Samantha's true powers? Possible Breakthrough?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Samantha’s True Powers?

I am glad to announce that I have finally found out the truth about Samantha and her presence at the Der Riese facility. Alright I won’t be that cocky but I do have a theory that makes an incredible amount of sense. Lets begin…

Dr.Maxis and his wife

Like the subtitle says I believe Maxis had a wife. Why do you think he continuously took his mind off of Sophia? Not only because he did not want an in office relationship but because he wanted to be faithful to his wife.

In 1917 the Vril Society was formed by several female Psychic Mediums. They apparently had the ability to communicate with aliens from the Aldebaran system. Of course Mediums are supposed to be people who are able to communicate with “spirits”… Well these female mediums are no different. ;) I’ll expand on this in another thread in the future.

So they were able to communicate telepathically with aliens in a far planet. This was seen as extremely valuable to the Third Reich. While they were used to help with the Haeunebu and Vril projects one of them bumped with Ludvig Maxis. They liked each other and soon fell in love. Shortly after, they had a child who they named Samantha. Unfortunately they were both carried away by their work and the woman went away to help with the saucer projects.

womanmw.jpg

Which one do you thinks the mother?

Afterwards Ludvig went to work in Der Riese and found something astonishing. Samantha Maxis had inherited the psychic powers of her mother. As much as he loved her, he knew she could help his work a lot so he brought to the Der Riese facility. The reason for this is because she had a better touch with everything in the world and naturally like any other psychic... she had some access to "The Third Eye".

Go read Alpha's thread in the Asylum if you want to go into more detail but basically the Pineal Gland is a partially dormant gland in your brain. It is rumored to be the Third eye. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. Very much like Samantha seeing stuff and drawing them. Most psychics have access to their third eye because their more in touch with their body and mind. Now why is this important to Maxis?

The Third Eye is also capable of opening portals to other worlds and one specific world holds the home of the Aryans... hint hint... Maxis wanted Samantha to practice with her abilities so she could help him make him have a breakthrough of the century.

Being only a child she did not know how to handle her powers. So she wrote on the wall with chalk. She drew figures she saw in her head and she could even read minds at one point.

Now I do not know what Edward Richtofen said or wrote but I believe that the Doctor had been purposely sabotaging the teleporter experiments on behalf of the Illuminati. Hitler had banned all secret societies and if Maxis succeeded with his work it would the Nazi’s would take over the world. This means no more Illuminati. So naturally they had to stall Ludvigs work.

Dr. Maxis: Damn it, Edward ! Did you set up the device correctly?!!

Edward : Yes Doctor. As per your specifications.

This is what is said in the Der Riese radio that Richtofen betrayed Maxis. Most likely before Richtofen had told Maxis time and time again that he had set up the devices correctly. Maxis believed him but Samantha knew the truth. She could read Edwards mind and knew he was doing it on purpose. Samantha wrote what he saw in her head instead of telling her dad. Remember that phrase “Eddy is a liar”? No I am not talking about the Two Down song but the writing on the wall in Der Riese.

eddyg.jpg

Edward at one point knew Samantha was reading his mind so to stop her from telling Maxis he performed “experiments” on her. I’m not going to go in detail because it isn’t necessary. Just remember Dr.Richtofen is a pedophile.

It kept her quiet for a while until Richtofen realized she was writing what she knew and he decided to do the job the Illuminati had sent him for his own purposes. He locked Maxis and Samantha in a room with a hellhound. Maxis died but Samantha was teleported and got stuck in the Aether.

Now how does this girl have the power to control zombies? She is just a little girl. But remember she is also part psychic. Mediums are known to communicate with spirits… She has the ability to communicate with these zombies. That is why the zombies randomly say “SAM!” Remember the song “The One”? I’ve been waiting for someone to set me free… She knows the zombies want to die. So why does she use them instead of killing them off?

It's killing me

to see I'm killing you.

Two lines in Abracadavre. Listen to the whole song and you will see it even links with this theory.

This is another line.

I'm a broken miracle now!

Hmm she was a miracle heh? 8-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats the secret to how Samantha holds so much power in the Aether... So how will Edward Richtofen be able to dethrone her when he is not a psychic? Well thats why he has that little special rod for... All you need is a lil bit of Vril ;)

That is all for now… I hope you enjoyed the read.

Guest gameguy

Thats a good point but maybe Sam wasn't psychic just saw and knew what Richtofen was doing and to make her forget he performed experiments on her. And Since the experiments most likely involved 115 which was what made zombies she can connect to them in that way.

Guest yellow-card8

The REAL "Samantha's orgins" AHEM

DR.Maxis did it with his wife and 9 months later a baby came out :D THE END (this is a joke)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Blamco177

The REAL "Samantha's orgins" AHEM

DR.Maxis did it with his wife and 9 months later a baby came out :D THE END (this is a joke)

Regards Yellow-card8

Aww come on man there were laser sharks....

Kidding, This is a good theory, its gonna take me a bit to point something out.

[brains]

Guest Aether

Thats a good point but maybe Sam wasn't psychic just saw and knew what Richtofen was doing and to make her forget he performed experiments on her. And Since the experiments most likely involved 115 which was what made zombies she can connect to them in that way.

Agreed. It's a good theory overall, but it could do without the psychic thing. Richtofen was experimenting on Sam, right? And she didn't trust him for that. Busy Dad couldn't waste his time listening to what his imaginative little girl was telling about Edward being mean, etc., and Sam wrote it for him to notice. Everything makes sense this way. I promise [brains] when I'm able to give them again.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Sorry it was like 1 AM when I wrote this and I was tired I'll try to tidy up the thread... Like right now I'm updating it to include why Maxis kept her at the Der Riese facility.

Agreed. It's a good theory overall, but it could do without the psychic thing. Richtofen was experimenting on Sam, right? And she didn't trust him for that. Busy Dad couldn't waste his time listening to what his imaginative little girl was telling about Edward being mean, etc., and Sam wrote it for him to notice. Everything makes sense this way. I promise [brains] when I'm able to give them again.

It would be impossible for Sam to see what he was doing with the teleporters because Maxis always kept her out of those rooms. The Psychic thing makes almost perfect sense because this is how she and the zombies communicate and how she levitates things like the Fly Trap.

Zombies are undead bodies with spirits in them yearning to be free. "The One" confirms this. Samantha also knows this because she is part psychic. How else can she know the things your dreaming...

Finally theres no reason at all for a 7 year old girl to be a dangerous facility like that unless she was a test subject herself.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

hmmm, sounds like a plausible theory. Actually, it would seem possible, because not only would Richtofen perform experiments to keep her quiet, but if this whole psychic ability thing is true he could have experimented on her to try and understand or replicate what powers she possessed :?:

Guest Monopoly Mac

He probably would've done that but that wasn't on his agenda at that time. While he was at Der Riese he was only a faithful servant to the Illuminati. Right now he is out of their control so he has ambitions now...

Guest way2g00

Nice work Monopoly. I was just going to post a topic for someone to post a good theory of our Zombie storyline. This should work.

[brains] to you.

Guest Aether

It would be impossible for Sam to see what he was doing with the teleporters because Maxis always kept her out of those rooms. The Psychic thing makes almost perfect sense because this is how she and the zombies communicate and how she levitates things like the Fly Trap.

Well, she sees what we're dreaming and can levitate objects (as in the Flytrap) because she's already in the Aether, right? She could have got those abilities after she died. Adn that'd be also why she knows about the Z's inner struggling. Besides, the One could just be a metaphor, the undead aren't supposed to have feelings. I think it's more of a 'What would they feel if they could?' matter.

It would be impossible for Sam to see what he was doing with the teleporters because Maxis always kept her out of those rooms.

As a curious little girl, she could've sneaked in those rooms. Or maybe she wasn't referring to the teleporters, but everything about Richtofen in general. She was being experimented on, that alone is enough for her to hate whoever is doing it. And the experiments don't have to be necessarily related to psychic powers -just testing how 115 affects people of different ages? Maybe just to piss Maxis off...? :twisted:

Finally theres no reason at all for a 7 year old girl to be a dangerous facility like that unless she was a test subject herself.

She was the lead scientist's daughter, after all. He wanted her close, but not knowing about the experiments he was doing. I doubt Maxis would have been willing to offer her as a test subject. And it was stated by Eddy in the CotD radios that he (Maxis) didn't know about that.

Makes me wonder, didn't Maxis say the 935 members had to cut all their bonds to the outer world, including family, etc.? Well done, Sir :facepalm: Then again, he didn't mass-produce the WW-DG2 as promised, and was falling for Sophia instead. He wasn't the kind of man who keeps focused for more than a while :roll:

P.S.: Pwetty pics, indeed :P

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well, she sees what we're dreaming and can levitate objects (as in the Flytrap) because she's already in the Aether, right? She could have got those abilities after she died. Adn that'd be also why she knows about the Z's inner struggling. Besides, the One could just be a metaphor, the undead aren't supposed to have feelings. I think it's more of a 'What would they feel if they could?' matter.

It would be impossible for Sam to see what he was doing with the teleporters because Maxis always kept her out of those rooms.

As a curious little girl, she could've sneaked in those rooms. Or maybe she wasn't referring to the teleporters, but everything about Richtofen in general. She was being experimented on, that alone is enough for her to hate whoever is doing it. And the experiments don't have to be necessarily related to psychic powers -just testing how 115 affects people of different ages? Maybe just to piss Maxis off...? :twisted:

She was the lead scientist's daughter, after all. He wanted her close, but not knowing about the experiments he was doing. I doubt Maxis would have been willing to offer her as a test subject. And it was stated by Eddy in the CotD radios that he (Maxis) didn't know about that.

Makes me wonder, didn't Maxis say the 935 members had to cut all their bonds to the outer world, including family, etc.? Well done, Sir :facepalm: Then again, he didn't mass-produce the WW-DG2 as promised, and was falling for Sophia instead. He wasn't the kind of man who keeps focused for more than a while :roll:

P.S.: Pwetty pics, indeed :P[/quote:1mckflbh]

Well y'know how I know you can't just normally get powers like that when you enter the Aether? The Pentagon Thief... He came in as a smart human and came out an unintelligent zombie.

Yeah she could've snuck in rooms but in the radio Maxis seemed pretty strict when yelling at Samantha to stay out of the room. So I'll take that for what it is...

And more pwetty pics coming up.

Guest gameguy

I'm not sure it's very possible she was psychic but I think it fits better if she wasn't, these are there reasons I thought of,

1. Even though she wasn't allowed into the teleporting rooms she did get in one day when fluffy was involved and saw that so she could hate Ed for that.

2. She could of over looked another experiment, after all der riese is big.

3. Richtofen did test's on her

4. I've heard a lot of theories about Richtofen going to kick Sam out of Aether and rule the zombies and he has no psychic powers.

Either way your theory is really good and well researched and you deserve [brains] , I will give them when I can. Aether I'm giving you [brains] too.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I'm not sure it's very possible she was psychic but I think it fits better if she wasn't, these are there reasons I thought of,

1. Even though she wasn't allowed into the teleporting rooms she did get in one day when fluffy was involved and saw that so she could hate Ed for that.

2. She could of over looked another experiment, after all der riese is big.

3. Richtofen did test's on her

4. I've heard a lot of theories about Richtofen going to kick Sam out of Aether and rule the zombies and he has no psychic powers.

Either way your theory is really good and well researched and you deserve [brains] , I will give them when I can. Aether I'm giving you [brains] too.

Like any good thread maker... I WILL DEFEND THIS THEORY TO THE DEATH.

1. That one day she did get in the room she was teleported and got stuck in the Aether.

2.The experiment Richtofen was specifically sabotaging were teleporters which are in rooms... that Samantha isn't allowed in.

3. Yes he did but why he did is the question...

4. I actually touched upon this subject in the thread. I updated it to include this

"So how will Edward Richtofen be able to dethrone her when he is not a psychic? Well thats why he has that little special rod for... All you need is a lil bit of Vril ;)" Vril is a spiritual force by the way...

Guest Aether

Wow, thanks!

Still, I see things being less complicated and paranormal. It's good defending theories... to death! If you didn't, there wouldn't be any debate, nor fun! Here I go again.

1. What's the point of this one? She saw Fluffy and hated Richt. for that, and then she got stuck in the Aether. True statements, both.

2. Don't like being repetitive, but she could've sneaked in.

3. He held a grudge against Maxis. Remember that one CotD radio, in which he says 'I wonder what he'd say if he knew about the experiments on the little girl', or something among those lines? Plus, it'd be easy to lure a child and experiment on her, they're pretty easy to scare and threat. Maybe he didn't want those experiments to be known by anyone else in the 935 group and wanted to keep the results to himself, that's why he used the girl instead of an official test subject.

4. He needn't have psychic powers right now if he's gonna get them in the Aether.

And about the thief thing, he entered like a normal, intelligent human and went out as a zomb... capable of teleporting himself, very quick... And Sam hasn't remained perfectly either; she's developed a split personality or something similar (FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!). Aether imbues (is it spelt like that?) whoever enters it with special abilities, but at what cost? Losing humanity, at the least. (Reminds me of the perks, which grant you useful skills but make you lose memories and infects with 115 in return...)

Guest Monopoly Mac

2. This isn't proof your just saying "what if".

3. I don't get what your saying here... Are you saying he performed experiments on her for his own viewing?

4. Thats why he has the Vril Generator.

Yeah but the huge between the Thief and Samantha is he can't spawn power ups and control zombies.

Guest Aether

But the Thief abandoned Aether, and Samantha's been there for a while now...

2. Yup, no one can prove whether she did or not. Conjectures after all.

3. He was experimenting on her but didn't want any one else to know.

4. You mean, to get the psychic powers? That could be, yes.

I feel stuck in these points, since there is no proof for anything in this thread :( I hope some brand new radios in Moon will lead us to the Truth! (That, and more people posting theories here. C'mon, won't get bitten!)

Guest Monopoly Mac

The reason I say he molested Sam is because of the way he says "experiments" in the radio and he laughs really messed up at the end.

And I don't see how I have no proof for anything in the thread... Abracadavre lyrics matches with my theory extremely. Their all inside my head I'm a broken miracle now

Theres also a specific drawing on the wall I'm trying to find in Der Riese that would confirm Samantha drawing stuff in her head. Its like little kid drawings and there very odd and I've heard one of the drawings looks like an alien head *hint hint*.

Guest gameguy

Wow your great at defending your theories but I'm still not convinced, I can't wait to see what moon has in store for Sam in the storyline, I hope the gang goes to aether and you see Sam. Stupid playstation waits an extra month to release maps, anyways we'll have to wait for Moon to come out, only 4 more days

Guest vipxasherz

going along the lines of sam having psychic powers could be plausible because in one of the moon gameplay vids it shows one of your team mates with read lettering and the commentators say they attack you and return back to normal after a while could this be the work of sam? or just being infected by the whole spacey mixed with zombies side affect :L?

i will try to find the link of this vid some where

Guest Aether

The reason I say he molested Sam is because of the way he says "experiments" in the radio and he laughs really messed up at the end.

And I don't see how I have no proof for anything in the thread... Abracadavre lyrics matches with my theory extremely. Their all inside my head I'm a broken miracle now

Theres also a specific drawing on the wall I'm trying to find in Der Riese that would confirm Samantha drawing stuff in her head. Its like little kid drawings and there very odd and I've heard one of the drawings looks like an alien head *hint hint*.

I'm not saying you have no proof for anything here!, considering all the work you've done researching for your theory's sake :) It's just that I interpret those in a different way. And Richt. seems disturbed enough to do that. But I doubt they (3arc) will make it that way, seems a bit too much lol (*cough* broken miracle *cough*, so twisted)

Now about 'Abracadavre' (which is my fav NZ song, yay!), it states that she's slowly losing her mind (or has already). Are you basing your ideas on any song analysis, or maybe your own? I'd be interested to read it if it's posted here. But yeah, it makes quite a lot of sense.

Looking forward to that Der Riese pic. Although aliens scare the sh*t out of me :?

Aether didnt seem to change gersh,

And some thing that has always puzzled me deeply in the way gersh says "she's coming" "she's getting closer", is aether not all sort of the same place, can you travel throught it? And more to the point where is she coming from