cotd "Some that crazy shit happened right here..." This is not where Richtofen tested live subjects, no I don't believe that. I believe that this is where Group 935 tested Vril Energy. I can prove this with the fact that the V-R11 and Vril Generator are located here and that a Hollow Earth entrance is located here.

I think its safe to say in this area Vril energy is definitely around somewhere in Cotd most likely in the ocean/hollow entrance. Now to my biggest point.

Look at George.

romero.png

Now look at Bill.

lawyer.png

NOW LOOK BACK AT ME. I mean George.

romero.png

Obviously Bill looks a bit more nicer and cleaner but can you see the similarity? They both give off the same type of energy. Although George is blue when you kill him he gives off the same red energy Bill does. This suggests that George is imbued...With Vril.

Also when you kill Romero he gives off the red energy and then runs back under the ocean and comes back next round or so fully revived. Proves there is some sort of underground entrance under the sea although we can't enter it.

George Romero is what happens when you take a zombie and smack him with Vril Energy. Perhaps this is what Richtofen wants to be like...just with a mind of his own.

That is all. If you have debate about something I'll gladly debate back but I am not going to argue with you if your point is "der... they jus make him to StOp camping ooobviuslyy...." Get off this thread if thats all you want argue about. Hope you enjoyed the read.

to bad COTD is in siberia. sorry to burst ur bubble dude

Guest TheSickTrickZ

Who said he said it is not in Siberia?

where it says atom bomb thats left of itali. siberia i think is russia is it not?

Oh then you might be right.

Pretty sharp of you :)

Who said he said it is not in Siberia?

where it says atom bomb thats left of itali. siberia i think is russia is it not?

:facepalm: It's not "left" of Italy, it's above it somewhere, so it could still be in Siberia, actually, it fits perfectly to be Siberia.

Guest Monopoly Mac

The way I like to look at the map is that is shows on half of the Earth. The top and bottom represent the North and South Pole, so logically that atom test site would have to be somewhere in the North.

Am I right?

The way I like to look at the map is that is shows on half of the Earth. The top and bottom represent the North and South Pole, so logically that atom test site would have to be somewhere in the North.

Am I right?

Yup, that is correct

Guest imported_demesphor

Am I right?

Yup, that is correct

siberia is in the north east side of russia. not to the left of itali or north of itali. so yes u r correct and no the atom bomb didnt go off in siberia it wasnt a "true" H bomb either do ur reasurch im sorry but i dont believe it at all.

Am I right?

Yup, that is correct

siberia is in the north east side of russia. not to the left of itali or north of itali. so yes u r correct and no the atom bomb didnt go off in siberia it wasnt a "true" H bomb either do ur reasurch im sorry but i dont believe it at all.

For god sakes, this image does not say that Siberia is DIRECTLY North of Italy, all it shows is that it's North, which is actually true in real life. According to you, this picture also isn't real because it shows that the Pyramid's of Giza are South of Italy, and you say it all has to be DIRECTLY in the direction, so those must not be the real Pyramid's, so you say right? And don't tell me to do my research if you won't use common sense. No matter what you say, Call of the Dead is the home of the Vril-ya and there was an entrance there. And as far as the Atom Bomb thing goes, no one mentioned the Hydrogen Bomb, and see how the word test is in quotations? No one knows what that means, it might not even mean that there was a bomb even there, it was just an excuse as to why there was a hole to the center of the Earth :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest iB Proto

Could be a foreshadow to future zombie maps? Maybe some future zombies will be more powerful like George? Treyarch put thought into EVERY little thing they put into there zombie games & I definitely agree with everything said in your thread?

Big Beautiful [brains] To You!