Kino, five and Ascension proved as just fillers.

Guest Shoreyo

Guest Shoreyo

Seeing as Treyarch put so much time into linking all of their work to historical sources, I thought it right to help them by explaining the backstory to those who do not understand, as anyone posting in Zombie Asylum should have a basic understanding of this before making a theory, unless they want to be disproved and laughed at ;) .

You've got to remember that the nazi's were taken by both the Americans and russians after WW2 to work on nuclear reserch, as well as the V2 rocket propulsion missile systems, and eventually were used in the space race. Got that? ok, now the links with the story.

Kino, five and ascension are plot fillers, explaining what happened to the reserch after the years lost to the 4 when they were teleported.

Operation paperclip is explained in five, where nazis were taken by the americans to work with them on nuclear and space reserch against the Russians, remeber that the russians were harsh to them, and many agreed to work to save themselves and others. The winters howl is the american/nazi collaberation on the ray guy, as well as the other things you see in the bowels of the pentagon in Five. Many schematics show the transition between teleporter to teleporter, ray gun to winters howl, and attempts to merge nova 6 and 115 to make a new weapon (creating the crawler 'things').

Many fiction writers use the theme of repeating mistakes, using the cold war or even WW2 as an example, after such a war, how can the victors squabble?

Treyarch uses this theme to make new maps :D Yet again the scientist work, for new masters now, on the 115 and make the same mistake of trying, always overun with zombies after trying to conrtol them, yet this happens at five with the americans, at kino with the ODESSA, and at ascension with the Russians.

Kino explains the neo nazi movenment, possibly lead by new leaders such as ODESSA, Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen (Organization for Former SS Members), where the scientists coninued the work under new management, using nova 6 as the americans did. Hitler took pride in the experiments of the occult, the ones that hellboy, wolfenstine, and Nazi Zombies all base their ideas on. It is fitting that high profile men would take control and continue to follow his insanity to rebuild fascism.

The Russians turned to space travel first in the story, mirroring how they were the first to utilise the V2 designs from the Nazis, that is why Ascension

(named after the apparent group of nazis used by the USSR, seen in the Executive order intro of the campaign), is more 'space' orientated that the nova 6 full experiments of the americans. This was the mirror to operation paperclip; Operation Osoaviakhim, where Russians hoarded the scientists of East Germany to their advantage, explaining why the Nazis in kino have the russian thundergun, Berlin is in East Germany after all, and former SS officers who have smuggled scientists and war crimminals out of Germany to Argentina (or so those who were captured said at their war crimes trials) would easily be able to smuggle reserch and equipment from both the Russians, being in East Germany, and nova 6 experiments from the Americans (as Berlin was held by the Allies).

This also explains why there is so much diversity in the creatures, teleporters and wunderweapons of the 3 maps, the scientists all worked for different groups, for different aims, all branching out different ways to achieve them.

The moon map will most likely explain the Upper Atmosphere Research Panel in America (using V2 rockets and nazi scientist in NASA) and further emphasis the use of nazi scientist in the space race, or it could be Russian, or both O.o we must wait and see.

Guest Thewonderwaffe DG2

holy shit dude, you put effprt into that so [brains] for you, but i still think there has gotta be so many more secrets in ascension and 5 etc, especially kino. i mean really some radios and a knocking sound? dont forget kino was supposed to be in cod 5 so it would have definately many sectrets like the others, good post

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nhcre8tv1

I can't see Kino as 'just' a plot filler, as it explains how they got to the the cold war and Berlin, as well as what happened with the research, same thing with Ascension, it introduces the Kasmir mechanism, which is the thing Richthofen created to initially power the Vril Device and make it all purple and stuff.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shoreyo

Nice work, you were not 100% accurate on one thing however, Samantha let the Zombies loose in Ascension. [brains]

I said they were overrun by zombies, I didn't say how :D

Anyway

I can't see Kino as 'just' a plot filler, as it explains how they got to the the cold war and Berlin, as well as what happened with the research, same thing with Ascension, it introduces the Kasmir mechanism, which is the thing Richthofen created to initially power the Vril Device and make it all purple and stuff.

Your right, maybe fillers is the wrong word for it, what I was trying to imply is that they are based around the 3 branches of the story, what happened to the remaining Nazis, what the Americans did and what the Russians did, obviously they all are important to the story. :mrgreen:

Guest Shoreyo

The only thing I see can see as wrong is that you say that Kino is in East Germany, but it's actually on the Western side.

:oops:

Thats quite bad for someone who knows most his European history from 2000BC-2000AD off y heart :D