The TG, W's Howl, Gersch the FIVE teleporters + more

Guest Fu453

I've actually kept this theory to myself for a while now, and I feel as if I need to share it.

I'll try to make as short and as simple as I can.

See, we know a lot of things about the 4 subjects in question (Thundergun, Gersch, FIVE Teleporters, and Winter's Howl). Actually we don't really know that much of the American teleporters, but it will all be answered in this theory.

You see, all of these things were born at one place: Der Riese. Group 935 are the real creators of these devices.

Now, the Thundergun was said to be made by Maxis (as proven by Richtofen's quote in Kino), but it has Russian/Mongolian on it, how can this be? It is answered in Ascension. In a certain radio, Gersch explains that both Project Mercury (Gersch Device) and Project Thunder (Thundergun) are nearly complete. Now, this brings up some questions. I believe that the radio was recorded during the late 50's, or anytime before Ascension, because both the Gersch and Thundergun were completed by the time we visit the abandoned Cosmodrome. So anyway, this brings confusion. The Thundergun is created by Maxis, yet Gersch is the one really making it? Here's what I think truly happened.

You see, before the US and the USSR became foes, they were still allies from WWII. During this time, but after WWII ended, they invaded Der Riese, and located Blueprints to 2 things: the teleporter and the Thundergun. Now this explains all three of the subjects.

The Thundergun, was made by Gersch, after using the Blueprints that Maxis had made years before. Now, you may ask "Why is the Thundergun in Kino der Toten, a Nazi Theater, if it is Russian-made?" Because the Soviet Union allied with East Germany (where Kino is supposed to be set), so best guess is that the USSR left a Thundergun there before the Zombie breakout. (This also proves that the radios in Ascension were before or sometime in 1959)

The teleportation system you see in "FIVE" is from the Die Glocke blueprints, it seems that the US Government did not support it, as it is only in the Pentagon. They didn't perfect it though, as you teleport to a random station every time, unless tthe Pack-a-Punch is activated.

Now...the Gersch device. Where did the USSR get that from? Die Glocke. You have to see it by now. The Gersch was an attempt at a portable teleporter (because if you dive into it, you teleport), but they didn't perfect it, either, as you teleport to a random location, but nonetheless more advanced than the Americans' teleporters. Come to think of it, doesn't the Gersch look a lot like the bottom of the Die Glocke? It has the same shape, no?

For the Winter's Howl, I think it is the American version of the Ray Gun. Group 935 got the Ray Gun specs from SNN, then when the US invaded Der Riese, they found them as well. Simple as that.

This also explains why Zombies are in the Pentagon and a Soviet Cosmodrome in the first place: Element 115 use.

I also think that Gersch stealing Maxis' idea was the reason why Sam tried to kill him. So how did Sam try to kill the men in "FIVE"?

As we all know, Sam cannot get out of the Aether, so she sends Zombies to do her bidding. This is the same for "FIVE". The thing about the teleporters in "FIVE" is that both humans and zombies can go through them, so this makes me think that American teleporters were advanced in the actual teleportation.

So, Sam obviously cannot kill them herself, so she sends the Thief to do the job. So the thief is sort of a mercenary (note how he says "I have failed" after you kill him).

Thanks for hearing me out guys. Happy to be a member of CoDz.

-Fu

That's really good but leaves one unanswered question, why would the finished thunder gun be in kino?

Did a little research and the USSR allied with East Germany (where Kino is supposed to be set). So I'm guessing they left a Thundergun there after a meeting of some sort, and then it was overrun by Zombies.

the zombies attacked the Americans for the same reason they attacked gersh, the use of maxis' ideas

Well, the Zombies themselves erected because of 115 use.

I was wondering why Sam didn't directly attack an American, like she did to for the Soviet Union.

She did. Its the Pentagon Thied.

After thinking this through, I've found some more logical evidence as to why the Thief was at FIVE to kill them.

As we all know, Sam cannot get out of the Aether, so she sends Zombies to do her bidding. This is the same for "FIVE". The thing about the teleporters in "FIVE" is that both humans and zombies can go through them, so this makes me think that American teleporters were advanced in the actual teleportation.

So, Sam obviously cannot kill them herself, so she sends the Thief to do the job. So the thief is sort of a mercenary (note how he says "I have failed" after you kill him).

I'll put this in the OP.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

After thinking this through, I've found some more logical evidence as to why the Thief was at FIVE to kill them.

I'll put this in the OP.

Nice post btw

but I believe that the Pentagon thief is there as an illuminati slave who's part zombified but still under their control so they use him to sabotage the 4 from stopping the outbreak.

It's all in the post in my sig(five story). it's just a theory though.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Thanks, I'll take a look at yours now.

It was from before we knew about moon though so it might not make as well of sense as it would have then.

Guest pureninja

I'll put this in the OP.

theres some speculation saying that the theif is maxis...

Guest pureninja

If anything, Maxis is either dead or stuck in the Aether with Sam.

which is why they say hes the thief, sam spawns him like a hellhound and then brings him back to aether

• 1 month later...
Guest strange-bow7

If anything, Maxis is either dead or stuck in the Aether with Sam.

which is why they say hes the thief, sam spawns him like a hellhound and then brings him back to aether

This discussion goes back to a theory I had, I haven't shared it but using what you're talking about I think I have some grounds to do so. I think that the pentagon thief is Yuri. Sam sends him crazy to trap Gersch in the aether, he too ends up there, presumably still under Sam's control. Then she sends him to stop the characters in "Five" whilst she deals with Gersch. The only trouble is, is that Gersch get's freed by Tank & friends! It's been proven that Five is happening during Ascension.