The complete final without a doubt order of the maps.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Guest Arussianmonkey

We all think that there has apparently been this "time warp" in black ops. well this should clear up the contradictions:

1st ill address a theroy I am hearing that acension is the last map. well i have hard evidance regarding my claim that that is a load of FALSENESS!!!

well really there is 2 theroies that make the basis of this theroy:

1: Acension is the last map for our heros. period.

2: well it at least comes after moon!

Well disproving 1 is easy. recall Takeo when approching the minecart:

"Its no lunar lander, but it will surfice."

He has seen the lunar lander before making the 1st part obselite.

Disproving 2 is much harder, now they say that the explination for riding in on a lunar lander is that there was one on moon and they took it. well i see nothing wrong with this but there is more evidance aginst this.

Well why would Richtofen leave his suit on? some answer that he is turning into a zombie and the suit is bonded with his skin. well everyone is zombificationizing (FAKE WORD.) so why do they have their suit off?

Later I will prove that Shangri-La comes before moon. Well Richtofen gets all that he needs (the vril rod and focusing stone.) in Shangri-La. well it's even a conundrum on why he hasnt made a move by Moon (IF he doesn't.). Well why would he still not used his power by acension? And what about the inventory? there is no inventory in acension. the only explination is that he used it in the easter egg on moon, but clearly he would use it for evil, which would be game changing (match Post easter egg.). and he would achive great power so not be in acension.

So far we have this:

Acension

Blah Blah Blah

Moon

Lets look at the comic book. its accurate in describing the order of events for the most part. this is the order of the pages:

Acension

CotD

shangri-la

moon

This can be told by the rips in the book. now notice that right after the shangri-la the moon page says "meanwhile.". now the shangri-la page has temples and houses ripping up. did this happen while we were there? This chaotic happend AFTER we left. This proves that Shangri-la happens before moon.

Now obviously shangri-la happened before call of the dead due to the golden rod in your possesion and teleporting to "Paradise."

Acension to call of the dead will stack up with the other maps as everything else is in place. Like the last peice of the puzzle.

This is the order we have stacked up so far:

Acension

Cotd (pending)

Shangri-La

Moon

HEY LOOK AT THAT!

Kino happens 1st. This is evidanced by Richtofen's log entry:

Who would have thought it was capable of time travel?

This proves that he had no idea that the teleporters could time travel which most map transfers have.

Well there that proves that this is the right order!! this should ease a lot of burdons of thought knowing that treyarch releses it like it comes, in fact ill bet they did not anticipate these theroies flying around. Well thank you for your time.

Guest teh shrew

We all think that there has apparently been this "time warp" in black ops. well this should clear up the contradictions:

1st ill address a theroy I am hearing that acension is the last map. well i have hard evidance regarding my claim that that is a load of FALSENESS!!!

well really there is 2 theroies that make the basis of this theroy:

1: Acension is the last map for our heros. period.

2: well it at least comes after moon!

Well disproving 1 is easy. recall Takeo when approching the minecart:

"Its no lunar lander, but it will surfice."

He has seen the lunar lander before making the 1st part obselite.

Disproving 2 is much harder, now they say that the explination for riding in on a lunar lander is that there was one on moon and they took it. well i see nothing wrong with this but there is more evidance aginst this.

Well why would Richtofen leave his suit on? some answer that he is turning into a zombie and the suit is bonded with his skin. well everyone is zombificationizing (FAKE WORD.) so why do they have their suit off?

Later I will prove that Shangri-La comes before moon. Well Richtofen gets all that he needs (the vril rod and focusing stone.) in Shangri-La. well it's even a conundrum on why he hasnt made a move by Moon (IF he doesn't.). Well why would he still not used his power by acension? And what about the inventory? there is no inventory in acension. the only explination is that he used it in the easter egg on moon, but clearly he would use it for evil, which would be game changing (match Post easter egg.). and he would achive great power so not be in acension.

So far we have this:

Acension

Blah Blah Blah

Moon

Lets look at the comic book. its accurate in describing the order of events for the most part. this is the order of the pages:

Acension

CotD

shangri-la

moon

This can be told by the rips in the book. now notice that right after the shangri-la the moon page says "meanwhile.". now the shangri-la page has temples and houses ripping up. did this happen while we were there? This chaotic happend AFTER we left. This proves that Shangri-la happens before moon.

Now obviously shangri-la happened before call of the dead due to the golden rod in your possesion and teleporting to "Paradise."

Acension to call of the dead will stack up with the other maps as everything else is in place. Like the last peice of the puzzle.

This is the order we have stacked up so far:

Acension

Cotd (pending)

Shangri-La

Moon

HEY LOOK AT THAT!

Kino happens 1st. This is evidanced by Richtofen's log entry:

Who would have thought it was capable of time travel?

This proves that he had no idea that the teleporters could time travel which most map transfers have.

Well there that proves that this is the right order!! this should ease a lot of burdons of thought knowing that treyarch releses it like it comes, in fact ill bet they did not anticipate these theroies flying around. Well thank you for your time.

soooooooooooooo many colors

Guest ccm404e

I agree with this. Especially with CoTD -> Shangri-La. That's the most obvious. Also Der Riese to Kino are pretty self explanatory. The questions still lie with these two though...

How did the crew get from Kino to Ascension, and then Ascension to CoTD?

Questions still to be answered...

Guest oolino

My order would be:

Kino der Toten

Cotd

Shangri-la

Moon

Ascension

Kino der Toten is the only one im not completely sure about but the rest has a reason.. Well ofcourse Cotd and then shangri-la thats obvious with the whole paradise and golden rod thing. But then in Shangri-la there is a hint moon will be next. Whe all know that when you get a drop/powerup on Shangri-la monkeys come and try to take it. Well if they dont succeed they head back to the start climb up the temple and then you can see a rocket lauching in the distance.. I think theyre actually planning on chasing the monkeys and go to the moon.. And because of that monkey element 115 might have bin spread there!

And well on Ascension you can also see some monkeys wearing space suits. Well why would they if they never went there right? Well this could proof they did!

Guest l Raijin l

but i think it wouldnt make sense if they went to shangri la then to moon and after that to ascenion ,okay there are some points you may right but i think it would be a bit to complicated if they first went to moon then to ascenion.

By the way Treyarch said something about you fighting at the climax from the zombie saga.. im just saying

Guest Arussianmonkey

My order would be:

Kino der Toten

Cotd

Shangri-la

Moon

Ascension

Kino der Toten is the only one im not completely sure about but the rest has a reason.. Well ofcourse Cotd and then shangri-la thats obvious with the whole paradise and golden rod thing. But then in Shangri-la there is a hint moon will be next. Whe all know that when you get a drop/powerup on Shangri-la monkeys come and try to take it. Well if they dont succeed they head back to the start climb up the temple and then you can see a rocket lauching in the distance.. I think theyre actually planning on chasing the monkeys and go to the moon.. And because of that monkey element 115 might have bin spread there!

And well on Ascension you can also see some monkeys wearing space suits. Well why would they if they never went there right? Well this could proof they did!

Ill be honest, this started as a rage post on that acension is before moon, but what your saying is that the monkeys put on space suits... :| . also the monkeys in Shangri-la don't rape the perk machine. if the humans are now zombies they cant nessicarily take off the suit of the ready to go to the moon monkies.

but i think it wouldnt make sense if they went to shangri la then to moon and after that to ascenion ,okay there are some points you may right but i think it would be a bit to complicated if they first went to moon then to ascenion.

By the way Treyarch said something about you fighting at the climax from the zombie saga.. im just saying

It would not really make sense. Hey guys did you not remember that there is hard evidance that acension is before shangri-la, and you all are saying that shangri-la is right before moon (thanks to the rocket and the order treyarch presented it in. Plus 5 is confirmed to have happened at the same time as acension, so 5 is the co-last map?

Applying all the different colors was a pain so thank you for noticing teh shrew.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Yall think 'bout this:

Its phisicly impossible to enter earths atmophere in an open aircraft without spacesuits. its simply 3000 degrees farenheight.

People is it that hard to belive that the maps go in order? i had to make a complex thread on it!!

And now im hearing Treyarch said so themself that moon is after acension.

Btw some info and some support for me come from Here.

Guest zzZombie

I always assumed the maps went in order. Doesn't one of the original crew say something like "Damn Gersch" or something when they are trapped in the room on CotD? That would add validity to the 'in order of release' theory.

And there is no way they took the lander back from the moon. The heat on reentry would be enormous. I'm interested to see how we start on the moon. If it's on a landing pad or teleporter pad.

COTD: Dempsey: this better be better than last time, damn gersh.

Shangri la: I think nikolia: Russian cosdromes, small dark room and now this

You can't deny the qoutes,

But I'm sure this will be resolved on the release of moon.

Guest Arussianmonkey

I always assumed the maps went in order. Doesn't one of the original crew say something like "Damn Gersch" or something when they are trapped in the room on CotD? That would add validity to the 'in order of release' theory.

And there is no way they took the lander back from the moon. The heat on reentry would be enormous. I'm interested to see how we start on the moon. If it's on a landing pad or teleporter pad.

Ya. Not to mention after flying simply across acension it needs 2 minutes to "refuel"

Guest ninjassasin

In one of the achievements it said to complete Richthofens grand plan or something like that so they had to go to ascension then cotd then shangri la and now the moon

Guest DknightOdin

Why must people insist that the maps aren't in order?! The story basically goes in order that we play the maps (with the exception of NDU and Veruckkt); people need to really step back and stop trying to look too deeply into something that's pretty obvious. Another thing, quotes; if the characters say something about a map, take that as an answer from the devs.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Thank you!!! This has been annoying me for a long time now!! It just makes no sense. Treyarch didnt drop hints on this or anything!!

Guest l Raijin l

i apologize for this shit i posted it didnt make sense,so i finally recognized the quotes are the biggest evidence that the order is like the maps came out

Kino der Toten -> Ascenion -> Call of the Dead -> Shangri La -> Moon

so now i am right eh? :roll:

Guest graymonkey44

IMO:

Verruckt.

Shi No Numa.

Der Riese.

Kino.

CotD.

Shangri-La.

Moon.

Ascension.

- Waffles

Did you notice how in the behind the scenes video for moon jimmy said shi no numa first? Then nacht, verruckt, and der reise?

I think that's a hint for the order of the maps because why wouldn't he just say them in order of when they were released?

Guest Arussianmonkey

IMO:

Verruckt.

Shi No Numa.

Der Riese.

Kino.

CotD.

Shangri-La.

Moon.

Ascension.

- Waffles

Did you notice how in the behind the scenes video for moon jimmy said shi no numa first? Then nacht, verruckt, and der reise?

I think that's a hint for the order of the maps because why wouldn't he just say them in order of when they were released?

never thought of that but i think that its nothing.

besides peter is in verruckt and then kills himself at snn.

• 1 month later...
Guest DrEdwardRichtofen

Im sorry guys, the order is

NDT

August 1945

Verruckt

September 1945

SNN

November/December 1945

Der Reise

December 1945/January 1946

Five

Kino Der Toten

Sometime in 1964/5

Ascension

Sometime in 1965

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

2011/2012

Moon

December 21st, 2012 :D

Guest RabbitZombie

Im sorry guys, the order is

NDT

August 1945

Verruckt

September 1945

SNN

November/December 1945

Der Reise

December 1945/January 1946

Five

Kino Der Toten

Sometime in 1964/5

Ascension

Sometime in 1965

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

2011/2012

Moon

December 21st, 2012 :D

This ^

if ascension is after moon, why is rich and Sam back to normal?

Also their are quotes in each map to prove which was before it.

Guest Nathan169

The question is how or when Sam did get back to her body ?

I am guessing it might be between the point of time from Moon and Ascenison. There might something happened that caused this.

Maybe, In Black ops II would have a map or given more hints and clues from the next maps. Shall we wait when it comes out. We will see when it comes. :)